We spent many hours on research to finding aeon labs range extender, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best aeon labs range extender, you should not miss this article. aeon labs range extender coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 aeon labs range extender by our suggestions
650 reviews analysed
1. Aeotec Range Extender 6, Z-Wave Plus repeater
- Z-Wave Plus wireless signal repeater and range extender. Compatible with Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus.
- Amplifies and repeats weak signals boosting the range and reliability of weak Z-Wave devices.
- Plug in to 110 volt wall socket. Small design so it does not block other outlets
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including Control4, Fibaro, SmartThings, and Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-16095239
You use Z-Wave to manage your smart home. You use Range Extender 6 to keep Z-Wave reliable. Aeotec’s Range Extender 6 works seamlessly to amplify and repeat weak Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus signals. Simply plug it into a power socket, connect it to your Z-Wave network, and it automatically starts improving any poor Z-Wave signals that are in range. As it’s custom desgined as a wireless signal booster, Range Extender 6 performs better than other Z-Wave devices that offer simply repeating; it amplifies the signal too. Designed to use Z-Wave Plus, unlike previous editions Range Extender 6 can work with advanced Z-Wave features such as encryption and security devices such as door locks while remaining compatible with older versions of Z-Wave. It repeats signals 250% faster than other signal repeaters and can repeat Z-Wave signals up to 492 feet away when unobstructed. Range Extender 6 is compatible with all certified Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Fibaro, and Mios Vera.
2. Aeotec Range Extender 6, Zwave Extender, Z-Wave Plus Repeater, 2 Pack
- [Zwave Extender] Z-Wave Plus wireless signal repeater and range extender. Compatible with Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus.
- [Zwave Repeater] Z-Wave repeater amplifies and repeats weak signals boosting the range and reliability of weak Z-Wave devices.
- Z-Wave extender. Plug in to 110 volt wall socket. Small design so it does not block other outlets
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including Control4, Fibaro, SmartThings, Vera and more.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-16095239
3. Aeotec Range Extender 7, Z-Wave Plus Repeater, Zwave Extender, Gen7, 700 Series, V2, with SmartStart and S2, Compatible with SmartThings, White
- WIRELESS Z-WAVE SIGNAL REPEATER: Amplifies and repeats weak signals. Boost the wireless range up to 250% and raise the reliability of weak Z-Wave / Z-Wave Plus devices.
- 50% FASTER Z-WAVE COMMUNICATION: Built upon Aeotec unique Gen7 hardware and firmware stack, Range Extender 7 communicates with other Z-Wave devices up to 50% faster than other repeater models.
- S2 COMPATIBLE: Security focussed, Range Extender 7 can repeat and amplify Security 2 (S2) compatible Z-Wave communication used by door locks, alarm systems, and other secure devices.
- EASY AS PLUG AND PLAY: Plug it in (its small design means it doesn’t block other sockets) and then connect it to your Z-Wave gateway using Range Extender 7’s SmartStart QR code. It’s Aeotec simplest installation yet.
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including ISY994i, Homeseer HS3, Vera, SmartThings, Wink, Hubitat, Domoticz, Jeedom, Open-zwave. Built upon Aeotec’s Gen7 technology. Z-Wave Plus V2 and 700 series certified. Certification number: ZC12-19080007.
4. Dome Z-Wave Plus Range Extender and Signal Repeater DMEX1
- MORE Z-WAVE COVERAGE THAN EVER: Extends Z-Wave range by more than 400 ft in all six directions. Great for basements, garages, or attics. Z-Wave hub required, this is NOT a standalone product. Will extend signal for any open Z-Wave system (not supported by Z-Wave alarm panels), once you add it, it’s working, even if it displays as unknown or other.
- EXTEND SIGNAL TO THE BACKYARD: It comes with a suction cup mount for window installation to help coverage outside of your home.
- FLEXIBLE MOUNT: Plug it into a standard receptacle for a quick and clean set-up (doesn’t block the other outlet) or use the micro USB port to mount the extender at the location of your choice (cable or power adapted NOT INCLUDED).
- SMART LED INDICATOR: You can use the Dome Range Extender as a nightlight. Great for dark hallways, basements, breezeways or bathrooms. Use it as a notification indicator for other things happening in your network (turn it on automatically whenever the garage door is open).
- RELIABLE SOLUTION: The product is ETL listed and complies with all North American safety standards. It’s backed by a 12-month manufacturer warranty.
Will it work with Alexa?
Amazon Echo is not a Z-Wave controller so you will need a compatible Z-Wave hub to take advantage of this signal extender. It helps the Z-Wave radio signal only and is NOT a wifi or bluetooth extender
Alexa-compatible Z-Wave hubs include:
5. TP-Link | N300 Wifi Extender | Up to 300Mbps | Range Extender, Repeater, Wifi Signal Booster, Access Point | Easy Set-Up | External Antennas & Compact Designed Internet Booster (TL-WA855RE)
- Boost your WiFi network for stronger wireless performance and coverage
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of the Range Extender button
- Works with any WiFi router or wireless access point. Frequency: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Two external antennas for faster and more reliable WiFi
- Supports AP mode which creates a new WiFi access point
- 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
- J.D. Power Ranked TP-Link “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers” in 2017*.Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
Despite its compact size, it may be hard to ignore the TL-WA855RE due to the truly impressive way that it projects Wi-Fi access into the areas of your home that your standard router simply cannot reach. The TL-WA855RE supports wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps and keeps all of your favorite devices running as fast as possible. Comparable to NETGEAR N300 WiFi Range Extender (EX2700)
Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. Frequency Range: 2.4~2.4835GHz; Interface Available: 1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45); System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 98SE NT 2000 XP Vista or Windows 7 8 8.1 10 Mac OS NetWare UNIX or Linux.; Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n IEEE 802.11g IEEE 802.11b
6. NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender EX6120 – Coverage up to 1200 sq.ft. 20 devices with AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Signal Booster & Repeater (up to 1200Mbps speed)
- EXTENDED WIRELESS COVERAGE: Adds WiFi range coverage up to 1200 square feet, and connects up to 20 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more
- AC1200 WIFI SPEED: Provides up to 1200Mbps performance using dual band and patented FastLane(TM) technology for video streaming and casual gaming
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with WiFi. System Requirements – 2.4 and/or 5GHz 802.11ac & b/g/n wireless router or gateway , Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 20, Safari 5.1, or Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other nearby wired devices using the one 10/100M port for maximum speed
- SAFE & SECURE: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols
- SIMPLE TO SETUP: Press the WPS button to connect to your router. Use the NETGEAR WiFi Analyzer app for optimal location
NETGEAR AC1200 WiFi Range Extender, Ethernet Port, Works with any WiFi Router (EX6120)
7. First Alert Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm | Z-Wave
- Help keep your family safe with this battery-operated smoke and carbon monoxide combination alarm. This easy-to-install smoke and carbon monoxide combination alarm connects with other Z-Wave compatible alarms and a Z-Wave hub (sold separately)
- Integrated wireless alarm system is Iris compatible to send you mobile alerts and emails, so you’re aware of dangers after the alarm is activated, whether you’re home or away
- Alarm features photoelectric smoke-sensing technology optimized to detect larger smoke particles produced by smoldering fires, and an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
- Certified for use with Nexia Home Intelligence, Ring Home Security System, and other third party Z-Wave systems
- not compatible with WINK or Onelink
- Includes test/silence button, side-access battery door, plus a tamper-resistant battery drawer and pins that lock the alarm to the mounting bracket
- Certified for use with Nexia Home Intelligence or other Z-Wave systems
- Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide protection that alerts you whether you are home or away
- Photoelectric smoke sensor helps reduce false alarms such as from cooking or shower steam
This easy-to-install First Alert Z-Wave ZCOMBO-G Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm is designed for compatibility with certified First Alert enabled Z-Wave Devices. It can send you mobile alerts in the event of an emergency and includes an insect-screened photoelectric smoke sensing chamber, an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor, an 85-decibel horn, a tamper-resistant battery door, and a single test/silence button. This alarm is specifically designed for residential and institutional applications such as sleeping areas in hospitals, hotels, dorms, and multifamily dwellings defined in standard NFPA 101. Fully tested, it complies with UL217, UL2034, CSFM, NFPA 720, NFPA 101, and other standards modeled on those agencies. This combination alarm also meets building codes requiring a battery-operated Z-Wave wireless smoke and carbon monoxide detector, as well as ICC codes.
8. Aeotec Multisensor 6, Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion, temperature, humidity, light, UV, vibration sensor
- 6-in-1 Z-Wave Plus MultiSensor: motion, humidity, temperature, light lux, UV, vibration sensor.
- 2 year battery life
- Super-small at 1.8 inches. Can be installed in corner, in-wall, on shelf or in downlight.
- Works with certified Z-Wave gateways and tested with Fibaro, Indigo 7, openHAB, SmartThings, Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15070011
MultiSensor 6 is the foundation of a modern smart home. Its perfectly small exterior hosts the technology for real-time intelligence. Designed and calibrated to be as accurate as it can be, MultiSensor 6’s accuracy varies as little as ±0.2%. The device measures ultraviolet light and can protect your family’s health and your furniture from bleaching. With the newly added vibration sensor, MultiSensor 6 makes your environment secure like never before. MultiSensor 6 is a part of Aeotec Gen5 range of Z-Wave products. That means that it outperforms all that has come before it. It’s built around the latest Z-Wave 500 series chip and firmware, providing a 50% greater wireless range and a 250% faster communication speed over previous Z-Wave products. It has AES 128 bit security encryption built right in. You need a Z-Wave gateway which operates with the 500 series chip products to take full advantage of the device. Please consult the manufacturer of your Z-Wave hub to make sure it supports all MultiSensor 6 features. SPECIFICATIONS: Motion Sensor : 16 feet, and 120° field of view; Humidity Sensor : 20% to 95%, accuracy:+/- 5% at 77°F; Temperature Sensor : 14°F (-10°C) ~ 140°F (60°C), accuracy: +/- 32.9°F (0.5°C); Light Sensor : 0 lux to 1000 lux; Vibration Sensor : acts as tamper switch, ON or OFF; Operation Temperature (Top): -4°F (-20°C) ~ 140°F (40°C); Storing Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C); Working Humidity: 8% ~ 80%; Operational site: Indoor and outdoor; Power: DC 5V 500mA or 2 x CR123A battery; Weight: 2.6 oz
9. Aeotec Door/Window Sensor 7, Z-Wave Plus S2 Smart Start, 3-in-1 with Dry Contact & Gyro sensor, 3 Year Battery Life, White
- Smallest 3-in-1 ZWave Door Sensor Zwave Window Sensor. MultiSensors include magnetic contact, dry contact relay, and a tilt sensor. The tilt detection must be in operation with the magnet sensor in its description.40% smaller than previous generation at only 2.8”x0.75”x0.7” (main body)
- Best battery life, optimised to use up to 66% less battery power to communicate than previous generations. 3 year+ battery life powered by 1 x 1/2 AA battery
- Aeotec z-wave sensor with its own security. Z-wave door sensor z-wave window sensor has inbuilt tamper sensor, and is protected by 3 layers of anti-wireless hacking including Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2. Slimline rare-earth magnet technology offers instant alerts when moved
- Perfect Z-Wave scene triggering sensor. Door window sensor 7 can remind you to close the doors and windows you left open, if you use it work with Aeotec’s Nano Shutter, it can even close them for you.
- Compatible with Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Zipabox, HomeSeer, Ring, Open Z-Wave, Nexia, Domoticz and more., Frequency: 908.40 MHz, 916.00 MHz, ID: ZC10-19066568
10. Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5, Z-Wave Plus USB to create gateway
- Works with Windows / Mac / Linux (including Raspberry Pi) to create a Z-Wave gateway for control of Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus devices.
- Tiny but powerful
- 1.1 x 0.4 x 3.5 inches in size and capable of controlling up to 232 different Z-Wave devices. package: 1x Z-Stick Gen5, 1x Manual, the others are not included.
- Can be used to upgrade the firmware of compatible Z-Wave Plus devices that can accept OTA / wirelss firmware upgrades.
- Compatible with Z-Wave enabled, home automation software including Home Assistant, Home Seer, Indigo 7, OpenHab, and OpenHab2. No software included.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15060006
Create your own Z-Wave gateway. With Z-Stick Gen5 you’ll be able to create your own Z-Wave hub using readily available, and sometimes free, home automation software. You’ll benefit from a system that is locally hosted and cloud free, whose features, security and privacy you can personally control, and you’ll be able to create your Z-Wave network at your own pace and within your own budget. Capable of controlling up to 232 different Z-Wave devices, including those that use the more advanced Z-Wave Plus, and able to run on both full powered PCs and low powered PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Z-Stick Gen5 works with with open source software such as Domoticz , Home Assistant, OpenHab, and OpenHab2 and also works with commercially available software such as Axial Control, Homeseer, Indigo for MacOS. For enhanced network performance and reduced downtime, Z-Stick Gen5 contains an inbuilt, rechargeable info-lithium battery.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Aeon Labs Range Extender for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!