713 reviews analysed
1. 5815 – Honeywell Wireless Door Window Transmitter
2. Lot of 10 Honeywell Ademco 5816 WMWH White Door/Window Transmitter w/ Magnets, Batteries and Mounting Hardware
3. 5800MINI Wireless Door/Window Contact by Honeywell
4. Honeywell SiXMINICT
5. Honeywell SiXCT (Each) Two-Way Wireless Door / Window Sensor by Honeywell for use w/ LYRIC
6. Honeywell 5800MINIBR 5800 Mini Brown Wireless Door/Window Contact Supplied with Lithium Battery
7. Honeywell RDWL311A2000/E Series 3 Portable Wireless Doorbell / Door Chime & Push Button
Masters the essentials with style and ease: this portable doorbell is easy to use and even easier to set up, with your choice of 4 tunes. Plus it provides range and clarity you can depend on throughout your home, whether you’re in the basement tv room, or enjoying a barbeque on the back deck.
8. Honeywell RCHSWDS1 Smart Home Security Access Sensor for Windows & Doors, White
- Easy, DIY installation – there are no screws or wires, just simple and fast installation
- 24/7 alerts – get alerts day or night, sent straight to your phone
- 4-Year battery life – the battery lasts up to 4 years* so you rarely have to worry about changing it. (*Battery life based on typical usage.)
- Highly sensitive detection – detects movement of less than an inch so you know when a window or door is open even slightly
- Completely wireless – communicates wirelessly and efficiently using Honeywell secure wise link protocol
- Tamper-proof – the tamper-proof smart technology discretely monitors windows and doors, providing alerts when they open an inch or more
- All Honeywell smart home security accessories require a connection to the Honeywell camera base station
- Honeywell Smart Home Security Base Station Required
9. Honeywell Ademco 5816WMWH White Door/Window Transmitter w/Magnet
Honeywell Ademco 5816WMWH
10. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Wireless Door Window for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!