976 reviews analysed
1. MaxRed Meat Probe Thermometer Gauge Thermistor for WB20T10025 GE (General Electric), Hotpoint, Kenmore, RCA electric/gas range, built-in wall oven, baker
- ▼ Cross Reference Part Number #: WB20T10024, WB20T10025, WB20X5050, AP3993938, PS1481047, 1262711, AH1481047, EA1481047, NTP51FM
- ▼ This part works with the following brands: WB20T10024GE (General Electric), Hotpoint, Kenmore, RCA. (Please check size and images before order)
- ▼ Probe wire / cord might be longer than original part for more flexibility and possibility in use. ▼ Color: GRAY, BROWN or BLACK. Size: See images.
- ▼ Works same as OEM part. 100% GUARANTEE / REFUND. ▼ FDA approved Silicone materials + Stainless Steel 304 tube. (other probe names: temperature sensing needle, thermometer, detector, gauge)
- ▼ *** LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
2. General Electric WB20T10025 Heat Probe or Gauge
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB20T10025 Heat Probe Or Gauge.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB20T10025 Heat Probe Or Gauge
3. GE WB23T10015 Range/Stove/Oven Replacement Temperature Sensor
GE WB23T10015 Range/Stove/Oven Replacement, with 18-month warranty, 8″ cable with male connector. Check connector and mounting holes before purchasing. Not made by GE
4. General Electric WB20T10024 PROBE THERMISTOR
This is an O.E.M. Authorized part. Fits with various Frigidaire brand models. Oem part # is 5303161099.
5. GE WB23T10015 Range/Stove/Oven Sensor
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB23T10015 Range/stove/oven Sensor.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB23T10015 Range/stove/oven Oven Sensor
6. Ultra Durable W10181986 Range Oven Sensor Probe Replacement part by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Whirlpool Maytag Kenmore ranges – Replaces WPW10181986, 8273902, W10131826
- MODEL NUMBER: W10181986 Oven Sensor Probe
- EASY TO INSTALL – It is made exactly fit for most top name brand( Whirlpool ,Maytag, Kenmore ) and replaces part numbers: WPW10181986, 8273902, W10131826
- SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY – Inexpensive way to fix or repair a range
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
This oven temperature sensor, for ranges, works together with the oven control board to measure and regulate the oven temperature. The sensor detects the temperature in the oven cavity. Often, if the sensor is defective, the oven temperature will fluctuate and be inaccurate by more than 50 degrees. The tool needed for this replacement is a #2 square head screwdriver or a #2 Philips screwdriver. Remember to unplug the range before installing the part.
Works with the following models:
Kenmore 66475279502, 66495272502, 66495273502, 66495274502
Whirlpool 4KWFC120MAW0, 4KWFE7685ES0, 4KWFE7685EW0, 4RF315PXKQ0
Replaces part numbers: 8273902, W10131826, W10181986, WPW10181986VP
Works with most top name brands: Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Amana, KitchenAid, Estate, Inglis, Roper, Magic Chef, Crosley
Fixes the following symptoms:
Little to no heat when baking
Oven not heating evenly
Oven is too hot
Will not start
Count on our W10181986 oven sensor for an unrivaled mix of durability, convenient functionality, and great value for money. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
If you are unsure our replacement part will fit your appliance model, you can ask us in Customer questions & answers section or contact us by visiting the Blue Stars LLC storefront — click the “Blue Stars LLC” on a product page to get to the storefront — then click the “Ask a question” link under Further Information. Select your reason, and then tell us about the question.
The Whirlpool brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Whirlpool brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
7. 12001656 for GE WB21X5301 Oven Sensor Temperature Sensor PS236043 AP2023670
Replaces part numbers: AP2023670, 252618, 334300, 347163, 347183, 4337170, AH236043, EA236043, PS236043, WB08K5007, WB20K0004, WB20K4, WB20X0106, WB20X106, WB21X5263, WB21X5275, WB21X5296, WB21X5318, WB21X5321, WB21X5347, WB8K5007
8. 316490000 Oven Probe Replacement
316490000 Oven Temperature Replacement for Frigidaire , 18-month warranty, oven Probe, 3.5″ cable and female connector. Please check connector form factor and Hole pattern before purchasing product. This product is NOT made by Frigidaire.
9. Proster Digital Thermocouple Temperature Thermometer with Two K-Type Thermocouple Probe Backlight LCD K Type Thermometer Dual Channel for K/J/T/E/R/S/N Type
- 【Support K/J/T/E/R/S/N Type Thermocouples Measurement】Packed with two K-Type thermocouples, this Proster Digital Thermocouple can direct measure the temperature of tested object
- 【Considerable Measuring Range】Can be used to measure the temperature of liquid / vapors and surface temperature of a solid object.Also suitable to be used both in the high temperature fields of blast furnance and cookery and the low temperature measuring for liquefied hydrogen and liquefied nitrogen etc
- 【High Accuracy】K-type Thermocouple Measuring range: -50~300℃
- Accuracy: ±1.5%
- Resolution: 0.1℃/℉＜1000°,1.0℃/℉≥1000°
- 【Functional Design】Data Hold Function
- MAX/ MIN/ AVG Value Measurement
- Auto Power Off
- Double display with LCD Backlight shows T1/T2 and combination of T1 and T2
- 【Wide Applications】Fish tank, pool, furnaces, ceramic, pottery, molten metal etc.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Range Probe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!