646 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell F300E1027 Electronic Air Cleaner, 20″ x 20″ with Performance Enhancing Post-Filter
- Media post-filter provides enhanced filtration on select models
- Solid state power supply is self-regulating and maintains peak efficiency during a wide range of cell dirt loading conditions
- Low-profile door with test button to check system operation
- Helps filter efficiency-robbing “gunk” before it coats critical system parts
- Very low pressure drop
2. Honeywell FC100A1011 20 x 20 x 4.5 inch replacement media air furnace filter – MERV 11
- Filter Size: 20″ x 20″ x 5″
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only): MERV 11
- Efficiency Standard: Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns
- medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns
- and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
- Expected Duration: 6 to 12 months
- Fits Honeywell models: F25, F35, F100, F150
Honeywell says: Our filters are up to 4 times more effective and is up to 85% more efficient at capturing airborne particles compared to a standard one-inch filter. They captures both microscopic particles like dust and smoke in addition to larger contaminants such as mold spores and pet dander. Our filters last up to four times longer than a standard one-inch furnace filter. Replace them every 6-12 months versus monthly or quarterly changes.
3. Honeywell 203369 F50F F300 Prefilter – 2 PACK
F50F F300 Prefilter 20×12 1/2 and 20×25
From the Manufacturer
Prefilter for 20X25 inch and 20X12-1/2 inch F50F, F300, no spring clip
4. Honeywell 50000293-002 – Post Filter, 16" x 12.5" For Electronic Air Cleaner 16" X 25" F300E, F50F
- Contains antimicrobial coating to protect against the growth of bacteria and fungus on the filter
- For the F300E F300A F50F F58F and will NOT fit the F50A or F50E Series.
- Lasts up to 6 months
- dimensions: 16×12.5 (Comes in 2-pack of filters measuring 16×12.5in each)
- Helps capture a high percentage of household air particles from air passing through the filter
5. Honeywell Replacement Prefilter For 16″ X12.5″ Air Cleaner (2 Pack)
6. Honeywell 50000293-004/U 20×12.5 Post Filter – 20×25 and 20×12.5 – 2 filters per package
The original Honeywell replacement postfilters for Honeywell Electronic Air Cleaner. 20″x25″ This Pack Contains Two 20″x12.5″ Filters to Fit a combined 20″x25″ Air Cleaner. OEM replacement for Honeywell Electronic Air Cleaner. (50000293-004) Features: New postfilters have been proven to add 8-10 percent more efficient at the smallest micron channel (0.3-1 microns), while keeping added pressure drop at a minimum. Antimicrobial coating protects against bacteria and fungal growth on the postfilters. Electrostatic charge helps attracts airborne particles like a magnet. Note:The electrostatic charge will break up if washed. Postfilters will elevate the performance of your air cleaner’s efficiency in capturing bacteria, smoke, particles, mold spores and other fungi. Replacement filters for F300 and F50F Electronic Air Cleaners only – will not Fit F50E models. Honeywell recommends that postfilters be replaced approximately every six (6) months.
7. Honeywell F300E1019 Electronic Air Cleaner, 16" x 25" with Performance Enhancing Post-Filter
8. Honeywell FC100A1037 20"x25"x4" Merv 11 Filter Media,(Packaging may vary) Pack of 5
Honeywell FC100A1037 Filter F25F F35F F100F F200E-5pk Features: Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2 1999. Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Description 20X25 Media Air Filter Application Replacement Filter Dimensions (in.) 20 in. x 25 in.x 4in Dimensions (mm) 508 mm x 635 mm Efficiency Standard Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999. Efficiency Standard Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Fractional Efficiency E1=25%, E2=62%, E3=85% Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only) MERV 11 Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.) 0.23 at 500 FPM Type or Air Cleaner Media Air Cleaner Can Be Used With Honeywell 20X25, 25X20, 25X22 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners, SpaceGard 2200
9. Honeywell HRF-K2 Household Odor & Gas Reducing Pre-filter 2 Pack Black
- 100% none
- Captures larger particles such as dust, lint, fibers & pet fur
- Helps absorb some Common household VOC gases & fumes
- Deodorizes the air, reducing odors with potassium permanganate calcite
- Package contains 2 pre-filters that should be replaced every 3 months
- Fits Honeywell air Purifier models: hfd-120-q, hfd-300 series, hfd-310 and hfd-320
Honeywell HRF-K2 (“K”) Replacement Air Purifier Pre-Filters are a very helpful complement to the ifD® filter used in Honeywell QuietClean and AirGenius Air Purifiers. These optional pre-filters trap larger particles before they reach the iFD® filter in your QuietClean or AirGenius air purifier. In the process, they deodorize the air that passes through them and capture some harmful gases and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) as well.
10. Honeywell HPA100 True HEPA Allergen Remover 155 sq. ft.
- HEPA AIR PURIFIER FROM HONEYWELL: Recommended for medium rooms (155 sq. ft.), this air purifier helps capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 micron, like pet dander, pollen, dust, mold & smoke. Also helps capture certain germs & odors
- REDUCE ALLERGENS: Do you or your kids have allergies? Do you have pets, or live with a smoker? Using an air purifier that helps remove allergens from the air let’s you breathe easy, and enjoy sleeping & relaxing more comfortably in your home. Note-air purifier is starting to make noise and the air output is less, filters may be dirty. High amounts of contaminates can block the pores in the filter and stop the air from moving through it. Replace the filters
- FILTER AND CIRCULATE AIR 5 TIMES AN HOUR: Honeywell Air Purifiers filter and circulate air in the stated room size up to 5 times an hour, so you can relax and breathe easy, knowing the air in your home is fresher, cleaner, and contains fewer allergens
- HONEYWELL AIR PURIFIERS: Use Certified HEPA filters in air purifier to remove allergens, dust & other particles from your air. If you have allergies or pets, air purifiers do more than freshen air, helping remove airborne particles & improve air quality
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Improve your air quality with Honeywell air cleaners, odor reducers, and air purifiers. Compare to similar products from Germ Guardian, Dyson, Holmes, Levoit, Molekule, Blueair, Winix, Coway, Oreck, AirMega, RabbitAir, and Rowenta
Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, .3 microns or larger
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell F300e1027 Filters for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!