510 reviews analysed
1. Tjernlund EF-6 Duct Booster Fan, 6"
Ith this duct fan installed into your home or business building, you’ll be able to boost the ventilation into or out of a certain area. Move warm or cool air into rooms that are notoriously hard to keep at a comfortable temperature.
2. Suncourt Equalizer EQ2 Register Booster, Improve Heating and Air Conditioning Efforts
- IMPROVED AIR CIRCULATION – Have rooms that are too warm or too cold? These over-register fans will aid in boosting airflow to selected areas.
- EXTEND CURRENT APPLIANCES REACH – Installing these floor or wall register boosters will help your existing furnace or air conditioning unit get to those hard to reach rooms.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Enjoying improved home air quality doesn’t have to cost and arm and a leg. Most units operate on an economically low wattage.
- BOOST AIRFLOW BY 80% – Installation can take seconds over existing floor registers, and the fans automatically switch on and off when airflow is sensed.
- GREAT FOR ALL SEASONS – Whether you are trying to keep things cold in the summer, or things warm throughout winter with the simple flick of a switch you are bouncing between heat and cool.
The Equalizer EQ2 is designed to be placed over a floor or wall register (6″ x 12″ maximum size) to boost the airflow from that register. The Equalizer EQ2 has a patented fan system that disperses the air in a more or less horizontal circular pattern. No installation is required for the Equalizer EQ2. You simply place it over a floor register and plug it into the nearest 110 Volt wall outlet. The Equalizer EQ2 uses 27 Watts when running. Like a small light bulb. Your Equalizer EQ2 is equipped with a highly sensitive electronic thermostat which senses when to turn on and off the fans.
Electrical Rating: 20 W
Safety Rating: ETL Listed
3. Tjernlund DB-2 Duct Booster, Increases Heating and Cooling Power, 275 CFM
Inline Duct Booster, Housing Material Galvanized Steel, Fits Duct Dia. 5 to 8 In., Voltage 115, Max. Amps 0.51, Max. Wattage 40, Number of Speeds 1Length 7 In. CFM at 0.000-In. SP 275Max. Inlet Temp. 200 Degrees F, Inlet and Outlet Dia. 5 to 8 In., 60 Hz, 1 Phase Motor RPM 1550, Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed, Width 9-1/2 In., Height 8-3/4 In. Speed Control Yes Mounting Position Horizontal Includes Mounting Template Restrictions Note: cfm rating is for 8″ dia. pipe. Air flow will decrease slightly with smaller pipe. In-Line Centrifugal Fan Duct Booster fits in round, square, or flat ducts as shallow as 3-1/4″ deep. One 4″ x 7″ cutout is required. Unit attaches to ductwork with 4 sheet metal screws. May be actuated by 5C968 pressure switch. Steel housing and wheel. 1/70 HP, 1550 rpm, 115V, 60 Hz permanently lubricated motor is positioned out of the air stream. UL Listed. Max. operating air temp.: 200 F; not for use with combustion exhaust Motor shaft should remain horizontal to the floor; mount on bottom of horizontal or side of vertical duct.
4. AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T4, Quiet 4” Inline Duct Fan with Temperature Humidity Controller – Ventilation Exhaust Fan for Heating Cooling Booster, Grow Tents, Hydroponics
- Designed to ventilate hydroponic grow rooms, transfer heating/cooling, cool AV closets, and exhaust odors.
- Intelligent controller with temperature and humidity programming, fan speed control, timer, and alarm system.
- Mixed flow design combined with a PWM-controlled DC-motor for a truly quiet and energy efficient performance.
- Kit also includes corded sensor probe, AC power plug, two duct clamps, and required mounting hardware.
- Duct Size: 4” | Dimensions: 6.9 x 11.9 x 7.4 in. | Airflow: 205 CFM | Noise: 28 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
Inline Duct Booster Fan
A smart inline duct fan designed to quietly ventilate hydroponic grow rooms, boost heating/cooling to rooms, circulate fresh air, exhaust projects, and cool AV closets. Featuring an inline mixed-flow design, the duct fan can maintain airflow even in high static pressure applications. Contains an DC-motor with PWM-control for a quiet and energy efficient performance. Includes an intelligent controller that features advanced programming and functions. Complete kit includes one duct fan unit, one thermal controller, one corded thermal probe, two duct clamps, installation manual, all necessary mounting hardware, and a corded AC plug adapter.
The controller can be programmed to adjust fan speeds to respond to varying high and low temperatures, and humidity. For ventilation applications, the controller can be set to run continuously, or triggered to run at customizable speeds when given power, due to its backup memory capability. Additional features includes a countdown timer, alarm system, and eco-mode. Includes detachable 12-foot precision water-resistant probe.
Quiet and Energy Efficient Design
Unlike common duct fans that uses an AC-motor which are loud and unmanageable, this duct fan features an DC-motor that is controlled using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). This technology enables motors to be able to run smoothly at extremely low RPM speeds without generating additional heat or noise. In addition, the duct fan uses a mixed flow design using a stator blade and dual hydrodynamic wind circles. This gives it a high static pressure rating, enabling it to deliver airflow even in applications where air movement is being restricted. The motor houses dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours which allows the duct fan unit to be mounted in any direction. The unit is IP44 rated to be highly resistant to dust and liquids, and performs well even in harsh environments.
5. Tjernlund RB10 Register Booster Fan, Fits 4" x 10" Register, Brown
Tjernlund’s Duct Booster Register Booster Fans increase air flow to rooms that are too hot or too cold. These all metal high velocity register fans increase weak air flow from registers quickly and easily.
6. Variable Fan Speed Controller
- QUALITY DESIGN: If you are looking for a quality speed controller for your fan, look no further! Using a hard plastic shell and metal mounting clip, enjoy the accessibility of fitting this in your grow area. The rheostat dial allows ease of use and simplicity when choosing what fan speed control setting you like. With a 3 -prong grounded export plug, this controller is ready for use with almost all household plug types.
- MULTIPLE SPEEDS: Never get stuck with a one speed setting on your fans ever again! With variable settings at low, medium and high you can easily modulate your fan speed depending on the size of your room.
- SAFETY AND PROTECTION: When it comes to your grow, your safety and protection is of the upmost importance. Featuring an easily removable fuse, this device is protected in the event of power surges and item malfunction.
- WIDE VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS: If you do not have a grow tent, do not fret as this controller can be applied to many situations. These can include but are not limited to
- greenhouses, kitchens, bathrooms, grow rooms, and many other HVAC set ups. So whether you need controller for your indoor or outdoor ventilation system, this item is for you.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: 1x Yield Lab Variable Fan Speed Controller
7. Fantech FR 110 Inline Centrifugal Duct Fan, Molded Housing, 4"
The fans feature a fully sealed plastic housing. The housing is joined via a vibration welding process. The process uses transverse, reciprocating motion at the point of contact between the housing’s inlet and outlet pieces. The friction produces heat that melts the thermoplastic material at the interface. The melted material quickly re-solidifies, resulting in a fused, single-piece housing. The fused seam is inherently air tight, very strong and permanent. No screws or adhesive is used to join the housing pieces. An air-tight fan ensures that efficiency is not lost and contaminants are not spilled due to leakage.
8. Tjernlund ASLL Level to Level Aireshare Fan, 75 CFM
- Transfer air through ceilings/floors from level to level
- Use with ductless cooling or solid fuel stoves and fireplaces to transfer comfort to adjacent levels of a home
- Quiet, low watt blower
- Staggered intake and discharge stop light and reduce room to room sound transfer
- Requires hard wiring to 120 VAC
Transfer air from one level to the next in a home. Extend comfort from ductless split systems and fireplaces and stoves. Quiet tangential blower fits into adjustable sleeve that accommodates floor joints from 8 3/4″ to 16 1/2″ deep. 60 CFM, 20 watt blower. Power switch is on discharge side of blower grille.
9. NuTone 8664RP 100 CFM Fan/100-Watt Incandescent Light with Glass Lens, White Polymeric Grille and without Nightlight
- 100 CFM 3.5 Sones
- Bath Fan and 100 watt incandescent light-bulb not included
- Round design eliminates squaring with bathroom walls
- Fits 2-Inch by 6-Inch ceiling construction
- Powerful Deluxe Fan-Light Combination units quietly remove stale, steamy air from bathrooms up to 95 sq. ft., other rooms up to 125 sq. ft.
The sleek and powerful NuTone 8664RP Combination Fan / Light will keep your home or office fresh and smelling clean, efficiently covering up to 95 square feet. This dual-purpose ventilation fan includes a light with a warm glass lens that fits a 100W bulb and can be used individually or in combination. This ventilation fan operates with a durable centrifugal blower wheel and fits a 4-Inch duct for easy assembly. Finished in neutral enamel white, the engineered grille can be painted to suit any decor. This unit is not designed for installation over a tub or in a shower unit. Housing: 9L x 9W x 5.75H inches. Grille: 5L x 15W inches. 100 CFM runs at a quiet 3.5 Sones. Fits 4-Inch duct. Use in any room of the home or office. Combination fan with 100W light and night light. 2-function switch for fan and light.
From the Manufacturer
Since 1932, Broan-NuTone LLC has led the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, unsurpassed built-in convenience products and superior customer service. While global expertise plays a critical role in Broan-NuTone’s ability to being able to meet and exceed the needs and desires of homeowners and designers alike, Broan-NuTone is very proud of the fact that over 80 percent of their products sold in the United States are designed, engineered and manufactured in the United States with U.S. and imported parts. Manufacturing operations in the United States are located in Hartford, Wisconsin and Cleburne, Texas, with customer and technical services located in Hartford and in Cincinnati, Ohio. Broan-NuTone is committed to developing revolutionary products that improve the indoor environment as well as implementing procedures to preserve the outdoor environment. Broan-NuTone offers a wide selection of products that help meet the requirements of all three major green building programs: ENERGY STAR, U.S. Green Building Council’s (USGBC) Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) for Homes, and the National Association of Home Builder’s (NAHB) Model Green Home Building Guidelines. Broan-NuTone’s inspiring heritage provides the foundation for its three award-winning, global brands – Broan, NuTone and BEST. Broan is the industry leader of range hoods, ventilation fans, heater/fan/light combination units, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Fresh Air Systems, built-in heaters, whole-house fans, solar powered attic ventilators and trash compactors. NuTone holds major market positions in door chimes, central vacuum systems, stereo intercom systems, home theater speakers, medicine cabinets, ironing centers, ceiling fans and ventilation fans. BEST range hoods are the “Ultimate in Kitchen Ventilation” featuring state-of-the-art performance and Italian design.
10. Can Filter Group 736748 Can Pro Series 863 CFM Max Fan, 8", 8"
- Max-Fan Pro Series Is Even More Efficient And Stronger Than The Original Max-Fan Design, The Max-Fan Pro Series Has A Much More Robust Housing Due To The Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Compounds That Meet All Of The Ul And Csa Requirements
- The Fans Have Three Control Speeds For True Performance
- These Fans Run Quieter Than The Max-Fan
- No Assembly Required
The Max-Fan family has been designed to be the smallest, lightest and most energy efficient fan of its kind. With the current cost of electricity the Max-Fan can save hundreds of dollars every year. Even more efficient and stronger than the original Max-Fan design, the Max-Fan Pro Series has a much more robust housing due to the fiberglass-reinforced plastic compounds that meet all of the UL and CSA requirements.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Duct Fan for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!