Finding your suitable readers for dell 7 tablet is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dell 7 tablet including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
574 reviews analysed
1. Dell Venue 11 Pro Tablet Intel Atom Z3770 X4 1.46GHz 10.8” (Black)
- Intel Atom Z3770 Quad-Core 1.46GHz processor (up to 2.39 GHz Burst Frequency)
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM, 64 GB Mobility Solid State Drive internal storage
- 8 MP rear facing main camera (1080p), 2 MP front-facing camera (720p)
- microSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for expandable storage, 1x mini HDMI, 1x USB 3.0, 3.5 mm audio jack
- 10.8-inch 10-point capacitive touchscreen IPS display, Windows 8.1 32-bit
Boost performance anywhere you go with the portability of a tablet, power of an Ultrabook and experience of a desktop. Step up to a powerful Quad-Core Intel Atom processor and experience premium performance and extraordinary battery life. Stunning, full HD 10.8″ screen and wider viewing angle lets you easily share work with others. Full Windows 8.1 and accessories like a keyboard and dock provide desktop like functionality (accessories sold separately by Dell).
2. Dell Inspiron 5570 15.6in FHD Touchscreen Laptop PC – Intel Core i7-8550U 1.8GHz, 12GB, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, Webcam, Bluetooth, Intel HD 620 Graphics, Windows 10 Home (Renewed)
Everyday computing just got easier with the combined strength and unique style of the Dell Inspiron 5570 15. 6″ FHD TouchscreenLaptop PC. Enjoy true reliability on the road or at home with a simple, yet powerful value-packed laptop that offers a sleek look and gets the job done. The Intel Core i7-8550U 1. 8GHz Quad-Core Processor matched with the 12GB DDR4-2400MHz RAM Memory and Intel HD 620 Graphics makes the Dell Inspiron 5570 Laptop PC the speedy and efficient PC you need. Enhance your viewing experience with the 15. 6″ FHD TrueLife LED-Backlit Touchscreen Display (1920 x 1080). Utilize a variety of built-in features such as a DVDRW Drive and 720p HD Webcam, as well as Bluetooth 4. 1 and Dual-Band Wi-Fi connectivity. The 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Disk Drive provides ample space to store all crucial data safely. The Dell Inspiron 5570 Laptop PC is pre-loaded with Windows 10 Home (64-Bit) which offers a user-friendly interface.
3. Dell Inspiron 5481 2-in-1 Laptop, 14.0" HD (1366 x 768) Touchscreen, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8145U, 4GB DDR4, 128GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10 Home
- 14.0-inch HD (1366 x 768) LED-Backlit Touch Display, Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8145U Processor (4MB Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- 128GB Solid State Drive, 4GB 1x4GB DDR4 2666MHz
- SD card | USB 3.1 Gen 1 | Security cable slot | Power | HDMI 1.4b | USB 3.1 Gen 1 | USB 3.1 Gen 1 | Universal audio jack
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English, 0.78″ thin, Weight: 3.88lb (1.76kg)
Dell Inspiron Latest 14 inch HD 5000 series 2-in-1 Laptop Computer with Intel Core i3-8145U CPU, 128GB SSD, 4GB RAM, USB 3.1, HDMI, Windows 10
4. Dell Venue 7 v7TBL-1667BLK 16GB Android Tablet
Performance with presence. Introducing the new 7″ lightweight Android tablet that’s powerful and stylish with an HD touch screen and award-winning audio.
must be 18 & over to purchase
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2014
During the setup, the device automatically registered the device with my Google account, so I tried to access the Dell.com sight to add the rest of my registration info (full name, address, etc.), to my surprise, it required a password.During the device setup, the user is never prompted to create a password.When I tried to reset the password, it didn't recognize the email address it was registered with.
Calling Dell support resulted in a 30 minute cycle of phone transfers and asking me for my Dell order number, explaining that I ordered it through Amazon, I had to send them a copy of the purchase.The email reply indicated that I would have to 'reset' the password, I replied back that I was unable, their final reply was an apology with no resolution.
So, I am the proud owner of a pretty cool tablet, with a company that has less than standard customer support.I sure miss the days of U.S. based call centers!How simple can it be to pull the service tag a customer supplies, update the registration and reset a password for them!
Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2015
This one got sent back. Really wanted to like it though because of its nice screen and price but if you can't use it its not a bargain.
Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2014
Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2015
the bad: the battery life, freezing and hang-ups during tasks and games are frequent.
my advice is to save your money to by a samsung tab pro or s series which i should have done. the intel everything is just second rate. device tends to freeze and the screen will show artifacts and the resolution will drop in and out. the okay part is is that the tablet screen is of a higher native resolution than the ematic tablet that i replaced this with. the battery however is not much better. the battery app that i use (battery doctor) shows the top mah as 1700 instead of 4550. however i'm going to assume this simply means the battery is multi-cell and it's being read as a single cell giving the rating. another issue is some apps like ez widgets will not download but that may be due to operating system limits.
If you want a work horse tablet get a samsung as stated above.
5. Dell Latitude E6430 - 14" - Core i7 3520M - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD -
i7, 8gb ram, 750 hard drive windows 8. comes with the laptop and the charger
6. 2018 Dell 2-in-1 13.3" FHD TouchScreen High Performance Business Laptop, AMD Ryzen 7 2700U 2.2GHz, AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, 12GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Webcam, Backlit Keyboard, HDMI, Windows 10, Era Gray
- AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen 7 2700U Quad-Core Processor @2.2GHz (up to 3.8GHz)
- 13.3-inch 1920x1080 Full HD LED-Backlit IPS Touchscreen Display
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 Graphics
- 12GB DDR4-2400 Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive
- No Optical Drive
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.1
- Backlit Keyboard
- Waves MaxxAudio Pro
- Stereo speakers, 3-cel Lithium-ion Battery, 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0 w/ PowerShare, 1x USB Type-C, 1x HDMI, 1x SD Card Reader, 1x Headphone/Microphone combo jack
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
- Weighs 3.84 lbs. and measures 0.7" thin
- Color: Era Gray
7. Dell Streak 7 4G Android Tablet (T-Mobile)
- Android 2.2-powered mobile tablet with 7-inch multi-touch display loaded with entertainment and multimedia apps
- Enabled for T-Mobile's ultra-fast 4G network
- Pay as You Go with prepaid and monthly data plans
- Rear 5-MP camera for photos and video
- front-facing 1.3-MP camera for video chats via Qik service
- Ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi (with Wi-Fi sharing)
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 16 GB memory
- microSD memory expansion
- multi-format media player
- Up to 4 hours of video playback, up to 72 hours (3 days) of standby time
- released in January, 2011
Android 2.2-powered mobile tablet with 7-inch multi-touch display loaded with entertainment and multimedia apps Enabled for T-Mobile's ultra-fast 4G network; Pay as You Go with prepaid and monthly data plans Rear 5-MP camera for photos and video; front-facing 1.3-MP camera for video chats via Qik service Ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi (with Wi-Fi sharing); Bluetooth connectivity; 16 GB memory; microSD memory expansion; multi-format media player Up to 4 hours of video playback, up to 72 hours (3 days) of standby time; released in January, 2011
Designed for the super-fast mobile broadband speeds of T-Mobile's 4G network, the Android-based Dell Streak 7 is the ultimate entertainment hub for families and road warriors craving a rich multimedia and web experience both at home and on-the-go. It features a brilliant 7-inch WVGA multi-touch display made of damage-resistant Gorilla Glass that's ideal for Web browsing, streaming video, watching TV and movies, reading books and magazines, or playing games wherever you roam.
The Dell Streak 7 offers a vibrant 7-inch, multi-touch display (see larger image).
Powered by a screaming fast, dual-core 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor, the Streak 7 is loaded full of entertainment and family-friendly apps--from Kindle for Android and Zinio magazines to T-Mobile TV for your enjoying your favorite shows on the go. The Streak 7 also helps you capture and shares favorite moments with the rear-facing 5 megapixel camera for high-definition stills and video recording and a front-facing 1.3 megapixel camera for video-calling over T-Mobile's network (as well as Wi-Fi) using the preloaded Qik Video Chat application.
Other features include a 16 GB internal memory that can be expanded via optional microSD memory cards (up to 32 GB in size), Swype virtual keyboard technology, full support for Adobe Flash Player, up to 4 hours of continuous video playback time, and up to 3 days of standby time.
Enabled for T-Mobile's high-speed 3G network, the Streak 7 is specifically designed for T-Mobile's HSPA+ mobile broadband network, which delivers downloads at 4G speeds. T-Mobile's upgraded HSPA+ network currently covers 100 major metropolitan areas across the U.S. (read more about HSPA+ below). The Streak 7 also offers Wi-Fi networking as well as the ability to share its 3G/4G Internet connection with other laptops and other Wi-Fi enabled devices.
You'll be able to pay the way you want with prepaid and postpaid data plans from T-Mobile Pay As You Go (learn more about prepaid services below)
Enjoy a rich web and multimedia experience at home or one the go (see larger image).
Android 2.2 OS and Dell Stage User Interface
The Streak 7 runs the latest Android operating system--OS 2.2 (aka, Froyo)--which provides a faster overall Android experience as well as greater multitasking capabilities. You'll be able to receive notifications, listen to music, and even record GPS data without keeping the application open. And it features a plethora of new enhancements, including an improved QWERTY keyboard, full push corporate e-mail, and Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for access to the full Web.
It also provides easy access to both personal and corporate e-mail, calendars, and contacts supported by Exchange Server and Gmail. And through Android Market, you'll get access to thousands of useful applications, widgets, and fun games to download and install on your phone, with many more apps being added every day.
The Streak 7 also features Dell's innovative Stage user interface, which provides a seamless and unified experience for accessing all your favorite content. Later this year, Dell will add syncing to Stage so you can keep your photos, contacts, calendars, and other personal content synchronized across your Dell Stage-equipped devices--from tablets to PCs--connected through your home network.
T-Mobile Entertainment and Content
The Dell Streak 7 comes preloaded with unique content and applications to entertain the whole family, including:
Includes a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera for video chats on popular services such as Qik or Skype (see larger image).
- T-Mobile TV. Live and on-demand TV including live news, sports and full-length entertainment, plus on-demand full episodes of your favorite shows.
- Qik Video Chat. Connect with friends and family through both T-Mobile's 3G/4G network and Wi-Fi--unlike some other video-calling solutions that only work through Wi-Fi. With the Streak 7's front-facing camera paired with Video Chat through Qik, you can hold video conversations with those who have a Streak 7--or other compatible mobile device--and even broadcast your view through the rear-facing camera.
- BrainPOP: Animated educational content embraced by students and trusted by teachers and parents around the globe. BrainPOP brings learning to your fingertips.
- Zinio. The largest online newsstand, enabling customers to shop for, search inside, read, share and save digital content in new ways with more than 75,000 digital magazines from 26 countries.
- Kindle for Android. Lets you shop for hundreds of thousands of books in the Kindle Store, including New York Times Best Sellers and new releases from $9.99. Use Amazon's Whispersync technology to automatically synchronize your last page read, bookmarks, annotations, and more across your various devices--including Kindle, Kindle DX, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry and Android phones.
- BLOCKBUSTER On Demand Enables you to discover and download the latest movie rentals on the go. Blockbuster's first-ever video download application on a smartphone allows you to buy a movie on one device and watch on another connected device through Blockbuster's library.
- Let's Golf (Gameloft). Discover a fun atmosphere making golf accessible to anyone with 63 holes in 4 environments in 3D and 4 characters to customize. 63 holes in 4 distinct locations remodeled in 3D: Fiji Beach, the American Mountains, the English Countryside, and Scottish Lochs.
- Slacker Radio. With millions of songs from thousands of artists, Slacker is the best way to discover new artists and hear your favorite music. Listening to Slacker is as easy as selecting one of over 120 DJ-programmed genre stations or searching for your favorite artist or song.
Design and Hardware
Communications & Internet
The Dell Streak 7 weighs 17.6 ounces and measures 7.9 x 4.7 x 0.5 inches. Its 2780 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 4 hours of continuous video playback, and up to 72 hours (3 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies, as well as T-Mobile's 3G/4G network (1700/2100 MHz; UMTS/HSDPA/HSPA+).
What's in the Box
Dell Streak 7 tablet, rechargeable battery, charger, wired stereo hands-free headset, SIM card, quick start guide
T-Mobile Pay As You Go Prepaid Service
T-Mobile prepaid plans give you wireless access with less commitment, so you can pay--and talk--as you go. With no annual contract, no credit check, and no monthly bill, prepaid plans are a simple, direct way to go mobile. There are many ways to conveniently refill your T-Mobile Prepaid Plan so that you can stay continually connected with the people who matter most, including via the T-Mobile Web site or using refill cards available at over 90,000 locations nationwide. You can choose from either a monthly postpaid plan (which includes convenient Wi-Fi Hotspot access) or prepaid plans that provide smaller set amounts of data usage.
- $24.99: 200 MB (10¢/MB overage)
- $39.99: 5 GB (no overage)
- $10.00: 100 MB (7 days)
- $30.00: 300 MB (30 days)
- $50.00: 1 GB (30 days)
T-Mobile Network Features
High-Speed Data Connectivity via T-Mobile's 3G/4G Network
This tablet is compatible with T-Mobile's UMTS/HSDPA/HSPA+ 3G/4G network, which operates on the 1700/2100 MHz AWS spectrum. It's is designed to automatically connect to the best available network (4G, 3G, or GSM/GPRS/EDGE) to provide faster data speeds when accessing the Web.
In areas where the 3G/4G network is not available, you'll continue to receive service on the via T-Mobile's EDGE network (which stands for "Enhanced Data Rates for Global Evolution"). This high-speed, mobile data and Internet access technology is fast enough to support a wide range of advanced data services (with average data speeds between 75-135Kbps), including full picture and video messaging, high-speed color Internet access, and e-mail on the go.
As of February, 2011, T-Mobile has upgraded its traditional 3G network to HSPA+ 4G in 200 major metropolitan areas across the U.S.--cover 200 million people across the country--with plans to continue rolling out this network upgrade throughout 2011. With typical download speeds that are on par with or faster than competing 4G technologies, T-Mobile's HSPA+ network provides fast data speeds--up to 3 times faster than AT&T and Verizon's standard 3G networks--while allowing simultaneous voice and data capabilities for the ultimate wireless voice and data experience. You'll enjoy faster Web browsing, uninterrupted video streaming, and quicker app downloads.
T-Mobile's 4G mobile broadband network (powered by HSPA+) provides a theoretical capability of up to 21 Mbps peak download speeds, with average download speeds typically in the 5 to 8 Mbps range.
8. Dell Latitude E6510 15.6" Laptop Notebook Windows 7 Pro Core i7-620M 2.66GHz/ 8GB RAM /SOLID STATE 120GB SSD HD DVD-RW +MS OFFICE
Designed for easy mobile collaboration and enhanced productivity, the Dell Latitude E6510 laptop features advancements in manageability, durability and security that can empower IT while lowering your total cost of ownership. Full-featured design, proven durability.
9. Dell Venue 8 Pro 64 GB Tablet (Windows 8.1)
Take the full power of Windows 8.1 wherever you go with an 8" HD screen, Office Home and Student 2013, dual cameras and an optional keyboard.
ALL SALES FINAL.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2013
I've had the Venue Pro 8 for a few days now and have gotten in a decent amount of both play time and work time.I want to preface this, by saying that I've been through the following tablets over the past couple of years - 1st gen iPad, 3rd gen iPad, iPad mini, Kindle Fire, Nook HD, Samsung Galaxy tab, Surface RT, and Asus VivoTab RT. Up until I bought the Venue Pro 8, I was using the Surface RT as my primary tablet. My kids play their games on the iPads, and I honestly haven't touched them for several months, except to install updates.
The thing that has always frustrated me about tablets is that they are great for consumption of content - books, videos, games, but awful for getting actual work done. And for a guy that works 60+ hour weeks and spends 4 months out of the year travelling, it sucks trying to do work on tablets.The Venue Pro 8, however, is the full version of Windows 8.I have the full version of Microsoft Office 2013 on here, Visio and Project (which are critical to my job), as well as other apps that I use, such as Mindjet MindManager, and MineCraft :)This tablet is literally a full PC in a tablet's body. The battery life is compares to other tablets.I'm tracking around 10 hours of use so far.It's turns on and off as quickly as any other tablet.
Last night, I was watching TV with the Dell Venue Pro 8 on the couch next to me, and during the commercials, I picked it up to check up on a couple of blogs and play a couple levels of some casual games.This morning, I turned on my Bluetooth Microsoft Wedge Keyboard and Wedge Mouse, and went out to Starbucks to work for the morning.My laptop stayed in my bag, and I only used the Venue Pro 8 - checking email, working on a Word doc, taking a conference call on Lync, etc. Yes, the screen is a little small for working on it non-stop, but the resolution is very good and you can compensate for the screen size by adjusting the font sizes in Windows.I haven't had any issues working from the tablet for lengthy periods of time.
I two have two issues, though.The first is the pen. I bought the pen and case combo from Dell, and the pen holder is situated along the right side of the case, when it's being held vertically. Because of this, the pen is close enough to the screen that it deactivates the touch input. This is really annoying, so I stopped carrying the pen in the case. Instead, I put the pen in my pocket. Then the other day, I took it out of my pocket to use it, and I noticed that the tip of the pen had broken off. That was a bit frustrating since the pen was $35.
The second issue is with the case. It's a pretty nice case, but it's bulky and the tablet is tough to get out of it once it's in. When I'm using the case, it feels like the tablet is bulky and thick. When I take it out, it feels slim and light, so I prefer to use it out of the case.So my recommendation is that if you buy this tablet, don't spend the money on the case and stylus - instead take the money and buy a Wedge Keyboard and Mouse - it makes it a lot more usable.
The last thing I'll say is that I saw a video on YouTube of a guy who hooked up the Venue Pro 8 up to a couple of monitors to use it like a PC.I haven't done that yet, but I did buy a Male B to Female A USB cable in order to do this.Once that arrives, I'm going to plug this into my USB docking station and try running this tablet as my primary PC.
Overall, this is the best tablet I've used to date.It really makes Windows shine and makes me more of a believer in the Microsoft vision -
Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2014
- Small size, but not too small. It's very comfortable
- It's Windows so I can do work on it
- Screen resolution is nice
- It updates at odd times, and often will not successfully reboot, so the screen stays on, but it's black. During this time I am unable to turn it off (by holding the button for any length of time) or use it.I am forced to wait for the battery to drain, then recharge it to be able to turn it back on.A little frustrating to say the least, because you're without the tablet for an indeterminate amount of time, but never shorter than a few hours.
- Lost the ability to connect to wi-fi a couple times. This is a common issue and there is a work around, but it's annoying and time consuming to have to look it up, then follow the steps.
- Dell really wants me to connect to their service. I forget what, but it's pops up from my tray every so often, then stays for days.
- The on screen keyboard has to be told to go back down, even after hitting enter and moving to another screen.This wouldn't be bad on a larger screen, but on this little screen, it only leaves you with about 2 inches of viewable area in landscape mode.
Would I recommend it? No.
Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2016
Finally, they told me to BUY ANOTHER unit and then just send the bad one in (that they would reimburse me eventually for the new unit)?So their concept of good customer service is to say that I should buy another piece of garbage hoping for a reimbursement?No chance.
I guess I learned my lesson with this one.
I can say that I will never buy another Dell product after this.I own a small software development company and have ensured that we will not purchase Dell products after my experience here.Maybe an over reaction to a single bad device, but the customer service experience I had with this was enough to make sure I will not go through it again.
10. Dell Latitude 12 7212 Rugged Extreme Tablet i5-7300U 8GB 256GB SSD FHD Touch GPS (Renewed)
Certified Refurbished by DELL with DELL Direct Warranty.
(312 x 203 x 24 mm)
Weight: Starting at 2.82 lbs. (1.3 kg) with single 2-cell battery
NOTE: actual weight depends on configuration
Secondary battery: not included
USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1, supports power and display
Universal Audio Jack
Kensington Lock slot
NO SmartCard Reader
NO Fingerprint Reader
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell 7 Tablet for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!