934 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell RPLS530A 7-Day Programmable Timer Switch, White (Requires 40 W Minimum)
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wall plate (not included) (Switch also available in Almond)
- Two operating modes: Manual (conventional on/off switch) Automatic
- Programming: Up to 7 programs (7 on/off times) per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day (a program that repeats every day is still considered one program)
- Connection: Single pole (2 wire) or multiswitch (3 way) (500 W max / 40 W min). not compatible with CFL bulbs.
- For use with incandescent and halogen lights up to 500 W. Requires 40 W minimum. Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.7 in x 1.8 in x 1.6 in
Honeywell RPLS530A 7-Day Programmable Timer Switch has the flexibility of 7 different programs per week. This switch works with incandescent and halogen lighting (40 W minimum). Its LCD display shows the time, day and load status. Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting programming.
2. Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS – Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Scheduled programming allows this light switch timer to turn your home lights on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
- CONTROL MULTIPLE DEVICES – Schedule your ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting and motor-operated lights (one switch per home installation). 2400W, 1 HP on 120v
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING – Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly
- VERSATILE LIGHTING – Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen, tungsten and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operations
- EASY INSTALLATION – Painless single-pole installation saves you the hassle of hiring a third party to install your programmable light switch
- MULTIPLE MODES – Manually control your lights or let the programmable timer switch run automatically on a programmed schedule
- CONVENIENT FEATURES – Built-in rechargeable battery protects your programs during power outages and the LCD screen conveniently shows time, day and load status. Use with lights and motors up to 2400 W, loads up to 1 HP on 120 V, 120 Volt line wire, no minimum wattage required
- SLEEK DESIGN – Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night
- DIMENSIONS – 6.7 x 9.1 x 1.9 inches
The Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U allows you to wire your lights, fans and other devices through a timer switch that can help save you money while adding a level of convenience and safety to your home. Compatible with LED and CF Bulbs, this easy-to-install Honeywell 7-day programmable timer switch handles motors, all types of lighting (compatible with electronic ballasts, compact fluorescent lights and tungsten lights up to 5 A), and offers the flexibility of 7 programs per week. The LCD screen shows time, day and load status. Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting program. The unit comes with a built-in rechargeable battery and the programming is protected during power outages. LED compatibility requires neutral wire for operation. To be precise, this light switch timer functions on a 120 Volt line wire, load wire, one neutral from line side and one from the load side joined together with a wire nut. Once these components are connected with the timer, the Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U will have LED compatibility. Its also important to note that the wattage of the LED bulb should not exceed 1800 Watts.
3. Woods 59020 In- In-Wall Digital 7-Day Programmable Timer with No with No Neutral Wire, 125-Volt, 60-Hertz / 6.4-Amp Resistive / 800-Watt Tungsten / 800 VA Ballast/Up to 1/4-Horsepower, White
- IN-WALL 7 day digital times allows you to program up to 18 ON/OFF settings, that repeat weekly
- CONVENIENTLY programmable to the minute
- Great for automating overhead lighting, ceiling fans, porch lighting or other outlets controlled by a wall switch so you arrive to a safe and secure home
- No neutral wire required for EASY INSTILLATION, and self-recharging battery stores program
- May be ganged with other switches
- CFL, LED, Incandescent compatible
- 125V, 60Hz, 1/4Hp, 15A General Use/Resistive, 1000W Tungsten, 1000VA Ballast
4. Woods 59745 59745WD 24-Hour Mechanical Converts A Wall Light Switch to Timer (White)
- 24-HOUR MECHANICAL TIMER SWITCH: the Woods mechanical countdown timer has 24 daily settings (can be repeated daily) and is programmable in 30-minute intervals
- ECO-FRIENDLY MECHANIC TIMER: the mechanical timers help you save energy and money by automating lights, sprinklers, fans, air-conditioners, festive lighting and other small appliances
- VERSATILE MECHANICAL TIMER CLOCK: the Woods mechanical timer outlet is great for automating overhead lighting, ceiling fans, porch and garage lighting so you arrive to a safe and secure home
- EASY INSTALLATION: this mechanical timer can be effortlessly installed into a single-gang or multi-gang electrical box, replacing your existing light switch to automate any switch-operated appliances
- SPECIFICATIONS OF SMALL MECHANICAL TIMER: 125Vac, 60Hz, 1Hp, 20A 2500W Resistive, 8A 1000W Tungsten, 8A Ballast
This 24-hour switch timer is both practical and durable, with an easy-to-use interface and timing pins that stay put, so you never have to worry about losing them. The 125-volt-rated switch installs easily into a single-gang or multi-gang electrical box, replacing your existing light switch. No more falling asleep with the lights on accidentally anymore! Once you’ve tried this switch timer, you may wonder how you ever got by without it.
5. Honeywell RPLS540A ECONOSwitch Programmable Timer Switch, White (Requires 40 W Minimum)
- Works with incandescent and halogen lighting replacing 2-wire single pole switches and multi-switch or 3-way switches.
- This switch requires a MINIMUM 40 watts and MAXIMUM 500 watts to function. This switch will not work with LED or CFL type lighting. Supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Programmable up to 7 programs per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day. For each day of the week, you can choose: sunset /sunrise programming or schedule your own on/off time, or combine them – for example program the light to turn off at sunrise and on at midnight.
- Three operating modes: Conventional on/off or Manual, Automatic/Programmed, or Random.
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wall plates (not included).This model has as a large white backlit display with a night light mode option for easy reading in dark areas.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.7 in x 1.7 in x 1.7 in
Honeywell RPLS540A ECONOSwitch Programmable Timer and Light Switch, White
Honeywell RPLS540A ECONOSwitch Programmable Light Switch Timer
Turns lights on automatically • Sunrise and sunset activation • Random mode
The Honeywell’s RPLS540A allows you to take complete control over your lights. Its three modes (manual, automatic, and random) help you conserve electricity while adding a level of safety and security to your home. This Honeywell ECONOSwitch programmable timer switch has both the flexibility of 7-day programming and the convenience of automatic sunrise / sunset activation. This unit works with incandescent, and halogen lighting, but is not compatible with fluorescent lighting (compatible with electronic ballasts). Has a large white backlit display with a night light mode option for easy reading in dark areas with confirmation LED for at-a-glance load status (on or off). Random mode activates lights randomly to simulate a presence when away from home. Easy intuitive 3 button interface with no door to open. Automatic daylight savings — no need to reprogram.
- For use with incandescent and halogen lights up to 500 watts. Requires 40-watt minimum.
- Large screen with easy-to-read backlit display
- 7-day programming (up to 7 on and 7 off times per week) and sunrise/sunset activation
- Random mode turns lights on/off at random for added security when away from home
- Automatic Daylight Savings — no need to ever reprogram
- Simple to use — easy three-button interface for easy operation and programming
- Sleek design mounts flush with wall plate
- Universal wiring (two-wire connection)
- Single pole (two-wire) or multi-switch (3-way) installation
- Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting programming
- Programming protected during power outages
- Can also be used like a conventional on/off switch
- Does not include wallplate
- 1-year warranty
6. Defiant 5-Amp In-Wall Digital Timer with No Neutral Wire
7. Westek TMDW30 Hardwire Indoor Digital Wall Switch Timer, White
- IN-WALL DIGITAL TIMER – the perfect way to add programing functionality to lights, heaters, fans and other devices
- PROGRAMMABLE – up to 7 on and 7 off settings per day, simulates activity in your home
- great way to deter intruders
- MODERN STYLE – contemporary white finish and sleek design makes this a perfect accent that works with any decor
- LARGE LCD – the convenient display makes it easy to program and view
- BATTERY BACKUP – convenient battery back saves your setting in the event of power outage
- Controls Lighting Applications and Motor Loads
- 7 On and 7 Off Settings per Day
- Battery backup saves settings in power outages
- Full Digital Display
- Mounts flush with the wall
The Westek TMDW30 In-Wall Programable Digital Timer is the perfect way to add programing functionality to lights, heaters, fans and other devices. Our timer is designed with a stylish look that works with any decor and an LCD display for easy programing. This model offers a variety of options allowing users to easily program the timer to suit their precise needs. Great way to add safety, security and convenience by controlling lights and other devices while owner is away from home. Up to 7 weekly programs can be saved to this device and a rechargeable battery backup saves your settings in the event of power failure. AmerTac manufacturing brands offer complete lines of distinctive decorative home accent products that include trend-setting wall plates, money saving LED night lights, innovative under cabinet lighting and LED battery operated lights. We also offer utility product lines including energy-saving timers, dimmers and lighting controls, as well as an extensive offering of consumer electronics accessories for the home and office.
From the Manufacturer
Due to continuing product development, the product you receive may look slightly different than the one displayed. The Westek Indoor Digital Wall Switch Timer controls lighting applications and motor loads with a full digital display. There are 7 On and 7 Off settings per day and the battery backup saves settings during a power outage. It mounts flush with the wall and you may pair this Timer with any decorative single rocker switch.
8. Honeywell Turbo Force Oscillating Table Fan, HT-906
9. Intermatic ST01 7 Day Programmable In Wall Digital Timer Switch for Lights and Appliances, Astronomic, Self Adjusting, Heavy Duty
- Intermatic ST01 7 Day Programmable In Wall Digital Timer Switch for lights and appliances, astronomic, self adjusting, heavy duty
- Set it once – follows daily changes for sunrise/sunset times
- Single-pole or 3-way applications up to 100 feet
- Controls all lighting and heavy-duty loads like fans and appliances
- Up to 40 on/off settings per week
Applications include entryway lighting, deck light controls, landscape light controls, bathroom fan, attic fan, pumps, hallway lighting, small commercial signage, store lighting, and more. Intermatic’s self-adjusting wall switch timer allows you to set it and forget it! Never bother with resetting again, unless you want to. This timer utilizes an astronomical feature to keep track of daily sunrise/sunset changes. The timer is for use with single-pole or 3-way applications, allowing you to control multiple devices with one timer. The large LCD display provides an easy readout of monitor activity. In addition, the optional random setting can vary the time your devices turn on by a few minutes. No neutral required.
10. Honeywell RPLS531A1003 RPLS531A 7-Day Programmable Timer Switch Almond
- Offering easy installation and flexible seven-day programming, The Honeywell Econoswitch 7-Day Programmable Wall Switch helps save money by ensuring that your lights come on only when you need them.
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wall plate (not included)
- Clear instructions and labeled wires, the 7-Day Programmable Switch is quick and easy to install and program.
- Two operating modes: Manual (conventional on/off switch) Automatic
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell 530 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!