707 reviews analysed
1. EnviroCare Replacement Vacuum Filters for Dirt Devil F2 Uprights 3 Filters
2. Dirt Devil Type F1 HEPA Vacuum Filter, 3JC0280000
- Dust cup upright filter for bagless Uprights
- Adds Extra shine to your product
- Manufactured in China
- Fits a variety of Dirt Devil Bagless Upright Models made in March 2003 and later.
- Unique technology to capture solid particles, which are not released back into the air
- Ideal for people who suffer from asthma or other respiratory irritations
- Helps remove dust, pollen, mold spores, smoke, dust mites, and other allergens
- Indoor Air Filter removes 99.97% of airborne matter down to 0.3 microns in size
3. Dirt Devil F66 HEPA Filter and Foam Filter Set for Dirt Devil UD70010 Uprights 304708001
4. Dirt Devil Power Express Lite Vacuum Cleaner Filter, Replacement, Style F114, AD40114, Gray
- Easy to Install: this filter easily pops into your stick vacuum cleaner for easy maintenance.
- Rinse, Reuse, Repeat: give your filter a good tap against a trashcan to quickly remove dirt or a quick rinse to remove more stubborn dirt. Let filter dry for at least 24 hours after rinsing before next use.
- Compatible with Dirt Devil models SD22020, SD22020B, and SD22030
Part number F114 is compatible with models SD22020, SD22020B, and SD22030.
5. Waroom 4 Pack Replacement Dirt Devil F25 Filter, Compatible with Dirt Devil 083405 Series Swift Stick Vacuum,Part # 2SV1102000
- 4-pack Replacement F25 Filter for Handheld Vacuums M083405 series, parts F25 / F-25 / 2SV1102000 Replacement. Fits Dirt Devil SD20000TDI, SD20000RDI, SD20000RDK, SD20009, SD20000EDI, SD20000RED, M083405, 083460
- !!! PLEASE NOTE: Before making a purchase please make sure your filter looks exactly like the one on the photo.These filters do NOT fit all Simpli Stik SD20000 models. Some Simpli-Stik SD20000 models (such as new style SD20000RED model) can be equipped with different filters. Replacement suggestion-Overtime filters get clogged up with dirt impeding the airflow of the vacuum thus losing suction and performance. We recommend replacing your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months for best performance .
- Route of Use – It is used to neutralize the smell of the source, it will be cleaned when you vacuum it, and the odorless air will be released into your home. By filtering the air in the home, the overall health is better, the breathing is easier, and the feeling is more refreshing.
- Improve the quality of life – Use a high-efficiency filter for vacuuming to clean the air inside the house. Suitable for people who are related to dust or allergic discomfort. Remove dirt, dust and allergens during vacuuming to improve air quality in your home.
- Guaranteed Satisfaction – because of a 30 day full money bank guarantee and a trusted Think Crucial warranty. We are so confident in our products that we have no problem giving you every penny back if you’re unhappy with your purchase. You won’t see promises like that from big box brands!
6. Dirt Devil SimpliStik Vacuum Cleaner Filter, Replacement, Style F113, AD40113, Gray
- Easy To Install: This Filter Easily Pops Into Your Stick Vacuum Cleaner For Easy Maintenance
- Rinse, Reuse, Repeat: Give Your Filter A Good Tap Against A Trashcan To Quickly Remove Dirt Or A Quick Rinse To Remove More Stubborn Dirt. Let Filter Dry For At Least 24 Hours After Rinsing Before Next Use
- Compatible With Dirt Devil Models Sd20000Red, Sd22010
- Country Of Origin : China
Part number F113 is compatible with models , SD20000RED, and SD22010
7. 3M Filtrete Dirt Devil F2 HEPA Vacuum Filter – 1 filter(Colors may vary)
- Fits vacuum models DIRT DEVIL* Dynamite*(M084600, M084605, M084610, M084611, M084612, M084613, M084615, M084616, M084650, M084651, UD40085, UD40095, UD40100, UD40105, UD40210, UD40215, UD40220, UD40225, UD40240, UD40245, UD40250, UD40290, UD40295, UD40300 Series), Flip Stick* (M0842000 Series), Jaguar* (M084105 Series), Platinum Force* (M08240 Series), Power Air* (SD20505 Series), Power Reach* (M08245 Series), Power Stick* (M084100, M084110 Series) Hand Vacs, Sticks and Uprights.
- HEPA filters are designed to meet industry recognized HEPA Standards.
- HEPA filters help trap 99.97% of all airborne pollutants 0.3 microns or larger, including household dust, pet dander, grass and ragweed pollen, dust mite debris and other microscopic allergens.
- Vacuum Filters should be replaced every 30 to 60 days for optimium performance.
- All vacuum brand and model names are registered trademarks of vacuum manufacturers.
8. 2 Dirt Devil F5 Replacement Filters Fit Dirt Devil Scorpion Hand Vacs Models 08200, 8201, 08210, 08215x & More, Replaces Dirt Devil Part # 3-dea950-001 (3dea950001)
Washable Vacuum Filters Fits Dirt Devil F5 Filter For Scorpion Hand Vacs. Replaces Dirt Devil Part # 3-DEA950-001 (3DEA950001). Three tab design makes changing filter a breeze. Dirt Devil Recommends that this filter be changed every 3-6 months for optimum performance. If you have an older Dirt Devil Scorpion, or Scorpion Turbo with a manufacturing code prior to 07/04 you will need to use this Filter and purchase an adapter separately, Dirt Devil Part # 1DEA900B00. This filters is absolutely essential for allergy sufferers!
9. Royal Dirt Devil 3250435001 Filter, F3 Round Pleated Dirt Cup 082500/SD40005
F3 round pleated dirt cup filter is designed to fit royal 082500 and SD40005 model vacuums. Fits breeze and Jaguar canister 082550, 082500, 082505, 082570, 082580, F3 and SD40005. The country of origin of the product is China. The brand name of the product is: royal Appliance mfg company
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Devil Dirt Vacuum Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!