Finding your suitable readers for dell – ultrasharp is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dell – ultrasharp including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
846 reviews analysed
1. Dell U2415 24-Inch 1920 x 1200 LED Monitor
- 24-inch WUXGA Monitor (1920×1200) at 60Hz, 16:10 Aspect Ratio
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 16.78 Million Colors, 6ms Response Time. Enhanced power management with PowerNap enables the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use
- Viewing Angle: 178/178, Widescreen Anti-Glare Display, Security Lock Slot
- HDMI, Mini DP, DP, Audio line out, USB 3.0 with USB 3.0 Upstream Port. Temperature Range Operating:0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Height-Adjustable Stand (115mm) Title, Pivot, and Swivel with Built-in Cable Management
- Note: Please refer to the user manuals below for better use. Compatibility- All Operating System
2. UltraSharp 24-Inch Screen Led-Lit Monitor (DELL-U2419H)
- More room to work: with a stylishly thin panel profile (only 6.5mm at its thinnest) and a compact base that’s approximately 30% smaller than its predecessor, you can free up valuable desk space.
- Adjust to your comfort: pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long.
- Clean and clutter-free: focus on your work while hiding away cable clutter with an improved cable management design.
- Easy on the eyes: This TUV certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with comfort view, a feature that reduces harmful Blue light emissions.
- Expand your efficiency: The virtually borderless design featuring InfinityEdge lets you enjoy a nearly seamless view of your content across multiple monitors.
- 60 hertz
- 60 hertz
- 60 hertz
UltraSharp 24-Inch Screen Led-Lit Monitor (DELL-U2419H)
3. Dell U2720QM 27 Inch UltraSharp 4K UHD, IPS Ultra-Thin Bezel Monitor (HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C), VESA Certified, Silver
- Experience true color and captivating details on this 27” 4K monitor with a wide color coverage, including 95% DCI-P3
- Single cable USB-C delivers up to 90W of power while transmitting data and video signals.
- Work efficiently with improved Dell Display Manager, a fully adjustable stand and virtually borderless InfinityEdge.
- Visually stunning: Experience outstanding color gradient and precision in more shades on this VESA DisplayHDR 400 monitor with a color depth 1.07 billion colors and high contrast ratio of 1300:1.
Experience outstanding color gradient and precision in more shades on this VESA DisplayHDR 400 monitor with a color depth 1.07 billion colors and high contrast ratio of 1300:1
4. Dell UltraSharp U3415W 34-Inch Curved LED-Lit Monitor
- Compliant Standards: Plug and Play, RoHS, TCO Displays. Input Connectors: 1 DP 1.2 (HDCP 1.4) / 1 mDP 1.2 (HDCP 1.4) / 1 DP 1.2 (out) with MST (HDCP 1.4) / 1 HDMI 1.4 (MHL 2.0) / 1 HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 1.4) / 4 USB 3.0 downstream ports with 1 x BC1.2 charging capability at 2A (max) / 2 USB 3.0 upstream ports
- Discover one of the world’s first 34 inch 21:9 curved monitors with a panoramic view, cinematic WQHD resolution and superb sound. Ultra-wide curved screen that offers more display area and enhanced viewing comfort
- Unrivaled usability: Navigate across multiple applications and video inputs with Picture by Picture and Picture in Picture features
- 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty and 3-year Advanced Exchange Service and the Firmware Update Utility Software
- Compatible with Windows 7
- 1 HDMI(vr2.0) connector
- USB 3.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 2 USB upstream port and 4 USB downstream ports)
- Speakers (9W x 2= 18W). Increase brightness &
- contrast controls via OSD
- Dimensions with stand (LxWxH) : 32.47 x 8.5 x 20.62 inches Dimensions without stand (LxWxH) : 32.47 x 3.00 x 14.65 inches
- Brightness- 300 cd/m². Response Time – 5 ms (gray-to-gray)
5. Dell U3419w Ultrasharp 34-Inch WQHD (3440×1440) Curved IPS USB-C Monitor, Black
- Increased screen curvature improves your field of view, reduces reflections and creates near-uniform visual focus, so you can work comfortably for longer
- Picture-In-Picture (PIP) and Picture-By-Picture (PBP) features enable you to view content from two different computer sources simultaneously.
- With USB-C connectivity you can connect your laptop to the monitor and charge up to 90Wi from a single source, protected by Dell’s built-in surge protection.
- Power Consumption (On mode):41 W
- 60 hertz
6. Dell U2421HE – 24 Inch 1080p FHD UltraSharp, IPS Ultra-Thin Bezel Monitor, USB-C Monitor, Anti-Glare, VESA, Black
- Get a stable, wired connection to your network and peripherals on this sleek 23.8″ hub monitor with RJ45, USB-C and a host of other ports
- Your UltraSharp monitor is factory calibrated at 99% sRGB coverage to an accuracy of Delta-E less than 2, for precise hues right out of the box
- ee consistent, vibrant colors across a wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology
- Optimize your workspace with a stylish monitor featuring a thin panel profile, a compact base, and a cable management slot that can hide cable cutter from view. Plus the conveniently placed USB downstream ports (one featuring power charging) gives you easy access to what you need
- This TUVi Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over an extended period of time
Ports & Slots:
1. AC power port | 2. HDMI port | 3. DP port (in) | 4. USB-C/DisplayPort | 5. DP port (out) | 6. USB downstream port | 7. Audio line-out porti | 8. USB downstream porti | 9. RJ-45 connector | 10. Stand lock | 11. USB downstream portsi
Power cable | USB-C cable (C to C) | DP to DP cable
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell Ultrasharp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!