Finding your suitable readers for carbon lenovo is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for carbon lenovo including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
564 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Generation Ultrabook: Core i7-8565U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 14" FHD Display, Backlit Keyboard
2019 NEWEST ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Generation with Intel Core i7-8565U Processor 1. 8GHz Quad Core Up to 4. 6GHz 14″ Anti-glare LED Backlit IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) Display 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz RAM 512GB Solid State Drive Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) Intel Integrated 620 Graphics 802. 11 Wireless-AC 2×2 + Bluetooth 5. 0 Integrated dual Microphone Array Dolby Premium Audio Processing Backlit English Keyboard Fingerprint Reader and Integrated Webcam 2x USB 3. 1 2x USB Type C Thunderbolt with PowerDelivery 1x HDMI 1x Mini RJ-45 1x Combination Audio Jack 4 Cell 51Wh Battery Dimensions: 8. 55″ x 12. 74″ x 0. 59″ Approximate Weight: 2. 65lbs
2. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Generation Ultrabook: Core i7-8565U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 14" FHD Touchscreen Display, Backlit Keyboard (Renewed)
- Intel Core i7-8565U Processor 1. 8GHz, Up to 4. 6GHz Turbo, Quad Core
- 14″ Touchscreen Anti-glare LED Backlit IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) Display
- 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz RAM, 512GB PCIe NVMe M. 2 Solid State Drive
- Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, Windows 10
- Intel Integrated 620 Graphics, HDMI, 802. 11 Wireless-AC
3. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen – 20QD000BUS: 14-Inch FHD (1920×1080) IPS Screen, 8GB RAM, 256GB Nvme SSD, Win 10 Pro, I5-8265U, Black
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen – 20QD000BUS: 14-Inch FHD (1920×1080) IPS Screen, 8GB RAM, 256GB Nvme SSD, Win 10 Pro, I5-8265U, Black
4. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen : 14-Inch fhd IPS Screen, 16GB RAM, 512GB Nvme SSD, Win 10 Pro, i7-8565U, Black
At 6% thinner than its predecessor, the ThinkPad x1 Carbon Gen 7 is only 14.9mm thin—or just a hair more than a half inch—and it weighs only 2.4lb/1.08kg. This lightweight package reinvents portability and untethers you from the office. With a battery life of up to 18.3 hours, and rapid charge when you do need more juice, you can go wherever the road—or the stakes you*.
5. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen 14" Ultrabook – 1920 X 1080 – Core i7 i7-8565U – 16 GB RAM – 512 GB SSD – Windows 10 Pro 64-bit – Intel UHD Graphics 620 – in-Plane Switch
Lenovo – Lenovo ThinkPad x1 Carbon (7th Gen) Ultrabook – Core i7 8565U/ 1.8 GHz – Win 10 Pro 64-bit – 16 GB RAM – 512 GB SSD TCG Opal encryption 2, NVMe – 14 IPS 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) – UHD Graphics 620 – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth – Black
6. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen 14″ UHD 4k (3840×2160) Ultrabook – Intel Core i7-10510U Processor, 16GB RAM, 1TB PCIe-NVMe SSD, Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
- Intel Core i7-10510U Quad-core 1.80GHz (Up to 4.90GHz) Processor
- 16GB DDR3 2133MHz RAM (16GB soldered), 1TB PCIe-NVMe SSD
- 14″ UHD (3840×2160) IPS with Dolby Vision HDR400, 500 nits Display
- Intel UHD Graphics 620, IR & 720p HD Camera, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 1 Year Lenovo Warranty
- *Hard Drive Upgrade | View Product Description for complete details and specifications
Titan Tek sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed below), then the manufacturers box has been opened to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised.
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Processor: 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10510U Processor (1.80GHz, up to 4.90GHz, 4 Cores, 8MB Cache)
Memory: 16GB DDR3 2133MHz (16GB soldered)
Storage: *Upgraded 1TB PCIe-NVMe SSD
Display: 14.0″ UHD (3840 x 2160, 500 nits) IPS glossy Dolby Vision HDR400 Display
Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
Optical Drive: No optical drive
Ports/Slots: 2x USB 3.1 Gen1 (1 always on) | 2x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C/Intel Thunderbolt 3 | HDMI 1.4 | Headphone/microphone combo
Security: dTPM 2.0, Fingerprint Reader, ThinkShutter, Kensington lock slot
Fingerprint Reader: Yes
Integrated Webcam: IR & 720p HD Camera with ThinkShutter privacy cover
Connectivity: Intel Dual-Band 9560 802.11 AC (2 x 2), Bluetooth 5.0
Color: Black with carbon-fiber weave on top cover
Weight: 2.40 lbs
Dimensions: 12.71″ x 8.54″ x 0.58″
Warranty: 1 Year Lenovo Depot Warranty
7. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th Gen 14″ FHD IPS Laptop i5-8250U 8GB 256GB Win10 Pro (Black)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz)
- Display Type: 14.0″ FHD (1920×1080), anti-glare, LED backlight w/ 720p HD Camera
- Memory: 8GB / 2133MHz LPDDR3 / soldered to systemboard, Hard Drive: 256GB Solid State Drive M.2
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620, Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265, Wi-Fi 2×2 802.11ac + BT4.1, M.2 card,
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (one Always On) 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C / Intel Thunderbolt 3 (Power Delivery, DisplayPort, Data transfer) HDMI Headphone / microphone combo jack MicroSD card reader Ethernet Extension Connector (Dongle for Native Ethernet sold separately), windows 10 pro
Ultralight. Ultrapowerful. Ultra-no-brainer. With its stunning, new look, the ultralight ThinkPad X1 Carbon merges elegant design, seamless responsiveness, and legendary durability to create the ultimate in mobile productivity. Global LTE-A (optional) connectivity option, up to 15 hours of battery life and optional multi-touch screen —along with RapidCharge technology—keep you on-task wherever the road leads. What’s more, it weighs less than 2.5 lbs.
8. Lenovo X1 Carbon 6th Generation Ultrabook: Core i7-8550U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 14inch Full HD Display, Backlit Keyboard (Renewed)
With its stunning, new look, the ultralight 6th Generation ThinkPad X1 Carbon merges elegant design, seamless responsiveness, and legendary durability to create the ultimate in mobile productivity. Up to 15 hours of battery life along with RapidCharge technology—keep you on-task wherever the road leads. What’s more, it weighs less than 2.5 lbs.
9. Lenovo X1 Carbon 6th Generation Ultrabook: Core i7-8550U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 14Inch Full HD Display, Backlit Keyboard
With its stunning, new look, The ultralight 6th generation ThinkPad x1 Carbon merges elegant design, Seamless responsiveness, and legendary durability to create the ultimate in mobile productivity. Up to 15 hours of battery life Along with rapid charge technology you on-task wherever the road leads. What’s more, it weighs less than 2.5 lbs.
10. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Laptop, High Performance Windows Laptop, (Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro), 20KH002JUS
- Brand Lenovo, Model 20KH002JUS
- Product Type: Ultrabook, Processor Manufacturer: Intel, Processor Type: Core i7, Processor Generation: 8th Gen, Processor Model: i7-8650U, Processor Speed: 1.90 GHz, Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core), Standard Memory: 16 GB, Memory Technology: LPDDR3, Solid State Drive Capacity: 512 GB, Screen Size: 14″, Display Screen Type: LCD,
- Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology, Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080, Touchscreen: Yes, Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel, Graphics Controller Model: UHD Graphics 620, Graphics Memory Technology: LPDDR3, Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared, Wireless LAN: Yes, Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Ethernet Technology: Ethernet, Bluetooth: Yes,
- Front Camera/Webcam: Yes, Finger Print Reader: Yes, HDMI: Yes, Total Number of USB Ports: 4, Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2, USB Type-C: Yes, USB Type-C Detail: 2 USB Type C, Network (RJ-45): Yes, Operating System Platform: Windows, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (English), Operating System Architecture: 64-bit,
- Keyboard Localization: English (US), Number of Batteries: 1, Number of Cells: 3-cell, Input Voltage: 120 V AC, Input Voltage: 230 V AC, Color: Black, Height: 0.6″, Width: 8.5″, Depth: 12.7″, Weight (Approximate): 2.49 lb, Package Contents: ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th Gen 20KH002JUS Ultrabook, Lithium Polymer Battery, AC Adapter, Limited Warranty: 3 Year,
Features: Intel UHD Graphics 620 LPDDR3 – Bluetooth – English (US) Keyboard – Front Camera/Webcam – IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac – Ethernet – Network (RJ-45) – HDMI – 2 x USB 3.0 Ports – USB Type-C, World’s lightest 14″ business ultrabook Ultrathin. Ultralight. Ultratough. For the average Ultrabook™ these attributes may sound like a contradiction. But the new X1 Carbon is far above average. It features a carbon-fiber reinforced chassis and passes durability tests in extreme environments. Plus, it delivers more than all-day battery life, includes faster, more powerful storage performance, and has innovative docking options available, including wireless.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Carbon Lenovo for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!