828 reviews analysed
1. Intermatic ST01 7 Day Programmable In Wall Digital Timer Switch for Lights and Appliances, Astronomic, Self Adjusting, Heavy Duty
- Intermatic ST01 7 Day Programmable In Wall Digital Timer Switch for lights and appliances, astronomic, self adjusting, heavy duty
- Set it once – follows daily changes for sunrise/sunset times
- Single-pole or 3-way applications up to 100 feet
- Controls all lighting and heavy-duty loads like fans and appliances
- Up to 40 on/off settings per week
Applications include entryway lighting, deck light controls, landscape light controls, bathroom fan, attic fan, pumps, hallway lighting, small commercial signage, store lighting, and more. Intermatic’s self-adjusting wall switch timer allows you to set it and forget it! Never bother with resetting again, unless you want to. This timer utilizes an astronomical feature to keep track of daily sunrise/sunset changes. The timer is for use with single-pole or 3-way applications, allowing you to control multiple devices with one timer. The large LCD display provides an easy readout of monitor activity. In addition, the optional random setting can vary the time your devices turn on by a few minutes. No neutral required.
2. GE SunSmart in-Wall Digital Timer, Push Button, Backlit LCD, Automates Indoor and Outdoor Lights, Daily/Weekly Settings, ON/Off, Sunset/Sunrise Presets, White and Lt. Almond Door, 32787
- Replace a standard wall switch with this easy to program GE SunSmart digital timer. Set one or multiple ON/OFF settings for your lights or appliances each day of the week – up to 7 individual weekly programs. Timer door also doubles as a convenient ON/OFF push-button (overrides timer).
- SunSmart technology auto adjusts to sunset/sunrise times throughout the year and auto adjusts to Daylight Saving Time changes. Compatible with Incandescent, CFL and LED lights. Also features a Vacation Security setting to help deter crime while you are away from home.
- Easy to read backlit LCD display lights when button is pushed and automatically shuts off after 30 seconds. Backup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage.
- Fits in a single or multi-gang rocker plate (wall plate not included). Includes white & light almond faceplates.
- Easy to install direct wire – Single pole and/or 3-Way installation – NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Electrical Ratings: 120VAC 60 Hz, 15A Resistive, 10A Tungsten, 10A Ballast, 1 / 2 HP Motor
- Operating frequency : 60Hz
GE SunSmart In-Wall Digital Timer – Easy to Program
- Replace a standard wall switch with this GE SunSmart digital timer.
- Set one or multiple ON/OFF settings for your lights or appliances each day of the week – up to 7 individual weekly programs.
- SunSmart technology auto adjusts to sunset/sunrise times throughout the year and auto adjusts to Daylight Saving Time changes.
- Features a Vacation Security setting to help deter crime while you are away from home.
- Easy to read backlit LCD display lights when button is pushed and automatically shuts off after 30 seconds.
- Backup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage.
- Fits in a single or multi-gang rocker plate (wall plate not included).
- Includes white & light almond faceplates.
- NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED – Easy to install direct wire – Single pole and/or 3-Way installation
- Electrical Ratings: 120VAC 60 Hz, 15A Resistive, 10A Tungsten, 10A Ballast, 1 / 2 HP Motor
3. Honeywell RPLS530A 7-Day Programmable Timer Switch, White (Requires 40 W Minimum)
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wall plate (not included) (Switch also available in Almond)
- Two operating modes: Manual (conventional on/off switch) Automatic
- Programming: Up to 7 programs (7 on/off times) per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day (a program that repeats every day is still considered one program)
- Connection: Single pole (2 wire) or multiswitch (3 way) (500 W max / 40 W min). not compatible with CFL bulbs.
- For use with incandescent and halogen lights up to 500 W. Requires 40 W minimum. Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.7 in x 1.8 in x 1.6 in
Honeywell RPLS530A 7-Day Programmable Timer Switch has the flexibility of 7 different programs per week. This switch works with incandescent and halogen lighting (40 W minimum). Its LCD display shows the time, day and load status. Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting programming.
4. Intermatic SW12HWK 12-Hour Spring Wound Timer, White
The SW12HWK is a single pole, single throw energy saving timer that uses no electricity to operate. Designed to replace any standard wall switch, single or multi-gang and automatically limit the ON time of fans, lights, motors, heaters and other energy consuming loads. Has a time limit of 12 hours. This unit is supplied with a molded white time dial plate which is designed to fit either toggle or decorator style switch plates; single or multi-gang. No field modifications are required to fit either style switch plate. Wall plate sold separately. An exclusive up front terminal connection with teeter type terminals and an easy press-on knob design ensure quick and easy installation. CSA certified. Resistive (heater): 20A, 125 VAC, 10A 250/277VAC. Tungsten: 7A 125 VAC. Motor: 1 HP, 125VAC, 2 HP, 250VAC. 50/60 Hz.
5. Intermatic FD2HW 2-Hour Spring-Loaded Automatic shut-off Wall Timer for Fans and Lights with Hold, White
DECORATOR TYPE; 1-3/4 INCH W X 1-1/4 INCH D X 4-1/8 INCH H SIZE; WHITE COLOR; WITHOUT HOLD OPERATION TYPE; UL, CSA (CANADA AND US) APPROVAL; FAN, LIGHTING, MOTOR, HEATER APPLICATION; WALL MOUNTING; -32 TO 104 DEG F OPERATING TEMPERATURE; SPST SWITCH TYPE
From the Manufacturer
These energy saving timers use no electricity to operate. These timers are designed to replace any standard wall switch, single or multi-gang, and automatically limit the “ON” time of fans, lights, motors, heaters and other energy consuming loads. Supplied with a molded white time dial plate designed to fit either toggle or decorator style switch plates; single or multi-gang with no field modifications required to fit either style switch plate. Time saving “up front” terminal connection with teeter type terminals and an easy “press-on” knob design ensure quick and easy installation.
6. Timer Outlet, Nearpow Multifunctional Infinite Cycle Programmable Plug-in Digital Timer Switch With 3-prong Outlet for Appliances, Energy-saving Timer, 15A/1800W
- Safety: Insulation material
- Child lock function
- Power-off protection
- Warning tone. Plugs into a 120V grounded receptacle, and contains a single grounded receptacle rated at 15A/1800W
- Multifunctional save energy and money: Clock setting
- Timing per day (3 groups can be set at the same time)
- Count down and turn on/off (warning tone can be selected)
- Interval circulation(Infinite loop and Shortest time interval is 1 second)
- Simple and Easy: The summary procedure set operation
- plug and play
- Easy-to-read super large LCD
- Infinite Loop per day
- Applicability: charging, turning sprinkler irrigation, lamps, fans, christmas tree lights and other electrical devices on and off.(If used for water pumps and motor, it can not be more than 4 amp, wattage cannot exceed 800 watts)
- Warranty: 30 Days Money Back Guarantee, 24 months warranty – free exchange
7. Grasslin by Intermatic FM1STUZ-120U 24-Hour 21A, SPDT, 120V Electromechanical Timer Module
The FM1STUZ-120U Electromechanical Timer Module is designed to be placed inside a machine control panel, circuit board, or other equipment. It offers up to 21 Amp switching designed for control of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, lighting, security, circulating pumps, spas, OEM applications, or any electrical load requiring 24-Hour scheduling. Manual Override: No.
8. GE 3 Pack 24-Hour Indoor Basic Timer, 1 Polarized Outlet, Plug-in, Daily On/Off Cycle, 30 Minute Interval, for Lamps, Seasonal Appliances, and Portable Fans, 44801, 3-Pack, Mini Gray/White
- 3 PACK – Automate a lamp, seasonal lights, or small appliances – saving you time, money and energy
- Turns light source on/off at any desired times daily – 24-hour daily cycle
- Programmable in 30-minute intervals with multiple daily settings
- 1 Polarized outlet – Intended for indoor use only. CFL, LED and Incandescent Compatible.
- Electrical Ratings: 125VAC 60 Hz: 15A Resistive, 1250W Tungsten, ½ HP Motor
9. GE 24-Hour Heavy Duty Indoor Plug-in Mechanical Timer 2 Pack, 30 Minute Intervals, Daily On/Off Cycle, for Lamps, Seasonal Lighting, Holiday Decorations, 46211, Grounded 2-Outlet | Gray/White
- Lighting Control – Turns two lamps, fans, appliances, seasonal lighting, ac units and other devices on and off at your set desired times saving you energy and deterring crime when you are away from home.
- 24-Hour Timer – The timer allows you to set on and off times at 30 minute intervals for a total of 48 on/off options that will cycle daily without having to reset.
- Dual Outlets – Features 2 grounded outlets and a convenient override switch at the top of the timer allowing you to use your lights or devices manually when needed.
- Lighting Compatibility – The plug-in mechanical timer is intended for indoor use only. LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulb compatible.
- Ratings – 125Vac 60 hz: 15A general purpose, 15A resistive, 1250W tungsten, ½ hp
Regulate your indoor lighting with ease while helping to keep your energy costs low using the GE 24-hour plug-in heavy duty indoor timer. The easy-to-use timer features two grounded outlets and helps in reducing the operation time of your electronic devices to help keep your energy bills low, while creating the “lived-in” Look to help improve your sense of security. Ideal for lamps, seasonal lighting, fans, appliances, AC units, and other appliances and devices. The timer is programmable in 30-minute intervals and includes a convenient override switch for manual uses as well. Complete instructions provided in packaging. Backed by a one-year limited .
10. Lutron Maestro Countdown Timer for Fans or Halogen and Incandescent Bulbs, Single-Pole, MA-T51-WH, White
- For use with Incandescent and Halogen bulbs only. Saves energy by automatically turning off a fan or light
- Use with exhaust fans to reduce moisture, mold and mildew in bathrooms. Use with lighting to ensure lights are never left on for a long period of time
- Control up to 3 Amp fan or up to 600 Watts of incandescent halogen bulbs
- minimum requirement of 0.3 Amps or 40 Watts
- Tap on to start timer, touch rocker to adjust countdown time
- Includes (1) Maestro Countdown Timer
- coordinating wallplate sold separately
From the Manufacturer
The Maestro countdown timer by Lutron is the ideal energy-saving control for any room with an exhaust fan or light. Set the timer to turn off your fan or lights automatically after five to 60 minutes. Softly lit orange LEDs indicate the time remaining before it turns off. A great application for this timer is your bathroom. Ideally, exhaust fans should run for 10 or 15 minutes after a shower to reduce mold and mildew growth. By replacing your current on/off switch with a Maestro countdown timer, your fan will automatically turn off and never be left on by mistake. You can also use the Maestro countdown timer in your garage to keep the lights on as you get into your vehicle and it will turn off automatically after you leave. Save energy by using in closets, attics, basements, and other low-traffic areas to ensure the light is never left on for a long time. Its coordinating Claro wall plate (CW-1-WH) is sold separately.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 15087 Timer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!