726 reviews analysed
1. HONEYWELL Intrusion 5800PIR-RES WIRLESS PIR, Residential
A high performance, easy to install passive infrared sensor with a compact design
2. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
3. Honeywell Ademco 5806W3 Wireless Smoke Detector
4. Lot of 10 Honeywell Ademco 5816 WMWH White Door/Window Transmitter w/ Magnets, Batteries and Mounting Hardware
5. Honeywell 5800PIR Wireless Motion Detector
6. Honeywell Security 5800RP Ademco Alarm Wireless Repeater
- Extends the range of 5800 series of wireless devices. Provides extended coverage, reduces labor costs, saves installation time
- Receives alarm, status and control messages from 5800 RF devices, and repeats these messages to the control panel via the primary receiver. Saves wire run to a secondary receiver at a remote location
- Compatible with all 5800 wireless devices (including bi-directional devices). Eliminates the need to upgrade to a control panel that support two receivers
7. Honeywell Ademco 5818MNL Recessed Door Transmitter
- The 5818MNL is a magnetic contact sensor that provides concealed protection for doors or windows.
- The 5800 Series of door and window transmitters provide the most reliable, convenient and cost effective solutions for security protection. These devices are powerful and versatile enough to help solve even the toughest, most labor intensive installa
- With a demonstrated outdoor range of over a mile, the 5800 Series has the best performance of any transmitters available today.
- Includes self-contained transmitter and reed sensor Virtually disappears once installed Easy replaceable AAA Lithium battery
- 0.5 gap (transmitter to magnet) \Features a tapered cylinder for easy and flush fit Dimensions: 0.75″ diameter x 3.0″ length
Recessed Door Transmitter, a magnetic contact sensor that provides concealed protection for doors or windows
8. Honeywell Ademco 5800WAVE Wireless Siren
- Siren output level is 95 db at three feet LED system status
- Transmits module status including mounting tamper low battery and AC loss to the control panel
- AC powered with a rechargeable 12 hour battery backup Provides temporal pulse sounding for fire alarms
- Compatible with Lynx R Rev 10 or higher and Vista controls that support the 5883 transceiver
- Plugs in to any standard duplex receptacle and installs in seconds
9. 5800FLOOD Wireless Leak Detector Sensor by Honeywell
10. Honeywell Intellisense DT7450 50′ Dual-Tec K-Band Motion Sensor
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell 5800 Combo for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!