Nowadays, there are so many products of galaxy dx 44 hp 10 m radio in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for galaxy dx 44 hp 10 m radio in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings galaxy dx 44 hp 10 m radio which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
641 reviews analysed
1. Galaxy-DX-959 40 Channel AM/SSB Mobile CB Radio with Frequency Counter
- Large, easy-to-read meter with scales for power output, modulation, SWR and incoming signal
- Five-digit frequency counter with large yellow digits , two-digit channel display with larger yellow digits, variable power output control, variable talkback circuit with on/off switch
- Automatic SWR circuit and an SWR alert LED, Roger Beep with on/off switch
- Variable dimmer control with push switch to turn off the meter lamp and display digits, 3-position tone switch for receive
- Proprietary Galaxy Noise Filter (GNF) Circuit reduces noise to aid in the recovery of weak SSB signals
Galaxy CB radios are designed with features that a serious CB operator can appreciate and a new user can easily master. The radio functions are laid out in a driver friendly format essential for ease of use while keeping your eyes focused on the road ahead. Each knob or button controls its own task, minimizing the need to look at a display or cycle through multiple menus. The DX-959 has been a solid performer for more than 15 years. It is at the top of our mobile CB line and is jam packed with big radio features. The Galaxy DX-959 Features AM/SSB and PA Modes. Large, Easy-to-Read Meter with: Power Output Scale calibrated for AM and SSB, Modulation Percentage Scale for use on AM, Signal Strength Scale indicates up to 60 dB over S9, SWR Scale Five-digit Frequency Counter with On/Off Switch Automatic SWR Circuit (no complicated calibration procedure) High SWR Alert Circuit with Warning LED Talkback Circuit with On/Off Switch and Volume Control Variable Power Output Control Variable Dimmer Control with On/Off Switch Roger Beep with On/Off Switch and LED Indicator Noise Blanker and Automatic Noise Limiter Circuits Galaxy Noise Filter (GNF) Circuit for use on weak signals White Meter Lamp Yellow Channel and Frequency LEDs Full-sized Chassis Side Mic Jack Clarifier Control 3-Position Tone Control Switch for Receive Green/Red LED Indicator for RX/TX Receive (RF) Gain Control Mic Gain Control Rear Jacks for External Speaker and Public Address Use Two Year Limited Warranty Dimensions:7-7/8″W x 9-1/4″D x 2-5/16″H (Depth does not include knobs or antenna connector) (Width does not include side mic connection) Radio Weight with Microphone: 4.4 pounds Shipping Weight: 5.8 pounds What’s in the box beside the radio: Handheld Microphone, Radio Mounting Bracket and Microphone Mounting Hardware, Power Cord, Owner’s Manual
2. Galaxy DX55F Compact 10 Meter Amateur Radio With 5 Digit Frequency Counter
Introducing the newer, smaller, and better Galaxy 55. The all-new Galaxy DX55F. One of the newest models of the “Mini-Gal” radios. Same performance as before, but now in a smaller chassis. This radio will fit inside the cubby of your truck, where the older generation may not. Keep reading to see what makes this radio a must-have.
The Galaxy DX55-F is smaller, yet it’s almost exactly the same as the older Galaxy DX55V radio. The new “F” series differs only slightly in features, but doesn’t sacrifice any power or performance. This model has ditched the FM mode and clarifier control of the older model, but all the other features are the same. What is gained is a built-in automatic SWR meter, a feature the older model lacked. And most importantly, it’s still powered by dual MOSFET transistors for at least 45 watts PeP power output.
You’ve asked for it, and Galaxy Radios has listened.
What we’re seeing with the new lineup is a reduction in features people don’t look for, and attention is being paid to chassis size. So what you end up with is a radio that is built specifically for the things people want, without the clutter of stuff you don’t, all in a small radio housing that will fit any installation.
A license to operate amateur radios may be required in your area. The end user is solely responsible for proper operation of amateur radio equipment and adhering to the rules and regulations of their country . In the U.S. it is legal to purchase amateur radios and receive on amateur radio bands however an amateur radio license is required to transmit.
Can only be returned for exchange/repair through manufacturer.
3. Cobra 29LTD Professional CB Radio – Instant Channel 9, 4 Watt Output, Full 40 Channels, SWR Calibration
- SWR CALIBRATION – Ensure your antenna system is functioning at full strength giving you maximum performance for communication on the road.
- ANTENNA WARNING INDICATOR – Take the guess work out of checking your antenna, a light will automatically illuminate if your system needs to be checked.
- 4 WATT OUTPUT – Giving you the best range of communication with the maximum power allowed by law.
- INSTANT CHANNEL 9 – Immediate access to Emergency channel 9 to unsure you’re driving safely from the very beginning
- 40 CHANNEL ACCESS – Scan the complete range of 40 channels for full coverage of CB stations.
For over 50 years of excellence in the CB category, the 29 LTD Classic continues to be the radio standard of the current and future Professional Driver. The 29 LTD is continued to be manufactured based on the original design which has been known for performance and durability. Professional driver-requested improvements have been made thru-out the years to continue to enhance performance and durability continuing the un-matched Cobra tradition.
The CB radio has been around since the 1930s. To see that the Citizens Band is still being produced and sold is testament to its reliability and usefulness. Cobra has brought back their version of the CB with this 29-LTD. They’ve made some nice improvements to the CB you might have used a decade or two ago. Key improvements to this radio include a front panel microphone connector which makes in-dash installation a cinch. Cobra has also provided a nine foot microphone cord so that you keep in touch from a good distance, whether you’re located in a truck cab or dispatch office. The final noteworthy improvement are tactile controls for safer, and more accurate, functionality. Other features include: antenna warning indicator, SWR calibration, instant Channel 9, PA capability, dimmer control, switchable noise blanker and RF gain. In a time of seemingly un-ending technological advances, it’s nice to see something we created back in the late 1930s is still alive and kicking.
What’s in the Box
One 29-LTD CB radio, nine foot microphone cord, transceiver bracket, microphone bracket, DC power cord, a user’s manual, and a two year limited warranty.
4. Stryker SR-955hpc 10 Meter Amateur Radio
- High power: Uses four FQP13N10 MOSFETs that produce over 70W PEP.
- Brilliant 7 color LED backlit faceplate (choose from 7 colors w/ push of a button or let CPU controller scan through all colors on its own).
- Dimmer control (32 positions), advanced clarifier, Band/VFO, PC programmable, variable power control
- variable talkback control
- Digital Echo with dual front-mounted controls
- Six Roger beeps.
- Up-armored receiver: exclusive receiver protection works under the harshest conditions (e.g., at a truck stop with many high-powered radios nearby). Receiver filtering is tighter than most radios on the market for superior adjacent channel rejection.
- This is a 10 meter radio, not an 11 meter (Citizens Band) radio.
5. Uniden PRO505XL 40-Channel CB Radio. Pro-Series, Compact Design. Public Address (PA) Function. Instant Emergency Channel 9, External Speaker Jack, Large Easy to Read Display.
- Public Address (PA) Function: Connect to an external PA speaker for amplified announcements
- Instant Channel 9: Quickly set the radio to emergency/channel 9
- Signal/RF Power Indicator: Check the relative strength of incoming transmissions
- External Speaker Jack: Plug in an external speaker for better sound
- External PA Jack: Allows connection of a PA speaker
6. Uniden BEARCAT 980 40- Channel SSB CB Radio with Sideband NOAA WeatherBand,7- Color Digital Display PA/CB Switch and Noise Cancelling Mic, Wireless Mic Compatible
- STAY CONNECTED: The BEARCAT 980 SSB CB Radio allows you to stay connected while out on the road and is great for people with a long drive ahead of them
- LARGE EASY-TO-READ DISPLAY & CHANNEL: Illuminated control panel with 7 color personalized display options for easy use in all lighting conditions. Also features easy-to-read laser etched keys
- 40 CHANNEL: Full spectrum CB operation & instantly switches to emergency channel 9. Features NOAA weather channels with the push of a button
- NEW NOISE CANCELLING MICROPHONE: Noise Canceling Mic reduces background noise for crystal clear communication
- WIRELESS MICROPHONE COMPATABILE: The integrated SWR gives perfect antenna matching. Working with the Uniden BC906W CB Wireless Microphone the Bearcat 980 has become more adaptable
The BEARCAT 980 SSB CB Radio allows you to stay connected while out on the road and is great for people with a long drive ahead of them. The orange display allows for easy reading.
7. President McKinley USA 40 Channel CB Radio SSB 12/24V
- Hi Tech AM/SSB CB Radio With Weatherbands and Alert!
- Features Swichable Talkback, Roger Beep, Varible RF Power Control, Noise Blanker & ANL!
- Has Scan, Selectable 3 Color Large LCD Display, Dual Watch Function, & VOX Ability!
- Mic and RF Gain Controls, Automatic SWR Reading Zero In “Beep” Function, Automatic Squelch Control!
- DIN Size, Operates from 12 to 24Vdc, Includes Mic, Mounting Bracket and Power Cord
New 21st Centry High End Loaded CB Radio with Weatherbands! Has AM/USB/LSB modes, Scan, MultiColor Selectable Display, Mi & RF Gain, Noise Blanker, Switchable Talkback and Roger Beep. Also features Unique “beep Sound” SWR Meter feature, Vox, Automatic Squelch, Dual Watch and More!! Operates from 12 to 24Vdc.
8. Ranger Professional PPR-TLM1 40 Channel AM Mobile CB Radio with TFT Display and SRA-198 Noise Cancelling Microphone
The Ranger Professional PPR-TLM1 40 channel AM mobile citizen band (CB) radio features a small size chassis that is same dimensions as a Cobra 29 CB radio. The PPR-TLM1 comes stock with Ranger’s famous SRA-198 dynamic noise cancelling microphone. The radio features a 4 pin front panel mounted microphone jack and comes with mounting bracket and hardware for vehicle mounting and installation. Radio features include volume/squelch controls, microphone gain/RF gain controls, RF power output and talkback, noise blanker and automatic noise limiter (ANL), channel 19 switch, and channel control. The PPR-TLM1 features a large TFT display with multiple radio information and digital meter screens. You can also upload and display your own photos on the radio’s TFT display. The PPR-TLM1 features a built-in MP3 player with front panel USB port and SD card slot.
9. Stryker Radios SR-497-HPC AM/FM 10M RADIO
- Peak output, 90W
- 7-color meter light and channel display
- Large round, easy to read meter
- Multiple step dimmer button on front panel.
- Variable power and talkback controls
- Receive and Microphone gain controls
- Digital echo w/ dual front-mounted controls.
- Advanced NB/ANL for reduced interference
- AM/FM operation
- Automatic AWI (Antenna Warning Indicator) alerts if SWRs are too high.
- Front microphone connector for easy mounting in tight spaces
- Frequency Counter Jack pre-wired for FC-390 style counters.
- Two different, selectable Roger beeps
- Off control for Roger beeps.
Stryker AM/FM 10 Meter Radio. Brilliant 7-Color LED Backlit Face Plate. Choose from colors with the push of button or let the CPU controller scan through all of the colors on its own. Our exclusive face plate design provides operators with back lighted controls, making adjustments even in the darkest conditions easy. Best of all our design is extremely durable and can be dimmed using the color/dimmer button located on the front panel of the radio. Uses six IRF-520 MOSFET transistor that provides the user with 100+ watts PEP. If you want to be heard this radio has the power required to do some serious talking. Multiple Step Dimmer allows you to fine tune how bright you want the back lighting and channel display. Just press and hold the color button in until the radio dims to the desired level. You are no longer have the limits of high/medium or low. Heavy Duty AM Regulator for increased reliability. Digital Echo with Dual Front Mounted Controls. Provides the operator much wider range of effects and control than typical factory or aftermarket echo boards. Our board can reproduce the human voice with virtually no distortion providing maximum clarity and enjoyment. Two Different Roger Beeps. These are controlled using switched that’s located on the front panel. You will find on virtually no other radio direct from the factory. Most importantly the roger beep can be turned off when it’s not needed. Variable Power Control allows the operator to adjust or vary their carrier from one watt to 25 watts. This is must have feature if the operator intends to use an external power device. Variable Talk Back Control The infamous talk back squeal is eliminated with our independently controlled talk back circuitry. The operator can adjust the volume to the perfect level as operating conditions require. Best of all the user no longer has to turn down the microphone gain to stop the annoying squeal that is often the result of poor design or cost cutting at the production lev
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Galaxy Dx 44 Hp 10 M Radio for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!