525 reviews analysed
1. Wonder Workshop Dash – Coding Robot for Kids 6+ – Voice Activated – Navigates Objects – 5 Free Programming STEM Apps – Creating Confident Digital Citizens
- CREATE: Dash arrives charged and ready to go out of the box. Kids can give Dash Robot voice commands and explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences with the five free apps that come with Dash Robot. It’s more than learning to code.
- LEARN: Dash robot offers an open-ended learning platform that makes tech knowledge simple and accessible, helping kids grow into confident creative architects.
- COLLABORATE: Wonder League is an encouraging and challenging community where kids can share ideas and build confidence. Wonder Workshop’s Robotics Competitions provides opportunities for kids to work together, helping everyone learn and evolve.
- GROW: Extend the possibilities even further with Sketch Kit, Building Block Connectors, and more from Wonder Workshop. Playtime- Up to 5 hours. Standby Time- Up to 30 days. Charging- via Micro USB
- SCHOOLS: Dash is used in over 20, 000 schools today and expanding rapidly.
With Wonder Workshop Dash robot, kids ages 6 and up can create anything they can imagine. Dash is a real robot that responds to voice commands or any of our five free downloadable apps to sing, draw, and move around. It’s more than learning to code. Dash lets kids explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences and see how they result in dash’s real-life movements. Wonder Workshop helps kids engage with technology in an open-ended and significant way – it’s not just a toy, it’s real-world problem solving. Kids will grow in their confidence as digital citizens and architects by seeing their own designs come to life. dash robot comes charged and ready to enjoy straight out of the box and includes two free building brick connectors. Transform Dash into an animal, a delivery truck, and even a catapult using your own LEGO bricks. Dash can grow right along with you with additional attachments from Wonder Workshop, providing even more challenges and fun. Dash can start at any skill level and build from there, so it’s perfect for kids ages 6 and up. The grown-ups might find themselves unable to resist the fun of putting Dash through his paces. At Wonder Workshop, we believe that Tech should be an open canvas for exploration and collaboration. We offer a community that’s supportive and challenging, with regular wonder workshops and robot competitions for kids to build their skills and creativity. Dash is perfect for classrooms, families, and friends, letting kids work solo or come together for Group coding projects. Dash provides up to 5 hours of active play and up to 30 days of standby time with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and it recharges with the included power adapter or via USB.
2. Wonder Workshop Dash & Dot Learn to Code Challenge Card Box Set
- Beginner-friendly challenge cards invite you to level up your coding skills through fun, hands-on activities.
- Program Dash & Dot robots (sold seperately) to create light patterns, do silly dances and lead games to play with your friends
- Pack includes 72 kid-facing challenge cards that will cover 6 fundamental coding concepts
- Story-based learning activities encourage problem-solving fun
- Coding challenges are perfect for classrooms, after-school clubs, libraries, technology labs, maker spaces and homes.
- Pack includes 72 illustrated cards, 6 separator tabs for organizing cards by coding level and reusable box for easy storage
- Ideal accessory for Wonder Pack
- Dash and Dot robots and free Blockly app required . Ages 6+
Wonder Workshop’s Dot and Dash Challenge Cards provide hours of coding and robotic activities for kids, ages 6+. Coding challenges are perfect for classrooms, after-school clubs, libraries, technology labs, maker spaces and homes.
3. Wonder Workshop Dot Creativity Kit – Coding for Kids – Toy Robot
Dot Robot (Green) with hours of fun activities, crafts, cardboard attachments
4. Wonder Workshop Accessories Pack for Dash and Dot Robots
- Give Dash & dot new abilities and expand your imagination using snap-on accessories
- Transform Dash into a cleaning machine with the bulldozer bar
- Bring your other toys along for the adventure with the Tow hook
- Have some fun with Dash & dot with the bunny ears and tail.
- Use with Dash & dot Robots from Wonder Workshop, each sold separately.
With the smartphone mount, bulldozer bar, tow hook, ears, and tail adding new abilities to Dash & dot is a snap with the accessories pack. All accessories easily fit on the robots. No assembly required. This pack is compatible with Dash & dot robots by Wonder Workshop, sold separately.
5. Wonder Workshop Launcher for Dash Robot
- The Launcher is a fun accessory that turns your Dash Robot into a projectile hurling machine
- Using the free mobile apps for Apple, Android or Kindle, Dash can load, launch and reload and launch again
- Use the apps to vary the power on the launcher to try to aim for different targets
- Comes with launcher, 3 projectiles, and 6 stacking targets that are compatible with LEGO compatible bricks to make more challenging targets
- Requires Dash Robot, sold separately
Wonder Workshop Launcher for Dash Robot
6. Wonder Workshop Xylophone for Dash Robot
- Turn Dash into a one-robot light show and marching band with the xylophone
- Your child can compose songs or remix a sample song from our library while learning concepts like loops and sequencing
- Download the free Xylo app to make the most out of your xylophone accessory
- Use with Wonder Workshop Dash Robot, sold separately
Your child can do their own musical performance for friends and family with Dash’s Xylophone! Exercise your creativity by composing your songs from scratch or remake your favorite tunes. Learn concepts like loops, sequencing, and musical composition as you remix and rearrange your song to make a musical masterpiece! Dash’s Xylophone is compatible with Dash robot, sold separately.
7. Wonder Workshop Build Brick Extensions for Dash and Dot Robots
Transform Dash & Dot into an airplane, a cookie dispensing machine and more with Building Brick Extensions and LEGO bricks. Take on your own design challenge, plan out your design, and then start building. After you’re done transforming your robot, you can bring it to life through code. Building Brick Extensions are compatible with Dash & Dot robots by Wonder Workshop. Dash and Dot robots are sold separately.
8. Wonder Workshop – Sketch Kit for Dash Robot For Kids 6+ – Free Programming Stem App – Visualize Your Code, Multicolor
- Ultimate steam accessory: our sketch kit was designed to work with Dash and Cue Robots, comes with a robot harness, 6 dry erase markers, and activity cards.
- Learn the basics of coding: simply attached sketch kit to Dash or Cue and let your creativity run wild. We’ve included activity cards and in app projects to teach your kid the Block-Based coding skills they will need for middle and high school while developing critical thinking skills.
- Award-winning Robots: Wonder Workshop Robots are used in over 20, 000 classrooms worldwide and are seen by educators as leaders in the coding robot space. This is the latest accessories for the award-winning Dash and Cue Robots that will keep kids engaged and learning over time.
- 5 free mobile apps: download 5 free apps for iOS, Android, or Kindle fire 8 or later. Use these to help Dash and dot sing, dance, navigate obstacles, respond to voice commands, respond to each other, and work together to solve the app challenges.
- Hundreds of hours of coding: the free in-app challenges give your child hundreds of hours of STEM learning, while the fun accessories let you easily turn your Robots into everything from a bulldozer to a catapult for engaging freeform play.
Sketch kit is the latest accessory for Dash and cue robots from Wonder Workshop. Sketch kit with Dash and cue robots enables kids to visualize the results from their code on a large canvas. Sketch kit helps kids express their creativity and exercise their critical thinking and spatial reasoning skills as they draw geometric shapes, patterns, words, and more. Sketch kit brings the art component to STEM learning in an approachable way for your kid to discover coding with Dash & cue. Want more? kids can also bring their robots together and sketch collaboratively for hours of fun while learning to communicate in a lively Group setting.
9. Learning Resources Botley the Coding Robot Activity Set, Innovative Toy of The Year Award Winner
- Early STEM skills: bottle helps your child learn early STEM skills while playing and having fun. He teaches kids to code with active, screen-free play that’s perfect for promoting critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ready right out of the box: bottle is ready to code right out of the box! Have 5 AAA batteries and a Phillips screwdriver nearby and this coding robot will have your kid coding in minutes with code games, creativity and fun (3 AAA batteries for bottle and 2 AAA for the remote programmer)
- Screen-free: bottle features Completely screen-free coding: no phone or tablet required botley’s easy-to-use remote programmer transmits your commands and sends him rolling
- Smart logic: now Smart logic gives bottle the ability to detect objects in front of him and avoid them. He can also follow looping commands, take on obstacle courses, and follow black-line paths. He even has hidden features to unlock
- One-piece activity set: coding Robots are great at learning new things, so bottle comes with a remote programmer, detachable robot arms, 40 coding cards, 6 double-sided tiles, 27 obstacle building pieces and a starter guide with coding challenges
- Bottle is a great educational and stem.Org authenticated as an educational product for 5 year olds+. with his advanced features, he can grow with children for many years of fun together
- Bottle the coding robot requires 5 AAA batteries (3 bottle & 2 remote). batteries are not included.
Meet bottle, the code to fun! As the newest member of the Learning Resources Family, bottle the coding robot is here to introduce coding in an easy, friendly way. Children as young as 5 can learn to code with bottle, and with his advanced features, he can grow with them for many years to come. Bottle is ready to use right out of the box, so he will have kids coding in minutes (plan ahead: bottle requires 5 AAA batteries, not included). bottle is also 100% screen free; no phone or tablet required. Explore botley’s advanced features and code him for up to 80 steps, with 40 more you can discover. He can also follow looping commands or be programmed to go around objects with If/then logic. Turn on the black-line follow mode and set up a path for bottle to travel. Bottle even has hidden features to unlock! Bottle includes a one-piece activity set, which includes coding cards, detachable arms, interactive obstacles, and code games that are ready for endless hours of fun and learning. Learning coding With bottle helps kids foster creativity and develop problem solving and critical thinking skills!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dot And Dash Robots for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!