Nowadays, there are so many products of cuisin art food 5 cup in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for cuisin art food 5 cup in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cuisin art food 5 cup which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
666 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart Dlc 8Sbcy Custom Processor Brushed
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Cuisin Art Food 5 Cup, Cuisinart Dlc 8Sbcy Custom Processor Brushed would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Cuisinart Dlc 8Sbcy Custom Processor Brushed was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Cuisinart Dlc 8Sbcy Custom Processor Brushed would be the Best Cuisin Art Food 5 Cup for Money.
- I was jaw dropped but encouraged her and went along with the ides.
- Plenty of space with the 11 cup bucket.
- What a huge price difference in one day of ordering it.
- I have a 10yo girl who all of the sudden decided to start baking.
- I bought it to replace her old cusinart which she had had for 20 years.
- There was nothing we could see that could be improved upon anyway so getting the same one again was a no-brainer.
- Replacing my 30 year old workhorse same model.
- Outstanding shopping service and fast.
- Really makes cooking easy. So useful in so many ways. It really should come with a blade holder, though.
2. Cuisinart Dlc 10Sy Classic 7 Cup Processor
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease
- Note: How-to Disc not included
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- Easy to use and clean
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Cuisinart Dlc 10Sy Classic 7 Cup Processor is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Cuisinart Dlc 10Sy Classic 7 Cup Processor comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Cuisin Art Food 5 Cup and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Cuisin Art Food 5 Cup then don’t look beyond Cuisinart Dlc 10Sy Classic 7 Cup Processor. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Cuisin Art Food 5 Cup in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- I was very happy with the customer service experience.
- I am a little concerned with the bowl.
- Nothing wrong with the product, no damage, cuisinart did a good job of packing their own product.
- I haven’t used the discs yet but very satisfied with the blade and how easy it is to use, fool proof for someone who is not a cook as me.
- I have made quite a few things in the cuisanart, including my fave nut butters.
- I specifically ask to pack in amazon packaging as was the option on the order page.
- My problem is the packaging from amazon.
- And i’m a sous chef, so that means something.
- I realized the newer cuisinart models have slightly lower wattage capacity than the pro models that look more classic and older.
- Perfect little tool for every kitchen
- It’s a classic. It works beautifully. I haven’t chopped anything since. I love it.
- This is an excellent small heavy duty (metal internal parts) food processor that is just the perfect size for my husband and my… Read More
3. Cuisinart Fp 13Dgm Elemental Processor Gunmetal
- Troubleshooting steps are provide in page 15 and 16 of User Manual available under Technical Specification
- 13-cup large bowl, the exterior of the work bowl only measure up-to only 8 Cups but has a 13 cup capacity, 4.5-cup small bowl
- Easy to clean – removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Dicing disc with 10 mm grid plus cleaning tool
- Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage system – seals bowl and locks blade
- Patented Blade Lock system
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Cuisinart Fp 13Dgm Elemental Processor Gunmetal has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Cuisinart Fp 13Dgm Elemental Processor Gunmetal is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Cuisinart Fp 13Dgm Elemental Processor Gunmetal easily gets the award of Best Cuisin Art Food 5 Cup Under 100$.
- I’m happy with the slicing, dicing, and chopping so far.
- Incredibly versatile food processor and very high quality for the money.
- The quality is just as good and it dices which my old one did not do.
- I think cuisinart should put the video with the manual.
- It is so fast that it is well worth the cleanup time.
- Just keep my fingers out of the way.
- I wanted to purchase a food processor for quite some time and glad i invested in a reputable brand.
- Had a combo blender/processor from a competitor, but it did not hold up to the demands of plant based cooking.
- New design:as a design engineer i noticed a lot of differences in this 13 cup cuisinart compared to all other cuisinarts past and present.
- This replaces my 10 cup food processor. I LOVE the sealed bowl as it keeps things from running out of the hole around the blade… Read More
- This processor does the job. Comes with useful attachments. I would buy this again.
- This was a Christmas gift for a family member but I heavily researched before buying and even had chances to use a lot of featu… Read More
4. Cuisinart Fp 12Dcn Collection 12 Cup Processor
- 10-year motor warranty, 3-year limited warranty
- Includes 12-cup large bowl and 4-cup small bowl with pour spouts & measurement Markings
- 1000-watt Peak Power Motor
- Electronic touchpad controls – On/Off/Pulse with blue LED lights
- Includes adjustable slicing disc (1-6mm), adjustable shredding disc (fine/medium), large and small chopping/mixing blades, and a dough blade
Cuisinart Fp 12Dcn Collection 12 Cup Processor is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Cuisinart Fp 12Dcn Collection 12 Cup Processor if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Cuisin Art Food 5 Cup is that even though Cuisinart Fp 12Dcn Collection 12 Cup Processor is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Duel bowels help with the amount of cleaning you do.
- And the top fits and works with the bigger bowl.
- I’m happy with the machine and look forward to cooking with it.
- With the 1000w power it was a breeze.
- When i bought the machine the price was below $300, which was also a factor in my choice.
- This food processor made it all so easy and fast!
- This one is much nicer than the standard cuisnart.
- I have used cuisnart food processors for 45 years.
- Don’t believe the utube reviews and tests, they are all biased to whatever brand is paying, and use various trickery to jam or … Read More
- It rips most all of the competitors.
- Absolutely awesome power easy to use great tool for any budding chef
- If you want your last food processor, just order this. If you wish to buy yet another that disappoints order something else. Qu… Read More
5. Cuisinart Dfp 14Bcny Processor Brushed Stainless
- small and large pushers
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- extra-large feed tube
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
If you are buying a Cuisin Art Food 5 Cup for the first time, then you should have Cuisinart Dfp 14Bcny Processor Brushed Stainless. It has fewer features when you make Cuisin Art Food 5 Cup comparisons of Cuisinart Dfp 14Bcny Processor Brushed Stainless with any other Cuisin Art Food 5 Cup but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Cuisin Art Food 5 Cup, grab any Cuisin Art Food 5 Cup but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Cuisinart Dfp 14Bcny Processor Brushed Stainless
- I am pleased with the power and the quality.
- We are extremely happy with the build of this unit.
- Hopefully the quality of this new machine matches the old one!
- We are very happy with this product – it gets used almost every dayeasy to assemble for use, then disassemble to cleanit’s a keeper!
- This one has simple controls and a powerful motor.
- I suspect that is why the machine runs so much quieter than the older model.
- Great timesaver for large quantities of food; smaller quantities need more cleanup time.
- Great product. Very simple to use. Love it! Honestly, this is an amazing machine. Exactly what I needed.
- Always wanted a food processor, but couldn’t justify it until we had a child and started making purees. Figured it was a good … Read More
6. Cuisinart Fp 8Gmfr Processor Certified Refurbished
- 8-cup work bowl with measurement markings
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- Easy-to-clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe. BPA free
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs – medium to fine along with a stainless steel chopping/mixing/dough blade
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing with High, Low, Off, and Pulse controls
Cuisinart Fp 8Gmfr Processor Certified Refurbished is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel which have been in market longer than anyone. Cuisinart Fp 8Gmfr Processor Certified Refurbished brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Cuisinart Fp 8Gmfr Processor Certified Refurbished is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Cuisin Art Food 5 Cup in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Cuisin Art Food 5 Cup and it could be any of the high value Cuisin Art Food 5 Cup, chances are that would be much costlier than Cuisinart Fp 8Gmfr Processor Certified Refurbished. Cuisinart Fp 8Gmfr Processor Certified Refurbished will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Cuisinart Fp 8 Elemental 8 Cup Processor
Cuisinart Fp 8 Elemental 8 Cup Processor is another one which falls under Cuisin Art Food 5 Cup for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Cuisinart Fp 8 Elemental 8 Cup Processor ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Cuisin Art Food 5 Cup and that is what has revived them. Cuisinart Fp 8 Elemental 8 Cup Processor has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Cuisinart Fp 8 Elemental 8 Cup Processor is amazing features.
- I am very happy with this product.
- The food processor works great and was reasonably priced
- So we ordered a similar cuisinart with the same features and it worked just fine.
- Otherwise, for the price, it is a super processor.
- Compact, easy to clean, and the price was excellent.
- This is really a nice food processor and the price i paid was fantastic.
- It is light, making it easy to lift out of the cupboard, the first great thing about it.
- Tried a couple of other brands but returned them to the stores.
- Works great and is very lightweight.
- I wasn’t sure what I was getting, and was replacing my old Cuisinart food processor. Its light weight, faster, and very easy t… Read More
8. Cuisinart Sfp 13 Elemental Stainless Processor
- Convenient rubberized controls –High, Low, Off and Pulse
- Includes 13-cup large bowl, 4.5-cup small bowl and Stainless Steel base
- Adjustable slicing disc, Reversible shredding disc (for medium to fine cuts), stainless steel chopping/mixing blade and dough blade all fit into the Accessory storage caseStorage tray for power handle, blade, fork – cutting board sits under tray
- Supreme wide-mouth feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables
- SealTight Advantage system – seals bowl and locks blade and Patented BladeLock system
- Easy to clean – removable parts are dishwasher safe
Home chefs and serious foodies can double up on food prep with the Cuisinart Stainless Steel 13 Food Processor. A 13-cup work bowl for big jobs and a 4.5-cup nesting work bowl for smaller jobs eliminates the need to clean a bowl between tasks – that saves time! And with two stainless steel blades and two discs it offers an almost unlimited variety of food prep options. Puree soup, chop herbs and nuts, slice fruits and vegetables, shred cheese and more. There’s not much it can’t do with food!
9. Cuisinart Ch 4Dc Collection Chopper Grinder
- Spatula and recipe/instruction book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- BladeLock system keeps blade securely in place for safety.The blade needs to be pushed in and the lid should be locked properly for the item to turn on.
- Auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides sharp edge and blunt edge
- 4-cup chopper/grinder with simple touchpad control panel
- Measures 5-4/5 by 6-1/2 by 9-1/5 inches; limited 18-month warranty
More convenient than ever, the Cuisinart Elite collection 4-cup chopper/grinder effortlessly handles a variety of food preparation tasks such as chopping, grinding and pureeing. The smartpower blade has a patented auto-reversing ability with a sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods, while the blunt edge grinds through spices and harder foods. Additionally, the revolutionary bladelock system feature keeps the blade secure during processing and pouring. Small enough to keep on the counter, the 4-cup work bowl is the ideal size for many food prep tasks. The handle, touchpad controls, and dishwasher safe parts make it even more convenient to operate and clean. It’s cutting-edge food prep from Cuisinart.
From the Manufacturer
In 1973, Cuisinart expanded the potential of every American kitchen with the introduction of the food processor. Now, the folks who revolutionized the way you cook are back with a collection that takes power and innovation to the next level.
|The Cuisinart Elite Chopper/Grinder handles a variety of food preparation tasks, such as chopping, grinding, pureeing, emulsifying, and blending. The 4 cup capacity holds enough ingredients to perform all your basic food prep tasks. The patented SmartPower auto-reversing blade features an incredibly sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods. The reverse edge is blunt, to grind through spices and harder foods. And the exclusive BladeLock System enables the blade to lock into the bowl, so you can now pour ingredients out of the bowl without first having to remove the blade. The powerful high-speed motor works hard and fast to accomplish small jobs with ease. Chop herbs, onions or garlic; grind spices or hard cheese; puree baby foods; blend homemade mayo and flavored butter — all in one compact machine that is small enough to keep on the counter. You have virtually unlimited options with the Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder.|
|Tips for Better Food Processing|
|Food size: Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size — about 1/2 an inch — to produce a uniform chop.||Chop and Grind Function|
|Bowl fill: Do not overload the work bowl; processed food should not reach more than two-thirds of the way up the work bowl. Please note: because of the powerful motor, it is recommended to use one hand to support the chopper/grinder during operation.|
|Chop vs. Grind: Use the Chop function for chopping, pureeing and mixing. It is the right choice, for example, for chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for pureeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise, and mixing salad dressing. Use the Grind function for grinding spices, and for chopping hard foods such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts.|
|Pulse vs. Continuous-hold: Pulsing is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Be sure to check the food frequently to prevent over processing. If you over-process, you are likely to get a watery paste instead of a fine chop. A continuous-hold is best when you are using the grind function. Depending on the food, you may have to operate the unit for several seconds to achieve the desired results — or as long as 20 seconds for some seeds. When operating in continuous-hold, use a pulse action every 10 seconds to allow food to drop to the bottom of the work bowl. This provides more consistent results. Never operate the unit continuously for longer than one minute at a time.|
|Adding liquid: You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Please note: only add liquid through one opening at a time. The other opening must be left unobstructed to allow air to escape. If both opening are blocked, liquid cannot flow smoothly into the bowl.|
|Removing food from the sides of the bowl: Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear the food away. Once the blade has stopped, remove the cover and use the included spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Do not put hands into bowl unless unit is unplugged.|
|Quick Start Guide|
The BladeLock System
|Cleaning and Storage|
|To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover, and blade immediately after each use. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover, and spatula in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry. Use caution when washing the blade.||
Make Hummus in Minutes
|Avoid leaving the blade in soapy water where it may disappear from sight. The work bowl, cover, blade assembly, and spatula can be washed on the top rack of a dishwasher. Wipe the motor base clean with a damp sponge or cloth. Dry it immediately. Never submerge the motor base or plug in water or other liquid.|
|The Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. When it is not in use, be sure to leave it unplugged. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Store the blades out of reach of children.|
- Updated to the elite and i am very happy.
- This chopper is powerful, it holds a nice amount of whatever you are chopping, it is easy to use and clean and i am very happy with it.
- I finally bought this medium-sized one and am delighted with it.
- The features in this product were everything i was looking for.
- The model that i purchased is just a little bigger than the cuisnart chopper i had, which i had for over 12 years.
- Great product to have in any kitchen.
- Seems to work well. Top would not open initially, but I pried the top off and it was fine.
- Love the convenience, how easy it is to use and to clean, and I now use it all the time.
10. Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver
- Easy-To-Clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs – medium to fine
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing. Dimensions : 7.60 L x 9.58 W x 15.19 H inches
- Bisphenol A(BPA) free
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, white.
- I had the smaller version, but super happy with the upgrade!
- Good quality, all of the features you may need and it does a great job.
- Keep in mind that most of the bad reviews on here are years old, and the product has most likely gone through an upgrade since … Read More
- With the very simple, click on the workbowl, insert blade, click on lid and process.
- I got this at a good price $69.
- Cleanup is much easier than the elite model.
- Well made and a great value for the cost.
- I use for all kinds of kitchen chopping & baking.
- Love this food processor! Not too big not too small. Shreds, slices and blends great and is quiet!
- After 3 years of constant use, we still love this food processor. Easy cleaning (very important) does the job,looks nice. Hig… Read More