918 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Security 5800RP Ademco Alarm Wireless Repeater
- Extends the range of 5800 series of wireless devices. Provides extended coverage, reduces labor costs, saves installation time
- Receives alarm, status and control messages from 5800 RF devices, and repeats these messages to the control panel via the primary receiver. Saves wire run to a secondary receiver at a remote location
- Compatible with all 5800 wireless devices (including bi-directional devices). Eliminates the need to upgrade to a control panel that support two receivers
2. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
3. Honeywell Security 6160 Ademco Alpha Display Keypad
The 6160 Deluxe Keypad is easy to install and simple to use. The attractive white console blends with any décor and features a contoured, removable door that conceals illuminated soft-touch keys. The 6160 also features a new larger and brighter 32-character display with easy-to-read plain-English status messages. The oversized function keys are easily accessed even when the keypad door is closed, and can be programmed for fire, burglary, personal emergencies and other operations. Colored self-adhesive labels are included.
4. Honeywell Ademco 5800WAVE Wireless Siren
- Siren output level is 95 db at three feet LED system status
- Transmits module status including mounting tamper low battery and AC loss to the control panel
- AC powered with a rechargeable 12 hour battery backup Provides temporal pulse sounding for fire alarms
- Compatible with Lynx R Rev 10 or higher and Vista controls that support the 5883 transceiver
- Plugs in to any standard duplex receptacle and installs in seconds
5. Honeywell L3000LB LYNX Plus Wireless Self-Contained Security Control
6. Honeywell 5853 Wireless Glass Break Detector
- Sleek design with front and back case tamper
- Ten year battery life with easily replaceable batteries
- Senses the sound of variety of glass (tampered, wired, laminate, ordinary plate, etc.)
- Four selectable sensitivity settings (Max, Medium, Low and Lowest)
- Test mode can be activated remotely with FG-701 Tester (sold separately)
7. Honeywell 5800PIR Wireless Motion Detector
8. LYNX Touch L5210 4.3 Display w/Video Wireless Control Panel by Honeywell OPEN BOX
- WiFi &
- ZWAVE Compatible (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED)
- L5210 All-In-One Home and Business Control System
- Integrated Z-Wave® Support via L5100-ZWAVE Z-Wave Control Module for L5210 (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) Up to three thermostats (HVAC system or battery powered) with 1°F and 0.5°C set points Four door locks – Jammed locks reported to Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services 40 devices such as lights, switches and lamp modules 20 scenes 20 rules or event-based actions 20 schedules or time-based actions Sunrise/sunset lighting control Randomized lighting control
- Wi-Fi® via L5100-WIFI Wi-Fi IP Communication Module for L5210 (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio Supports alarm reporting Supports two-way voice LYNX Connect app supports up to four mobile iOS and AndroidTM devices
- Honeywell 3GL Communications GSM radio (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) – protocol supports AT&
- T and RogersTM networks ADEMCO® Contact ID Reporting (four or ten digit account numbers) SIA Format Reporting Internet central station communication with L5100-WIFI or ILP5 module GSM cellular central station communication with internal GSM radio Selection for primary communication path when using dual paths Touch activated radio registration GSM radio signal strength display Two-way voice communication over POTS, IP/Wi-Fi or GSM Honeywell Total Connect ready Alarm Output Built-in 85 dB sounder with voice siren Steady output for burglary/panic Temporal pulse output for fire and carbon monoxide alarms Long range radio/audio alarm verification Programming Options stored in EEROM Can be uploaded, downloaded or controlled via IBM-compatible computer using Compass Downloader software and specified modem or via capable GSM, Wi-Fi or IP communications module Intuitive programming interface reduces time and mistakes Programming options selected from allowable list Contextual options, defaults and pre-fills for faster set-up Listings UL 985, UL 1023, UL 1635 CAN/ULC-S545, CAN/ULC- Subject-C1023 ANSI/SIA CP-01-2010 System Power Primary power: plug-in power supply, 110VAC to 9VDC, 2.7A output 300-04705V1 or 300-04065V1 (300-04063V1 in Canada) Four or 24-hour backup battery: rechargeable nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.2Vdc Operating temperature: 32°F – 122°F (0°C – 50°C) Dimensions (approx) 6.1″ H x 8.5″ W x 1.71″ D (15.5cm H x 21.6cm W x 4.4cm D)
9. Honeywell RCA902N1004/N Wireless Motion Detector
- Wireless – Battery operated (9-volt battery not included)
- Works with RCWL300A, RCWL330A and all Décor Series Wireless Chimes
- Sensing range of 40ft
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use
- Allow the wireless motion detector to warm up for 2 minutes after connecting the battery regardless of LED indicator. The wireless motion detector will not respond to any movement during the warm-up cycle.
10. Honeywell 6290W Touch Center 7" Color Wireless Touchscreen Keypad Alarm Control Panel
- Easy to Use: Clean touchscreen display with easily identifiable icons and prompts. Critical software updates as a result of the push from Resideo or local onsite updates as a result of the 6290W SD card slot
- Authorized users can simply add and delete user codes. Backplate designed to easily update or retrofit current 6160 and 6280W installs.
- Features Your Customers Want: High resolution 7″ touchscreen with a resolution of 1024 x 600. Stylish, tablet-like design only 1″ off the wall.
- Clear voice annunciation of system status, type of alarm and affected zone. Event log tracks when system is disarmed by employees, temporary guests or family members.
- Streamlined arming/disarming and zone-bypassing
The Honeywell 7″ Color Touchscreen Keypad works as a high-graphic resolution touchscreen with voice annunciation which is the ideal choice to increase keypad revenue on new installations. While being an easy upgrade opportunity for existing VISTA residential and commercial installations. Furthermore, the thin/sleek design will look appealing in any residence or business. The ability to add pictures and videos to the home screen lets users customize it to their own preferences, or dealers can also add their company logo or message for increased awareness and referrals.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Wireless Security for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!