955 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell TH9320WF5003 WiFi 9000 Color Touchscreen Thermostat, Works with Alexa, Needs ‘C’ Wire
Honeywell’s Wi-Fi 9000 allows remote access to the thermostat through a computer, tablet or smart phone with Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort Service. Get Connected – Connect to home’s existing Wi-Fi network.Apps available for tablet and smartphones.Automatic software updates through Wi-Fi.Selectable to 7 Day or Non-Programmable.Program thermostat locally or over the web or app.Customize the screen color to match any decor.
2. Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more,Range: More than 50 to 100-ft, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
3. ecobee SmartThermostat with Voice Control, Black
- REDESIGNED AND REENGINEERED: With a crisp glass finish, vivid touch display, powerful quad-core processor, dual-band Wi-Fi, and far-field voice, it’s a smart thermostat like no other.
- SMARTSENSORS: Includes a Smart Sensor to keep important rooms comfortable by adjusting your thermostat based on occupancy and temperature.
- ENERGY SAVINGS: By reducing wasted energy in your home, you could save up to 23% annually on your heating or cooling costs. * *Compared to a hold of 72°F
- ADVANCED COMFORT: With Alexa built-in and an intuitive mobile app, you can control your thermostat and home using your voice, phone, tablet, computer, Apple Watch, or whatever works best for you – it’s that easy.
- INSTALLATION: Easily install it yourself in 45 minutes or less with handy video walkthroughs and a step-by-step guide on the ecobee app.Bluetooth 5.0
- ALEXA BUILT-IN: Consider your life handled with Alexa built-in. Just ask for the weather, music, Alexa Calling and more.
- INTEGRATIONS: Integrates perfectly with your favorite smart home systems including Google Assistant, Apple Home Kit, Alexa, Samsung SmartThings, and IFTTT.
4. Nest (T3007ES) Learning Thermostat, Easy Temperature Control for Every Room in Your House, Stainless Steel (Third Generation), Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- SAVE ENERGY WITH NEST: Nest introduces the 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat. With four beautiful colors to choose from and an easy to read display, this thermostat will help make your home not only smart but energy efficient. With just a few manual adjustments, the Nest Thermostat can learn your habits and start to save you money by automatically adjusting the temperature.
- READ THE DISPLAY FROM ACROSS THE ROOM: The Nest Thermostat does something new. It’s called Farsight, and it lights up to show you the temperature, weather or time. You can even choose a digital or analog clock face. Farsight is big and bright on the beautiful display – you can see it from across the room.
- A STYLE FOR EVERY HOME: The Nest Learning Thermostat now comes in four fantastic colors
- Copper, Stainless Steel, Black, and White. Choose copper to add a warm touch. Stainless steel is perfect for a classic, versatile look. Black blends in with dark walls and stylish decor. And white looks great in simple, modern homes.
- WORKS WITH NEST: Nest has worked hard to design thoughtful devices to help keep you safe and secure. Nest devices not only communicate with each other but also with the other smart devices around your home. Your Nest Secure can use your smart light bulbs to help get your attention in the event of an emergency
- your smart washer and dryer can take the data from Nest and run the next load of laundry when energy demand is low. Look for the Works with Nest badge and let Nest handle the rest.
- THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE A NEST HOME: We love home. It’s the best place in the world. But not everything inside our homes is lovable. Some things beep at us
- fail without warning
- keep us in the dark. There are things we’ve learned to ignore. We think these things should do more. Nest is focused on making simple, human, delightful things. That’s how we’re creating the thoughtful home: A home that takes care of the people inside it and the world around it.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Home/Away Assist: Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
- Remote Control: Connect your thermostat to Wi-Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Farsight: When the Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the time, temperature or weather.
- Energy Star: First thermostat to earn Energy Star. Your thermostat controls half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. Saving energy starts with your Thermostat.
- Energy History: Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
5. Google, T4000ES, Nest Thermostat E, Smart Thermostat, White
- Frosted Display: Blends into the background and fits into any home. Heat pump is with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX)
- Remote Control: Use the Nest app to change the temperature from anywhere – the beach, the office or your bed.
- Energy-Saving Features: Like the Nest Learning Thermostat, the Nest Thermostat E can help you save from day one.
- Home/Away Assist: Turns itself down after you leave, so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home.
- Energy History: Check the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
6. Honeywell TL7235A1003 Line Volt Pro Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat with Electronic Temperature Control, 240-Volt
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO 7000 non-programmable digital thermostat includes precise comfort control, an easy to read backlit display and a contemporary design to complement your lifestyle. It is a double pole line voltage thermostat designed for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters.
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO non-programmable digital thermostat features quiet operation. The clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats is reduced.
The TL7235A1003 digital thermostat features an on-demand backlight that makes the screen easy to read in various lighting conditions.
Precise Temperature Accuracy
Electronic temperature control features temperature accuracy down to 1 degree Fahrenheit to help you save up to 10% on your heating bill.
Easy Heat Confirmation
You can glance at the screen and confirm that the heat is on by viewing the heating indicator.
From the Manufacturer
Line Voltage Thermostat, Digital, Non Programmable, Switch Type DPST, Control Range 40 to 86 F, Heating Application, Differential 1 DEG F, Height 4-7/8-Inch, Width 2-3/4-Inch, Depth 1-Inch, 240 VAC, Full Load Amps 15 @ 240VAC, Temp Settings per Day N/A, UL, CSA, Color White, Temp Sensitivity 1 Deg F, Sensor Thermistor Type, LCD Display
7. Honeywell RTH9585WF Wi-Fi Smart Color Thermostat, 7 Day Programmable, Touch Screen, Energy Star, Alexa Enabled
- PERSONALIZED THERMOSTAT – Personalize your comfort at home and program your thermostat to fit your lifestyle with the Honeywell Home Wi-Fi Smart Color Programmable Thermostat
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Take the guesswork out of your monthly energy bill as this ENERGY STAR certified thermostat can adjust to your pre-programmed schedule or your energy company’s peak rate pricing. Program permanent, temporary, or vacation settings to help you save while you’re away as well. This Wifi thermostat may also qualify for utility rebates in your area
- SMART RESPONSE TECHNOLOGY – Learns your home’s heating and cooling cycles to deliver the right temperature when you want it
- COLOR TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY – Change the color display of the large and easy-to-read to read touch screen to match the style of your home
- CUSTOMIZABLE PROGRAMMING – Personalize your thermostat to fit your unique lifestyle with easy in-app programming using the schedules of your home, family, or small business. Choose color schemes, heat and cool with HI/LO settings, language preferences (English, French, or Spanish), °C or °F temperature display, 12 or 24-hour clock, auto-fan circulation, and so much more using your iPhone, iPad, Android, or computer
- EASILY CONTROL ANYWHERE – Effortlessly adjust programs anywhere from your smart devices with the easy-to-use Honeywell app
- AI TECHNOLOGY – Voice control your Wifi-enabled Honeywell Home thermostat through Alexa or changes settings through Google Home
- CONVENIENT REMINDERS – Get notification reminders when your home loses internet connection or when your furnace or humidifier filters need changing
- EASY INSTALLATION – Setup for this thermostat is simple and easy. Verify compatibility with your home’s heating and cooling system, connect to Wifi, remove your existing thermostat, and install your Honeywell Home thermostat. 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless router compatibility
- WARRANTY – 1-year limited warranty
This second generation Wi-Fi smart color thermostat is ideally suited for the connected home. Its packed with smart features, a customizable color touch screen and a simple, DIY set up. You can control the thermostat using the touch screen and change the background color to match your paint color or personal preference or use your tablet or computer. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection, or use the free app for smartphone/Tablet to mange the thermostat remotely. Intelligent alerts help to keep your equipment running at peak performance by sending you air filter and humidifier pad Change reminders, and also to notify you of extreme high or low indoor temperatures and humidity. 1) View local weather – daily forecast on screen and 5 – Day forecasts on app, 2) fully flexible progamming options, 3) Auto change from heat to cool – automatically determines if your home needs heating or cooling to provide maximum comfort, 4) reliable, secure network ensures app availability, 5) permanent/temporary/vacation hold – adjust temperature to suit your schedule. Does not work with heat pumps with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts)
8. Honeywell CT87K1004 Not Available CT87K The RoundHeat Only Manual Thermostat, Large White
You’re a busy person with numerous devices to remember how to use. But with its familiar “Honeywell Round” design and enlarged scale making it easy to see, the CT87 Round Non-Programmable Thermostat is not one of them. It’s the world’s most popular thermostat design and will fit perfectly in your lifestyle and your home.
From the Manufacturer
The Round Manual thermostat by Honeywell is the world’s most popular thermostat – installed in over 70 million homes and buildings. This CT87K heat only model provides precise accurate performance with the ease of use that you’ve grown accustomed to – simply turn the dial to desired temperature and let the thermostat take over.
9. Emerson Sensi Touch Wi-Fi Thermostat with Touchscreen Color Display, Works with Alexa, White, Energy Star Certified
- Named the ‘Best Overall’ smart thermostat of 2018 by USA Today’s Reviewed.com.
- EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY***: Works with the HVAC equipment found in most homes – ALL system types require a common wire (c-wire). To check system and router compatibility, refer to our online compatibility resources at sensi.emerson.com/compatibility
- SAVE ABOUT 23% ON HVAC ENERGY*: The ENERGY STAR certified Sensi thermostat helps you save on your HVAC energy costs, with features like geofencing, 7-day flexible scheduling, remote access and energy usage reports.
- GET REBATES: Find utility rebates in your area through the rebate finder at sensi.emerson.com/rebates
- MOST INSTALL IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS**: Use the built-in level, illuminated easy click terminals and step-by-step in-app instructions for quick DIY installation.
- SMART HOME COMPATIBLE: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit and Wink smart home platforms.
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Remotely control your home comfort from your smartphone or tablet using the free mobile Sensi app for Android and iOS devices.
- HD TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY and ENHANCED FEATURES: Features HD touchscreen color display with backglow
- and smart alerts to detect extreme temperature and humidity levels in your home.
The Sensi Touch Wi-Fi smart thermostat puts comfort control at your fingertips whether you are at home or on-the-go. Just a tap of the easy-to-use touchscreen display or free mobile app lets you remotely access, change or program your home temperatures – anytime. Anywhere.
Designed to work with HVAC equipment in most homes*** (U.S. & Canada only), Sensi mobile app guides you through each step of the DIY installation process. Most people install Sensi in 30 minutes or less**. A common wire (c-wire) is required for all system types. Refer to our online compatibility resources at sensi.emerson.com/compatibility to make sure Sensi thermostat will work in your home. Once your Sensi thermostat is up and running, you can let your location automatically adjust your temperature settings with geofencing or use the intuitive controls to create a custom schedule, to save about 23% on your HVAC energy usage*.
Plus, your Sensi thermostat integrates directly with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant and Wink home automation platforms to give you a complete smart home experience. Set, lower or raise your home temperature with simple voice commands using Alexa or control your Sensi thermostat using Siri on your iPhone or iPad. Connect to comfort in color with thoughtful design features like intuitive menus, easy-to-read temperatures, back glow, precision temperature control, smart alerts and more. What’s more, Sensi Touch Wi-Fi thermostat has been named the ‘best overall’ smart thermostat of 2018 by USA Today’s Reviewed.com.
*Energy savings calculated by comparing operation time for a nationwide sample of Sensi users with temperature adjustments averaging 4 degreeF vs. users with no adjustments. Savings vary based on equipment type/condition, insulation, climate & temperature adjustment size/frequency.
**Based on survey results of 2120 respondents that purchased and installed a Sensi thermostat in 2018, approximately 70% reported installing in 30 minutes or less. Adding a common wire may impact installation time.
***Does not work with electric baseboard heat and some other systems. System requirements for mobile app: iOS – 10.0 or above Android – 4.2 or above (5.0 or greater to use the Geofencing feature).
10. Honeywell RTH8560D1002/E T5 Touchscreen Thermostat White
7 Day Programmable T5 Touchscreen Thermostat
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Thermostat 2018 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!