We spent many hours on research to finding induction cooktop 240v, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best induction cooktop 240v, you should not miss this article. induction cooktop 240v coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 induction cooktop 240v by our suggestions
766 reviews analysed
1. Induction Cooktop 2 Burner ECOTOUCH 12” Electric Cooktop 240V Built-in Induction Stove Top Smoothtop, Induction Cooker Vitro Ceramic Surface with Booster Burner IB320
- 【Powerful Induction Cooktop】The ECOTOUCH induction cooktop is applied with 2 cooking burners 1500W& 2200W (max), coverts electricity into precise magnetic field, thus heat will generate directly on the cookware itself. No open flame or extra heat radiation, the induction cooktop provides excellent fast heating performance and energy efficiency. Booster function saves time waiting when you do water boiling or stir fry
- 【Precise Induction Cooking】The induction cooker offers 9 power setting for precise heating control, achieved by sensor touch control. So you get dedicated heating as you wish, from simmer to boil. Best part is you get direct power level buttons on the panel, instead of changing number step by step, instant adjustment and direct response on the cookware
- 【Safe Induction Cooktop】No flame or risk of gas leaking, comes with multiple safety protection: Over heating protection, Auto-shut down, Auto-pan detection, Child lock, Hot surface indicator and 1-99min Timer that shuts down the electric cooktop to avoid overcook or burning up. Totally approval by ETL safety, optimal quality at a bargain price
- 【Sleek Induction Cooktop】With sleek black appearance, compact and built-in design, the ECOTHOUCH induction cooktop 2 burner offers you a perfect option of attractive look for any small counter top, kitchenette. The featuring black smoothtop vitro ceramic surface saves valuable counter top space and trouble of cleaning up after each use
- 【User Friendly Cooktop】Comes with direct instruction manual and 12AWG 4 feet power cord fixed to the unit for easy installation, the induction stove top is fully covered by professional customer service. Please confirm if it is suitable before purchasing: 1500W+2200W (max), 208~240V/60Hz, product size (WxDxH):11.6” x 20.08”x 2.3”, cut out size :(WxD): 10.6”x 19.2”
Induction cooktop cooking is 70% more efficient and it offers more responsive, exceptional temperature control, so it is gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water. The ECOTOUCH Induction Cooktop 2 burner combines the power of induction cooking with easy clean-up smooth surface to give you the utmost cooking experience.
Contemporary design, optimal quality approval by ETL, covered by multiple protections and high end design of Booster & direct power level button make the unit a good choice to try induction cooking and transform the way you live.
Features Booster function available
Features direct power level buttons
Timer function, ranging from 1min to 99min
Sensor touch control with digital display
Drop-in type for space saving
Scratch-resistant vitro ceramic glass
Utmost cooking flexibility, exceptional temperature control
Heat generates directly on the cookware, instant heating up or cooling down
Boils a full pot of water in a matter of minutes, much faster than any gas burner
4 feet 12AWG power cable has been fixed to the unit for easy installation
Auto Pot Detection
Auto Shutdown Protection
Hot Surface Indicator
Max power output: 3500W
2 burner: 1500W (max)+2200W (max, with Booster)
Power level: 9
Cooking zone: 7.9″ + 7″
Rating voltage: 208~240V/60Hz
Power cord suggested: 12AWG
Required breaker: 1 x DP 20AMP
Product size (WxDxH): 11.6” x 20.08” x 2.3”
Cut out size(WxD) : 10.6” x 19.2”
1.Only cookware with magnetic bottom works properly on induction cooktop.
2.Connection to a good earth wiring system is MUST.
2. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
3. Induction Cooktop, Gasland chef IH30BF Built-in Induction Cooker, Vitro Ceramic Surface Electric Cooktop, 12” Electric Stove With 2 Burners, ETL Safety Certified, Kids Safety Lock & Easy To Clean
- ????【ETL SAFETY CERTIFICATIONETL】ETF safety certified in US & Canada.The safety of the induction stove top induction cooktop is especially important because it is closely related to the safety of our family.We developed and manufactured this product extremely following North American Norm.
- ????【9 HEAT SETTING】 The induction cooktop induction cooker has 9 power levels of heat setting, sensor touch control for precision to switch into different level from boil to simmer. Product size (WxDxH): 11.3” x 20.5” x 2.2” .Cut out size :(WxD): 10.7” x 19.7”. Digital sensor touch controls help to easy control the induction cooktop induction cooker electric cooktop heating accurately.
- ????【DURABLE COOKING ZONES, EASIER CLEANING】 Smooth vitro ceramic surface for durable usage and 2 cooking zones 1500W (max)+2000W (max). Supplied with 4 feet power cable, suitable for AC220-240V, rated power 1500-3500W for quickly cooking. All the dirty stuff can’t stay. The kitchen will always be clean and tidy. Please enjoy your cooking time when you use Gasland chef induction cooktop induction cooker.
- ????【TIMER FUNCTION】 1-99 minutes timer minder. Different cooking times will feel different tastes of food. Our induction cooktop induction cooker electric stove can control the cooking time precisely for you. You can set induction cooktop electric cooktop to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up.Then you can rest and enjoy the rare leisure time.
- ????【1 YEAR WARRANTY 100% MONEY BACK】 We offer you 1 year warranty and please contact customer service team for replacement or after sales service during the warranty period. We have professional service team supports you and ensure you are enjoying this experience.
4. Commercial Induction Cooktop, Warmfod Countertop Range Burner 3500W(240v) LCD Screen, Expert using for Home, Industrial Kitchens and Catering Services
- 1. Warmfod Induction Cooktop uses 240v 3500w of electricity, High Temperature Resistance Anti-Skip surface, Durable and Reliable Stainless Steel body
- 2. LED screen displays in Celsius, Fahrenheit or by cooking level, 8 power settings from 500-3500w and 8 temperature settings from 140°F to 465°F or 60°C to 240°C
- 2hrs59mins Built-in Count-down timer with auto shut-off and audible signal
- 3. Equipped with DUAL COOLING FAN DESIGN, Provide better working condition to protect the product from damage and prolong the product service life
- 4. Diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system, “L” will remains on display when the cooking surface cools down while “H” remains when cooking surface is being hot, to let end users avoid touching
- 5. Machine has been inspected strictly and it’s under ETL approved, committed to provide joyful cooking experience
- Product can be returned or exchanged upon any problem found
Warmfod Commercial Induction cooktop
5. Mai Cook Stainless Steel 3500W Electric Induction Cooktop, Electric Countertop Burners
- 3500-watt commercial-quality induction cooktop with 13 power levels
- Push-button controls and digital display
- Timer, Temp, Watts
- Overheat sensor
- Auto shut-off
- Max load bearing: 133lb (about 14 gallon)
- Stainless steel body
- Digital timer setting, max time 23:59
- 3500W~208/240V，6-20P plug
- Measures:13.9” x 17.5” x 4.1”
Digital display and push-button control
Wattage: 3500W, Voltage: 220V / 50~60Hz
400W ~3500W 13 power level control;Continue working 24 hours
Temperature settings from 140 to 464 degrees F; overheat sensor; auto shut-off
Infineon IGBT and German crystallite panel, stable performance durable
Energy saving and high efficiency International patent double induction coil, heating strong and uniform, big heating zone
Temperature sensor and temperature switch double protection, to better protect the operation of IGBT and fault self – diagnosis function.
Operation and instructions:
1)Connecting to power, press “On/Off ” button once, the power light flashes and have a “Di” sound, then the cooktop enters standby state.
2)Press the” watt” button once, the pre-set watt is “1800W”, selected, the cooktop begins to work.
3)Press ” arrow” button to adjust the watt from” 400W to 3500W”, total 13 power level: 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800,2100,2400,2700,3000, 3300, 3500(watt), you can base on your cooking need to select the watt.
4)Press” TEMP” button once, the pre-set temprature is 130℃, and you can press”arrow” button to select the temprature from 60℃ to 240℃, total 13 temprature level:60,80,100,120,130,140,150,160,170,180,200,220,240(℃)
5)Timer, press”TIMER” button once, display shows:”0:00″(hour: minute), use” arrow” button to adjust the time, the max time”23:59″, when the timer is time out, the cooktop transfers to standby state automaticly.
6)After finish cooking, press”On/Off” button to make the cooktop transfer standby state.
7) Waitting a minutes, pull out power plug.
This induction cooktop are not like others in the industry, with simple and intuitive controls and power maximizing technology, you will cooking with gourmet results with speed previously unattainable.
This induction smooth ceramic glass cooking surface is also the most modern looking dual cooktop on the market.
6. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
7. K&H Double Cooktop Burner Ceramic Induction 220V, INDH-3102Hx
- 17 Power level per cooking zone
- Great for going from a boil to a simmer
- Designed and Developed in Germany, ETL/UL safety certified
- Power output: 3100W, Rating voltage: 208-240V (2x 110V), 50/60Hz, NO PLUG
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Only cookware with magnetic bottom will work properly on induction cooktop
- 1 year warranty
- Built-In and Free standing
!i! NEW TECHNOLOGY !i!
This technology has been in use for many years by professional chefs and cooks and those who participate in World Championship cooking competitions.
Because of how the induction cooker works and the technology involved, it is possible to warm up or cool down the pot or pan much quicker than conventional cooktops which saves you time and electricity.
Temperature control is very sensitive which provides immediate heat adjustment. Change the setting, and the pot responds instantly. Great for going from a boil to a simmer.
There is 17 power levels which gives you absolute control over cooking temperature. Our induction cooktop is quicker than gas units and also gives you advantages of being able to better control the power and set timers.
Unique design with digital display and touch control.
Chic & noble
SENSOR Touch Control with digital display
Built-In and Free standing
Removable rubber feet
Scratch-resistant ceramic glass
Automatic pot identification
Automatic security disconnection in case of liquid overflow
Simple and easy cleaning
17 Power level per cooking zone
0 – 99 Minutes in 1 Minute interval
Cooking zone 8.3″ + 8.3″ (min. 4.7″ up to 9.5″)
Dimensions, Weight: 23.6″ x 13.3″ x 3″; 10.7 lb
Rating voltage: 208-240V (2x 110V), 50/60Hz
Max. power output: 3100W
2 cooking zone 1850W + 1850W (Shared Power)
Green Power = Stand-by under 1Watt
Electric plug not included
ETL/UL safety certified
Our products carry 1 year warranty. In case of malfunction, contact us to start warranty claim. We will either repair or replace it with refurbished or new unit at our discretion. Shipping cost will be covered by us. For customers that are not from USA we will provide necessary parts for their cooktops to be fixed.
8. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
9. True Induction 220v 3200 Watt Commercial Single Induction Cook Top
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Induction Cooktop 240V for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!