Nowadays, there are so many products of hard drive hp 15-f272cm 7200rpm in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for hard drive hp 15-f272cm 7200rpm in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings hard drive hp 15-f272cm 7200rpm which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
890 reviews analysed
1. WD Red Pro 4TB NAS Internal Hard Drive – 7200 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache, 3.5" – WD4003FFBX
- Available in large capacities with support for 124 Bays
- Enhanced reliability with 3D active Balance Plus technology and error recovery controls with NASware 3.0 technology
- Extended drive testing to ensure each drive is tested for extended reliable operation
- Vibration & shock protection
- 5 year limited warranty
Specifications Mfr Part Number: WD4003FFBX capacity: 4 TB Rotational speed: 7200 RPM Cache: 256 MB interface: SATA 6 Gb/s interface transfer rate (max): buffer to host: 6 GB/s host to/from drive (sustained): 217 MB/s shock: operating: 30GS @ 2ms (read/write); 65GS @ 2ms (read) Non-operating: 300GS @ 2ms acoustics: ‹idle mode: 29 dBA seek mode: 36 dBA (average) power management: 12VDC 10% (peak): 1. 79 a read/write: 7. 2 W idle: 3. 7 W standby/sleep: 0. 4 w form factor: 3. 5 inch MTBF: 1, 000, 000 hours Dimensions (W x L x H): 4. 000 x 5. 787 x 1. 028 inch/ 101. 6 x 147. 0 x 26. 1 mm Weight: 1. 58 lbs./ 0. 72 kg RoHS Compliant. Please follow the instructions below to check a WD drive for damage: With the drive disconnected, examine the drive for physical signs of damage such as dents or broken pins Ensure that the power cable (if applicable) and data cable is securely connected on both ends Verify the power cable (for Desktop and My Cloud drives) or data cable is connected to a working outlet or port Verify the data cable is in working condition. Try using the cable on a working drive Connect the drive to a different computer or a different port on the motherboard/controller card Test the drive with a diagnostic tool Internal Drives – Windows users: Use Data Lifeguard Diagnostics. Internal Drives – Mac Users: Use the built-in tools within the Operating System. External Drives – Please use WD Drive Utilities, or Data Lifeguard diagnostics to test your drive. My Cloud Drives – Run a System Diagnostic Test (Full Test) using the Dashboard.
2. Seagate BarraCuda 4TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch Sata 6 Gb/s 5400 RPM 256MB Cache for Computer Desktop PC – Frustration Free Packaging ST4000DMZ04/DM004
- Store more, compute faster, and do it confidently with the proven reliability of BarraCuda internal hard drives
- Build a powerhouse gaming computer or desktop setup with a variety of capacities and form factors
- The go to SATA hard drive solution for nearly every PC application from music to video to photo editing to PC gaming
- Confidently rely on internal hard drive technology backed by 20 years of innovation
- Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD(MB/s):190 MB/s
- Enjoy long term peace of mind with the included 2 year limited warranty
Store more, compute faster, and do it confidently with the proven reliability of BarraCuda internal hard drives. Perfect for designers, musicians, photographers, and video editors using multiple applications at once, these solutions offer uninterrupted performance, optimized read/write caching technology, and a variety of capacities and form factors to choose from. The result is a seamless experience backed by a two-year limited warranty and 20 years of hard drive laminate finish
3. Western Digital 8TB WD Purple Surveillance Internal Hard Drive – 7200 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, , 256 MB Cache, 3.5" – WD82PURZ
Wd Purple drives are built for 24/7, always-on, high-definition security systems. Wd Purple surveillance storage feature Western digital’s exclusive all Frame technology, so you can confidently create a security system tailored to the needs of your business. Using all Frame technology, WD Purple drives improve video capturing and helps to reduce errors, pixilation, and video interruptions that could happen in a video recorder system. Wd Purple drives have an enhanced workload rating** that supports systems designed for 24×7 video recording with up to 64 cameras. Workload Rate is defined as the amount of user data transferred to or from the hard drive. Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred ✕ (8760/ recorded power-on hours)). Workload Rate will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations. Operating Temperature 0 to 65 Degrees Celsius and Non-operating Temperature -40 to 70 Degrees Celsius.
4. WD Black 4TB Performance Hard Drive – 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache, 3.5" – WD4005FZBX
WD Black performance storage is designed to enhance your PC experience across heavier computing tasks whether you are a digital artist, video editor, photographer, or gamer. Available with an impressive 256 MB of DRAM cache on higher capacity models, the WD Black drive is optimized for drive performance so you can spend more time experiencing the things you love most. Enhance your PC’s performance even further when you combine a WD Black drive with an SSD for a dual drive configuration, allowing you to benefit from the additional caching of your operating system onto the SSD for increased performance. All together, the WD Black drive gives you the hard drive performance, capacity and an industry leading 5-year limited warranty for an inspiring three-in-one storage solution.
5. Seagate 14TB HDD Exos X14 7200 RPM 512e/4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 256MB Cache 3.5-Inch Enterprise Hard Drive (ST14000NM0018)
- Standard Model FastFormat (512e/4Kn)
- Seagate Exos Enterprise X14 offers higher rack space efficiency as well as the industry’s lowest power and weight for optimal TCO
- Extremely low annualized failure rate (AFR) of 0.35%
- Maximum sustained transfer rate OD 261MB/s, 5.0W idle average power consumption
- Standard SATA interface, 4.16ms average latency, helium sealed-drive design
Maximum Storage Capacity for Highest Rack Space Efficiency
14TB per drive for 40% more petabytes per rack
Industry’s lowest power and weight for optimum data center TCO
Highest 14TB hard drive performance with enhanced caching, making it perfect for big data applications
Hyperscale SATA model tuned for large data transfers
PowerBalance feature optimizes IOPS/Watt
Helium sealed-drive design with no porosity and uniform density
Superior material and weld-width design for a more robust, hermetically sealed-drive enclosure that protects from helium leaks
Digital environmental sensors for measuring internal pressure, helping to ensure high reliability, performance, and quality
Latest hermetic interconnect technology supporting higher data rate heads and higher pin counts for extreme thermal conditions
Proven enterprise-class reliability backed by 2.5M-hr MTBF rating
- Hyperscale applications/cloud data centers
- Massive scale-out data centers
- Big data applications
- High-capacity density RAID storage
- Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays
- Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph
- Enterprise backup and restore—D2D, virtual tape
- Centralized surveillance
6. WD Blue 3TB PC Hard Drive – 5400 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64 MB Cache, 3.5" – WD30EZRZ
7. HGST Ultrastar 3TB 64MB Cache 7200RPM SATA III 6.0Gb/s 3.5in (Heaty-Duty, 24/7) Internal Hard Drive for CCTV DVR, NAS, PC/MAC (Renewed)
- 3.5in 3TB Hard Drive, 7200RPM, 64MB Buffer Size, SATA III 6.0Gb/s, Designed for 24/7 reliable operation
- Perfect for PC, Mac, RAID, NAS, Surveillance CCTV DVR
- Passed Factory Diagnostic Software + RE-CERTIFIED by State-of-the-Art software – Full inSector-by-Sectorin test to ensure best HDD quality! ZERO Bad Sectors!
- Worry Free Return! 100% Full Refund, 1 Year Warranty
HGST Enterprise class, 7200 RPM, SATA III 6.0Gb/s 3TB hard drive for high-capacity nearline environments, Heavy Duty Enhancing data safety and security To ensure the utmost in data safety and security, the HGST Ultrastar A7K4000 is also available with a bulk data encryption (BDE) option. When enabled, the Hitachi BDE implementation encrypts all data on the drive using a private security key as it is written to the disk, and then decrypts it with the key as it is retrieved, giving users an extreme level of data protection. Unlike softwarebased encryption solutions, the Hitachi BDE implementation is hardware-based, so it doesn’t slow the system down. This technology also speeds up and simplifies the drive re-deployment and decommissioning process. By deleting the encryption key, the data is rendered unreadable, thereby eliminating the need for time-consuming, multi-pattern data overwrite. Delivering industry-leading reliability
With a robust fourth-generation mechanical design, HGST Ultrastar A7K4000 is specifically built and tested for the enterprise. The Ultrastar SATA drive family features Hitachi-patented Rotational Vibration Safeguard (RVS) sensor technology, which optimizes drive reliability in multi-drive RAID arrays and rack-mounted systems. Backed by a one-year warranty, the Ultrastar platform has earned Hitachi a reputation among server and storage vendors as a global partner dedicated to delivering the highest quality and reliability in the industry.
CCTV DVR Security & Surveillance Systems
NAS (Network Attached Storage)
8. Seagate 3TB 7200RPM 64MB Cache 3.5" SATA III 6.0Gb/s (Heavy-Duty) Hard Drive – PC, RAID, NAS, Security CCTV DVR – w/1 Year Warranty
Seagate 3TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA III 6.0Gb/s 3.5″ Enterprise Internal Hard Drive is fifth-generation drives lead the industry with a range of high-capacity enterprise drive options. Available in SATA interfaces, these drives feature enterprise-class reliability with the power and performance efficiencies that make them ideal for capacity-optimised, 24×7 multi-drive server and storage environments.
Industry’s highest capacity enterprise drive for sustaining demanding data growth
Meets regulatory data security compliance requirements and is FIPS 140-2 Validated to protect Sensitive but Unclassified and Protected class data*
Fifth-generation, capacity-optimized nearline drive designed for 24×7 enterprise reliability
SATA-based, end-to-end data integrity and enhanced error correction for accurate data storage Best-in-class enhanced rotational vibration tolerance ensures consistent bulk data performance Improved power and cooling efficiencies with low power consumption and enhanced PowerChoice technology Multi-drive firmware maximized for enterprise system availability Robust performance with dual processor and ramp load technologies Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) models with Seagate Instant Secure Erase cut IT drive retirement costs while securely protecting data where it lives – on the drive
9. Western Digital WD4000FYYZ ENTERPRISE 4TB 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5 internal hard drive
The 4 TB WD4000FYYZ Western Digital RE SATA 3.5″ Hard Drive from WD is a powerful combination of enterprise-class performance and high capacity required for superior performance computing and business critical environments. The hard drive delivers transfer rates of up to 6 Gbps and high random I/O rates. It is coupled with a dual processor, which provides twice the processing power to maximize performance. The WD RE SATA Hard Drive’s enhanced RAFF technology monitors the drive and corrects both linear and rotational vibration in real-time. It thus provides optimum performance even in high vibration environments. It features a head positioning system with two actuators which improves positional accuracy over the data track(s). The featured motor shaft on both ends minimizes the system-induced vibration and stabilizes platters. This enables accurate tracking of read and write operations. The multi-axis shock sensor feature automatically detects the subtlest shock events allowing you to protect the data. The WD RE SATA Hard Drive’s Time-Limited Error Recovery (TLER) feature prevents drive fall-out caused by the extended hard drive error-recovery processes. The NoTouch ramp load technology ensures that the recording head never touches the disk media. This allows significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as enhanced drive protection in transit. Thermal cycling guarantees that each drive is tested by an extended burn-in for reliable operation. Dynamic fly height technology enables each read-write head’s fly height to be adjusted in real-time for optimum reliability. With 64 MB cache, the WD RE SATA Hard Drive ensures faster data transactions. It is ideal for use in servers, video surveillance and other demanding write-intensive applications demanding write-intensive applications.
10. (Old Model) Seagate 1TB Desktop HDD Sata 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive (ST1000DM003)
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200RPM SATA3/SATA 6.0 GB/s 64MB Hard Drive (3.5 inch)
From the Manufacturer
The Seagate Desktop HDD is the one hard drive for all your desktop applications. One drive for every need, supported by 30 years of trusted performance, reliability and simplicity.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hard Drive Hp 15F272cm 7200Rpm for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!