994 reviews analysed
1. HONEYWELL S&C SZL-WL-K-N SWITCH, LIMIT, 10A, 250VAC, WOBBLE COIL SPRING
- Price For:<
- Order Unit:<
- Each 1 <
- Contact Current AC Max:<
- : 10 <
- Contact Current DC Max:<
- : 800 <
- Contact Voltage AC Max:<
- : 250 <
- Contact Voltage DC Max:<
- : 250 <
- Limit Switch Actuator:<
- : Wobble Coil Spring <
- Operating Force Max:<
- : 150 <
- Product Range:<
- : – <
- : No SVHC (16-Jun-2014) <
- Switch Operation:<
- : – <
- Switch Terminals:<
- : Screw
2. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Fan Control, Speed ONLY, in-Wall, Includes White & Lt. Almond Paddles, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings Wink and Alexa, 14287
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE – REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway. Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Nexia, Honeywell, Homeseer, Smart Security, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required
- Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Wirelessly control, adjust speed (low, medium and high) and program scheduled events for fans from anywhere.
- This smart fan control replaces a switch that only controls fans – lights must be on a separate switch.
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections. Neutral wire is required.
Transform any home into a smart home with the in-wall GE Z-Wave plus wireless smart Fan speed control switch. The one-of-a-kind Fan switch easily replaces any standard in-wall switch and enables wireless control of ceiling fans anywhere in the world, at any time of the day. It also features a three-speed control system, integrated LED indicator light and requires in-wall installation with hardwired connections for full control from smartphones, tablets, pcs and Z-Wave enabled wireless remotes. Take control of your home with GE Z-Wave smart controls
3. Honeywell Home ECONOswitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch, Lights and Motors, Indoor and Outdoor, Energy Saving (RPLS740B)
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS – Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home ECONOSwitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Light Switch
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Scheduled programming allows the Econoswitch to turn your home lights and motors on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
- CONTROL MULTIPLE DEVICES – Schedule your motor-operated appliances such as ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting (one switch per home installation). 1800W, ¾ HP on 120v
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING – Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. 3-button interface makes programming simple
- VERSATILE LIGHTING – Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operation
- EASY INSTALLATION – Painless and straightforward installation saves you time. Cut power at the circuit breaker to avoid electric shock. Simply remove your existing switch, install the new ECONOSwitch, and apply power at the circuit breaker*
- MULTIPLE MODES – Manually control your lighting or let the ECONOswitch run automatically on a programmed schedule
- CONVENIENT UPDATES – Automatically adjusts to daylight savings to ensure that your programs run correctly and on time. Programs protected during power outages. The Random Setting turns timed light on and off for extra home security while you’re away
- SLEEK DESIGN – Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night
- DIMENSIONS – 6.7 x 9.1 x 1.9 inches
Customize your home with a Honeywell Home ECONOswitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch. Scheduled programming allows this programmable light switch to turn your home lighting on and off automatically, saving you both time and energy. Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. Painless installation saves you the hassle of hiring a third party to install your programmable light switch. Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night. DISCLAIMERS This switch cannot be used if there is no neutral wire (white wires joined together) inside the electrical box.
The Honeywell RPLS740B 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors helps you save money by ensuring that your lights come on only when you need them. This unit works with incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent lighting, making it ideal for indoor or outdoor use. It also works with ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps. Featuring three operating modes and seven programs, the 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors allows you to create programs that best suit your lifestyle. Its sleek design fits flush with standard wallplates, while the large screen and backlight provide clear viewing, even at night. Easy to install and equipped with an automatic daylight saving update, this switch works to keep energy costs down even when you’re not around.
The 7-Day Solar Time Table flexible programming allows you to create up to seven programs per week.
The display features simple and easy to read information at a glance. View larger.
Three Modes Offer Variety and Security
Save money on your energy bills with the Honeywell 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors. With its three different operating modes, you can customize your system to best suit your lighting needs. The automatic mode turns lights on at sunset and off at sunrise using the solar timetable or you can choose fixed hours to avoid having the lights on all night, while the manual setting lets you use it as a conventional switch. For extra security, the random mode works by turning lights on and off inside the house while you’re on vacation. This simulates an active household, discouraging potential break-ins and giving you peace of mind while you’re away.
Includes Seven Customizable Programs
The 7-Day Solar Time Table flexible programming allows you to create up to seven programs per week. A single program can apply to one day or the entire week. Whether you want living room lights off during the day, or patio lights on after sunset, Honeywell provides you with numerous customizable options for incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent lighting systems.
A handy manual override allows you to turn the light on or off without affecting the current program. For added convenience, this switch also automatically adjusts for daylight saving time so you don’t have to worry about reprogramming.
Activate Lights with Solar Timetable Function
When you enter your home’s latitude and longitude, the Solar Time Table switch calculates the sunrise and sunset times for each day of the year. The program automatically turns your lights on and off with the daylight, so you always have light when it’s most useful. The switch also gives you the option of adjusting lights up to an hour before actual sunrise or sunset, ideal for places where trees block the majority of natural light.
Slim Design and Simple Installation
Thanks to its compact design, the Solar Time Table Programmable Switch adds a sleek and subtle touch to your room. It measures a slim 2-7/10 by 1-7/10 by 1-7/10 inches (H x W x D) for a flush fit in any standard decorative wallplate. The intuitive three-button interface makes it simple to create your programming schedule, providing a wide screen and backlight for easy viewing day or night. An LED offers you quick confirmation of its on/off status. Its large backlit screen comes with the option to stay lit up on low intensity as a nightlight and turns on its high intensity when you press either of the buttons. It installs easily with its line, neutral and load wire connection.
An Way to Save Money
Because the Solar Time Table works automatically, you can save money on your energy bills with the push of a button. The programming limits unnecessary use of lights, giving you more control over how much electricity you consume. Your household becomes more , and you get longer-lasting lights.
The Honeywell 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors is supported by a one year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Switch, wire connectors and instructions.
The compact design of the Solar Time Table Programmable Switch
adds a sleek and subtle touch to your room.
4. Lutron Maestro Fan Control and Light Dimmer for LEDs, Incandescent and Halogen, Single-Pole, MACL-LFQ-WH, White
- Provides the best dimming performance for dimmable LED bulbs (for list of approved LED bulbs, view Technical Specification” below)”
- Programmable fade of the dimmer gradually turns lights on, allowing your eyes to adjust to the change in light, and gradually fade off, allowing time to exit a room before the lights turn off
- Dimmer works with up to 75W of dimmable leds or CFLs or up to 250W of incandescent or halogen. Fan control works with up to 1.5a Ceiling paddle Fan
- Fan control provides 4 quiet Fan speeds for increased comfort
- For use in single-pole applications
The new Maestro 4-speed Fan control and LED dimmer helps you achieve the ideal comfort level for your home. This new Maestro device allows you to dim your LED lights and adjust your Fan speed all from one wall control, eliminating the inconvenience of pull chains
5. Smart Switch for Light and Fan, Smart WiFi Light Fan Switch Ceiling Fan Speed Controller Fan Light Timer Function APP/Voice/Touch Control Compatible with Alexa and Google Home Easy Installation
- ♥MULTI REMOTE CONTROLS: Voice & App & Smooth hand touch. Enjoy smart life to turn on/off the light and Fan, 3 speed for you to choose Low(L) Middle(M),High(H), you can choose any style you like.
- ♥MULTI-DEVICES SUPPORT: Work with Amazon alexa echo / Google home / IFTTT / smart life App. Compatible with Android / IOS system. ONLY supports 2.4GHz network, does not support 5GHz.
- ♥TIMING FUNCTION: Control your home or office lights and fan based on the schedule timer that will allow you to plan the exact time to turn lights and fan on/off automatically.
- ♥IMPORTANT NOTE: Control ceiling fan and light both, but no dimmer light function, just on/off for light. Neutral wire required, no hub required and easy installation.
- ♥SENSITIVE TOUCH SWITCH: Made of 4mm crystal tempered glass panel and plastic shell, durable and eco-friendly, with blue led indicator, even in the dark, also can easily identify your smart wifi light fan switch.
6. Honeywell Z-Wave Plus Smart Fan Speed Control, 3-Speed In-Wall Paddle Switch, White and Almond |Built-In Repeater Range Extender | ZWave Hub Required – SmartThings, Wink, Alexa Compatible, 39358
- REPLACES FAN SPEED SWITCH – This smart fan control replaces a switch that ONLY controls fans (On/Off/SPEED Only) – lights must be on a separate switch. Switch allows you to adjust speed (low, medium and high) and program scheduled events for fans from anywhere.
- WIRELESSLY CONTROL &
- SCHEDULE FAN SPEED- Schedule timed events for connected fan. Customize scenes for day or night, home or away. Wirelessly control switch from anywhere through your smartphone, tablet, PC or Z-Wave remote. Switch can be operated manually and features a blue LED indicator light to locate the switch in a dark room.
- REQUIRES A Z-WAVE CERTIFIED HUB – Compatible with the following Z-Wave Hubs: Honeywell, SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Fibaro, Vivint and ADT.
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE (HUB REQUIRED) – Requires an Alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo Products (Alexa device and hub are sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS or other Alexa products (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- IN-WALL INSTALLATION WITH HARD WIRED CONNECTIONS (NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED) – replace your existing in-wall switch in as little as 15 minutes. A neutral wire is required – please confirm that the wiring in your home is compatible before purchasing (older homes may not have neutral wires). Wall plate is NOT included
7. Honeywell L4064B2228 Fan and limit controller. 5 inch insert
8. Honeywell L4064B2236 Combination Fan and Limit Furnace Control
9. Honeywell L4064B2210 11″ Furnace Fan/Limit Control
10. Emerson 5D51-35 Universal Replacement Fan and Limit Control with 5″ Element
- Summer fan switch for ventilation without changing control settings (has same fan and limit switch mechanism)
- Element Length 5″
- Slotted mounting holes for easy installation
- Dial has individual pointers for fan cut-in and cut-out settings
- Removable solid copper jumper between fan and limit switches
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Fan Switch 1002743 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!