The Best Apple Touch Mouse
Finding your suitable readers for apple touch mouse is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple touch mouse including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
707 reviews analysed
1. Apple Magic Trackpad 2 (Wireless, Rechargable) – Silver
- Redesigned and rechargeable, Magic Trackpad 2 includes a built-in battery and brings Force Touch to the desktop for the first time.
- Four force sensors underneath the trackpad surface allow you to click anywhere, and detect subtle differences in the amount of pressure you apply, bringing increased functionality to your fingertips and enabling a deeper connection to your content.
- Magic Trackpad 2 also features an edge-to-edge glass surface area that is nearly 30 per cent larger than the previous trackpad. This design, along with a lower profile, makes scrolling and swiping through your favorite content more productive and comfortable than ever.
- Magic Trackpad 2 pairs automatically with your Mac, so you can get to work right away.
- System Requirements- Bluetooth 4.0-enabled Mac computer with OS X v10.11 or later
2. Perixx PERIPAD-501 Wired USB Touchpad, Portable Trackpad for Laptop and Desktop User, Black, Small Size (11284)
- Easy to Use: 2 Buttons external touch pad with a plug and play feature
- No driver needed
- Multi-touch Gestures: with 7 features such as one finger slide, one finger touch, 2 finger tap, double click, tag and drop, vertical scroll, and zoom in/out
- Durable USB Cable: Wired touch pad with 5 foot and 3 inches long durable cable
- Compact Design: Small and Light portable touch pad with a dimension of 3.39 x 2.95 x 0.43 inch
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 for PC, laptop, desktop only
- Package includes: Peripad-501 II and 12-month limited warranty
- OS : Windows 7, 8, and 10
Searching for light, silent and reliable wired touchpad? Then PERIPARD-501 II is the right one for you with its super responsive touchpad and two buttons for easy navigation and comfortable, professional experience.
3. Logitech Combo Touch for iPad (7th Generation) Keyboard case with trackpad, Wireless Keyboard, and Smart Connector Technology – Graphite
- COMPATIBILITY – iPad 7th gen (A2197, A2198, A2200)
- PRECISION TRACKPAD – Use familiar multi-gesture controls to navigate iPad in a whole new way. Edit documents, navigate apps, and build presentations with unparalleled speed, precision, and accuracy.
- WELL-SPACED BACKLIT KEYS – Type away comfortably and accurately using a familiar laptop-like keyboard. With a full row of iOS shortcut keys and well-spaced backlit keys, you can optimize your productivity anywhere, day or night.
- POWER AND PAIR IN ONE CLICK – The keyboard and trackpad easily connect to your iPad in just one click using the Smart Connector.
- FOUR USE MODES – Four use modes and an adjustable kickstand let you comfortably use iPad for any task from typing notes to watching videos, and more.
- ADJUSTABLE KICKSTAND – Flexible kickstand offers 40° of tilt so you can always have the right angle for the task at hand. When typing isn’t needed, detach the keyboard and enjoy your iPad screen with nothing in the way.
Some ideas just click. Introducing the game-changing Combo Touch trackpad case for iPad—a case that combines a full-size backlit keyboard with a precision multi-gesture trackpad. Navigate iPad with familiar gestures and easily edit spreadsheets, documents and more.
A flexible design with detachable Smart Connector keyboard supports four distinct use modes for extra versatility no matter where you are – a café table, desk, or even your lap. The light and durable case keeps iPad protected from bumps and scratches. There’s even a convenient spot to stow Apple Pencil (1st gen) or Logitech Crayon. Plus, enjoy a full row of iOS shortcut keys.
4. Magic Keyboard for 11-inch iPad Pro (2nd Generation) – US English
- The all-new Magic Keyboard is an amazing companion for iPad Pro.
- It features the best typing experience ever on iPad, a trackpad that opens up new ways to work with iPadOS, a USB-C port for charging, backlit keys, and front and back protection.
- With a new floating cantilever design, iPad Pro attaches magnetically and allows you to smoothly adjust to the perfect viewing angle for you.
- Compatibility: iPad Pro 11-inch (1st and 2nd generation)
5. Logitech Ergo K860 Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard with Wrist Rest – Split Keyboard Layout for Windows/Mac, Bluetooth or USB Connectivity
- Improved typing posture: Type more naturally with a curved, split KeyFrame. The sloping keyboard reduces strain on your wrists and forearms.
- Pillowed wrist rest: the curved wrist rest offers 54% more wrist support and reduces wrist bending by 25% compared to a standard keyboard without Palm rest.
- Perfect stroke keys: scooped keys match the shape of your fingertips. Type with confidence on a wireless keyboard crafted for comfort, Precision, and fluidity.
- Adjustable Palm lift: seated or standing, keep your wrists in a comfortable, natural posture—with tilt legs of 0°, -4°, and -7°.
- Ergonomist Approved: Ergo K860 is certified to improve posture and lower muscle strain.
- Familiar features: conveniently connect with USB receiver or Bluetooth wireless technology from up to 10 meters*, customize FN key functions, enjoy quiet keys, full-size layout and caps lock indicator.
Type naturally with Ergo k860—an advanced ergonomic keyboard that promotes an improved typing posture. The curved, split key frame reduces muscle strain on your wrists and forearms—keeping your hands, neck and shoulders relaxed. you’ll confidently Type on perfect stroke keys—crafted for precision and fluidity. Increased key stability reduces noise and optimizes responsiveness so you feel—but don’t hear—every keystroke. an integrated numpad, multi-device capabilities, and two-year battery life ** ensure that you won’t compromise performance for ergonomics. ergo K860 has been designed, developed, and tested to improve posture and lower muscle strain. Ergo K860 is certified ergonomic by United States ergonomics. * compared to a traditional Logitech keyboard without palm rest ** battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
6. Apple Magic Keyboard (Wireless, Rechargable) (US English) – Silver
- Magic Keyboard combines a sleek design with a built-in rechargeable battery and enhanced key features.
- With a stable scissor mechanism beneath each key, as well as optimized key travel and a low profile, Magic Keyboard provides a remarkably comfortable and precise typing experience.
- It pairs automatically with your Mac, so you can get to work right away.
7. Apple Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad (Wireless, Rechargable) (US English) – Space Gray
- Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad features an extended layout, with document navigation controls for quick scrolling and full-size arrow keys for gaming
- A scissor mechanism beneath each key allows for increased stability, while optimized key travel and a low profile provide a comfortable and precise typing experience.
- The numeric keypad is also great for spreadsheets and finance applications.
8. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
9. Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400 for Windows 8 – Black
- Hybrid traditional-and-touch mouse for Windows 8: Dedicated touch zone strip plus familiar mouse buttons and precision for simple, easy navigation
- Comfortable rubber grip: Sculpted shape wrapped in textured rubber for better handling. Glass touch zone optimizes smooth scrolling and sense of control.
- One click to Windows 8 Start screen: Instantly access your favorite apps on the new Start screen
- Wireless simplicity: Tiny Unifying receiver connects up to six compatible mice and keyboards using just one USB port
- Extended battery life: Get up to 18 months of power without a battery change (Battery life may vary based on usage and computing conditions.)
The Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400. Zone touch with familiar precision and comfort. Experience essential Windows 8 navigation through natural, intuitive motions of your finger.
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400
Traditional meets touch for simple, easy navigation of Windows 8.
This comfortable mouse for Windows 8 gives you the best of both worlds—a touch zone for smooth scrolling with a simple swipe of the finger, plus all the precision, control and familiar buttons you expect from a traditional mouse.
Zone touch for smooth scrolling
Experience natural, fluid scrolling by simply brushing your finger on the smooth, glass touch zone.
Brush your finger from side to side to scroll left or right.
Glide one finger up or down to quickly scroll through your Facebook news feeds and long documents.
Windows 8 Start Screen button
Your apps, contacts, calendar and more are just one click away.
The mouse buttons you expect
You’re in comfortable control—the left, middle and right buttons you’re used to are right where you expect them to be.
Handles great. Feels even better.
- Comfortable and familiar shape feels good in your hand, even after hours of use
- Wrap-around textured rubber grip for precision handling and control
- Get up to 18 months* of power without changing batteries (2 AA batteries pre-installed)
- Battery status indicator makes sure you never run out of power
Plug it. Forget it. Add to it.
- Tiny Unifying receiver stays in your laptop and connects up to six compatible wireless mice and keyboards. Learn more >
- Eliminates need to change receivers or sacrifice another USB port
What’s in the box?
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- 2 AA batteries (pre-installed)
- User documentation
What you need:
- Windows 8, Windows RT or Windows 7
- USB port
- Internet connection (for software download)
Which Logitech Touch Device for Windows 8 Is Right For You?
Zone Touch Mouse T400
|What do you get?||A traditional mouse with familiar buttons plus touch zone for smooth scrolling||Full touch surface with more gestures||Widest range of gestures in a large rechargeable touchpad|
|Gestures you can do||4||6||13|
|Large touch area||
|Ultra-smooth touch surface for fluid, precise control||
|Advanced laser-grade optical tracking on virtually any surface||
|Battery life*||Up to 18 months||Up to 6 months||USB-rechargeable internal battery. Up to one month of power on a full charge.|
|Unifying receiver/wireless connection to 6 compatible devices||
|Compatibility||Windows 8, Windows RT or Windows 7||Windows 8 or Windows 7||Windows 8, Windows RT or Windows 7|
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Touch Mouse for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!