790 reviews analysed
1. UltraPro, Orange, GE 50 Foot Extension, Heavy Duty, 16AWG, Indoor/Outdoor Use, Extra Long Power Cord, UL Listed, 51926, ft
- HEAVY DUTY: Double-insulated cord and one-piece molded plug provide extra durability, orange vinyl jacket protects against moisture, dust and dirt to improve longevity
- EXTENDED REACH: 50-foot cord is great for tools like hand drills and jig saws requiring an extended reach
- MULTI PURPOSE: Use this GE Extension Cord in your garage for equipment, in your backyard for lawn mowers and weed eaters or on your patio for added outdoor lighting
- SPECIFICATIONS: Grounded 3 wire, 16AWG extension cord is rated for 125VAC, 13A, 1625W
- SAFE: UL Listed, high visibility orange and 3-prong grounded plug provide extra safety
Extend the reach of your home’s small appliances and electronics with a general purpose extension cord from GE. Perfect for small appliances or power tools requiring 13 amps or less, the 50-foot extension cord features a double-insulated cord, one-piece molded plug construction adding extra durability and polarized security for proper alignment of hot and neutral wires. For use with hand drills, jig saws, shop lights and more.
From the Manufacturer
GE Indoor/Outdoor 50′ General Purpose Grounded Extension Cord is perfect for appliances or power tools requiring 13 amps or less.
2. GE 97494 Lighting 50/100/150-Watt, 3-Way Light Bulb, Soft White, 4-Pack
3. GE 97494 50/100/150 Watt 3-Way Light Bulb with Medium Base, 615/1540/2155 Lumens, A21, Soft White, 6
4. GE Classic 2-Pack 50 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White Par20 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- 2 LED bulbs per package Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- 50 Watt replacement using only 7 Watts (500 lumens)
- Indoor floodlight bulbs (35 degree beam angle) for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Warm white light with 3000 Kelvin color temperature
- PAR20 (2-1 with 2-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
GE Classic Warm White LED 50-Watt Replacement PAR20 Indoor Floodlight bulbs offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just-right brightness, all in one package. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with warm white light. The floodlight design casts a wide beam of light. These are great for frequently used fixtures—GE Classic Warm White LED bulbs are rated to last twice as long as GE Basic PAR20 LED bulbs and save 70 dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 50-Watt PAR20 halogen bulb. Unlike CFL bulbs, GE LED bulbs feature instant full brightness and are free of Mercury. Replace CFL, halogen and incandescent light bulbs with GE Warm White LED PAR20 (2-1 with 2-inch diameter) Indoor Floodlight bulbs in indoor track lighting and recessed lighting fixtures, including damp locations.
5. GE RV Outlet Box 70 Amp 120/240 Volt Unmetered with 50 Amp and 20 Amp GCFI Circuit Protected Receptacles
- Unmetered RV outlet box
- Rugged 16-gauge zinc coated G-90 steel, with electro-deposition finish resists corrosion and fading
- NEMA 3R rainproof enclosure protects against weather, vandalism and nuisance tripping
- Factory wired, assembled and tested
- All-in-1 construction for factory assured terminations
Unmetered RV outlet box. Rugged 16-gauge zinc coated G-90 steel, with electro-deposition finish resists corrosion and fading. NEMA 3R rainproof enclosure protects against weather, vandalism and nuisance tripping. Factory wired, assembled and tested. All-in-1 construction for factory assured terminations. Suitable for use as service entrance equipment when installed in accordance with the National Electric Code. Accepts copper or aluminum wire for added installation flexibility. Rolled edge door for cord protection. Dead front construction prevents accidental contact with live parts. Stay open position on door for convenience. Padlock provision. UL/CUL Listed (Power Outlets).
6. GE Soft White 3-way 50/100/150 Watt A21 2-pack
7. GE Lighting 3-Way 50-200-250 Soft White Light Bulb (Pack of 6)
8. GE RG6 Coaxial Cable, 50 ft. F-Type Connectors, Quad Shielded Coax Cable, 3 GHz Digital, In-Wall Rated, Ideal for TV Antenna, DVR, VCR, Satellite, Cable Box, Home Theater, Black, 33532
- High performance audio and video connection for ALL brands.
- Use Ultra Pro Quad Shield 3GHz Coax Cables to connect Audio/Video components such as TVs, Antennas, Satellites, Cable Equipment and More!
- 50 Foot Coaxial Cable with premium corrosion-resistant compression F- connectors
- Quad shielding provides 4 layers of shielding for less interference and better signal quality.
- Constructed with durable, flame retardant jacket. UL rated for in-wall applications.
9. GE Lighting 97785 50/100/150-Watt A21 3-Way Reveal Light Bulb
- Clean, beautiful light
- Base: Medium screw (E26) Bulb Type: A21 Watts: 50/100/150
- Initial Lumens: 450/1,150/1,600
- Uses 50/100/150-watts
- 450/1150/1600 lumens providing clean, beautiful light
- Lasts 1.1 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $6.02/$12.05/$18.07 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- A21 shape with medium base for use in table lamps and enclosed fixtures
GE 50-Watt – 100-Watt – 150-Watt Reveal 3-Way A21 #97785. Transform every room in your home from ordinary to extraordinary with Reveal bulbs. Reveal’s unique neodymium glass filters out dull, yellow rays, unlike regular soft white bulbs, leaving you with enhanced, vivid surroundings. Specifically designed for 3-way lamps in your home or office, GE 3-way bulbs offer a range of light levels. Choose the low light setting for energy savings, higher settings for general and activity lighting.
10. GE Lighting 3-Way 50-200-250 Soft White Light Bulb (Pack of 4)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 50 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!