Finding your suitable readers for acer ve247h is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer ve247h including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
578 reviews analysed
1. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
2. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
3. Acer V226WL bd 22-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
- The panoramic 22″ V Series display comes encased in an elegant blacky bezel matched with a sturdy black stand to form a functional yet stylish design. In addition, smartly positioned controls allow easy maintenance and intuitive use.
- The V Series 22″ LCD is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1680 x 1050 resolution.
- Budget-friendly as well, this affordable 22″ LCD offers advanced display technologies at a tremendous value.
The stunning Acer V Series 22″ Widescreen LCD Monitor (V226WL bd) delivers vibrant visuals and comfortable viewing ideal for extended use. Its cinematic widescreen with HD resolution and superior 100 Million:1 contrast ratio presents detailed imagery for viewing photos, browsing the web and also makes viewing documents side by side easy. It also supports both VGA and DVI inputs for greater compatibility and its VESA compatible mounting offers a sleek, space saving option in tight spaces. What’s more, this display features power-saving technologies to conserve cost and resources.
4. Acer V246HQL 23.6-Inch Full HD LED Backlit Widescreen LCD Monitor
Acer V246HQL CBD 23.6 inch Widescreen 100,000,000:1 5ms/ VGA/ DVI LED LCD Monitor (Black)- 1920 x 1080, 16:9 LED Backlight Monitor Product dimensions: 13.2 inches x 22.3 inches x 2.4 inches (without stand) 16.58 inches x 22.32 inches x 8.14 inches (with stand)
5. Acer B246WL ymdprzx 24-inch Full HD (1920 x 1200) Widescreen Monitor with ErgoStand
- The B Series 24″ LCD is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1920 x 1200 resolution.
- 300 nit brightness ensures optimal viewing under most common lighting conditions.
- The flexible height adjusted and rotation stand can tilt and swivel for the optimal view and includes cable management and VESA wall mounting support to keep things neat and tidy.
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI (w/HDCP), 1 X VGA, 1 x Display Port
The stunning Acer B Series 24″ monitor showcases a super-slim, space-conscious profile that delivers vibrant visuals and comfortable viewing ideal for extended use. Its cinematic widescreen with Full HD resolution and superior 100 Million:1 contrast ratio presents detailed imagery for viewing photos, browsing the web and also makes viewing documents side by side easy. Its VESA compatible mounting offers a sleek, space saving option in tight spaces and power-saving technologies conserve cost and resources.
6. Acer Aspire TC-895-UA92 Desktop with SB220Q bi 21.5 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port),Black
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10400 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.3GHz)
- 12GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology | Bluetooth 5.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 21. 5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz – Using HDMI port
- And Radeon free Sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
7. Acer Gaming Monitor 24.5" KG251Q bmiix 1920 x 1080 1ms Response Time AMD FREESYNC Technology (2 x HDMI & VGA Ports)
8. Acer SB240Y Bbix 23.8” Full HD (1920 x 1080) Ultra-Thin Zero-Frame IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology and 1ms VRB (HDMI Port & VGA Port)
- 23.8″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Monitor
- AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology | Zero-Frame Design | Ultra Thin
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz (HDMI Port Only) | Response Time: 1ms VRB | Brightness: 250 nits
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio | 16.7 million colors supported | Ergonomic Tilt: -5 degrees to 15 degrees
- Ports: 1 x HDMI Port & 1 x VGA Port (VGA Cable Included)
Acer SB0 series 23.8-inch monitor has an amazing thin enclosure with a frameless bezel. Through AMD Radeon technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. The 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution with an incredible 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio lets you enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Enjoy the accurate color performance presented by IPS technology, and vivid color in every viewing angle. The eye protect technology also gives you a comfortable viewing experience while Energy Star compliance helps you save money and energy. (UM.QS0AA.B01)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Ve247h for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!