We spent many hours on research to finding kitchen induction, magnetic small appliance, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best kitchen induction, magnetic small appliance, you should not miss this article. kitchen induction, magnetic small appliance coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 kitchen induction, magnetic small appliance by our suggestions
563 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop, Black
- Induction technology for fast heat-up and consistent heat throughout cooking. Must use with induction-ready cookware
- Dual heat settings: 8 settings on the left burner, 5 settings on the right burner. Dimensions: LWH: 14.25″ x 23.5″ x 2.5″
- Individual 150-minute timers and ON/OFF switches for each burner
- Throws off less heat so kitchens stay cooler
- Heat turns off 30 seconds after pot or pan is removed.UC Cubic Feet: 1.38
The Double Induction Cooktop offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two induction burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Induction technology offers an exceptional cooking experience, with instant heat-up and consistent, precise heat throughout cooking. Each burner has its own heat setting control, 150-minute timer and On/Off switch. The smooth glass surface looks sleek and wipes clean. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size makes it ideal for small spaces without a kitchen, such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile and powerful tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Refer instruction manual before use. Features: Induction technology for fastest heat-up|Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops|Bright LED displays|Left burner: on/off 8 heat settings 150-minute timer|Right burner: on/off 5 heat settings 150-minute timer|Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off|Safe exhaust-free and flame-free cooking|Even heating – no hot spots|Must use with induction-ready cookware*|Limited Five Year Motor Warranty *Cast Iron 18/0 stainless steel
2. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
3. True Induction MD2B Mini Duo Portable Counter Inset Double Burner Induction Cooktop, 120V, Black
- Two Year Limited Warranty* comes with a 60-Day Trial Period
- The Mini Duo Counter Inset Induction unit measuring 20 1/2 x 14 inches has the capability to be a portable unit or inset into your countertop for a flush, built in look
- Innovative Design- 1800 Watts between dual 10 inch induction burners that boils 1 cup water in 70 seconds which is twice as fast as infrared, EZ Touch controls with 10 power settings, built in safety features
- Requires induction compatible cookware
- Functions on a single 110v outlet benefiting from the build in Power Sharing technology to distribute the power between the two burners based on how much power each one is using.Temperature Range:150°F – 450°F
- Max Time Set timer up to 150 minutes
The True Induction MD-2B Double Burner Counter Inset Induction Cooktop is specifically designed to be inset into your countertop. Our Mini Duo gets its’ name due to its smaller footprint. Though it is smaller in size than our other double burners, the cooking potential remains the same. The MD-2B features patented power sharing technology that enables to the cooktop to not only be energy efficient but the convenience off running off of a standard wall outlet. Power sharing works by dividing the power between the two burners at 100/0, 50/50, 80/20, 70/30, etc. The MD-2B requires induction compatible cookware to operate. Cookware that has a flat bottom, is between 4 and 8 inches in diameter, and is magnetic. It cannot be used with regular pots and pans. For rv use, apply butyl tape instead of the supplied foam tape. Butyl tape will provide adequate adhesion and still allow for removal if the unit needs to be serviced. Do not place cook top on or near hot gas, electric burner and heated oven. It comes with a limited 2 year warranty and support through [email protected]
4. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
5. Hestan Cue Smart Cooking System Portable Countertop Induction Burner Cooktop + 11-Inch Smart Fry Pan with Bluetooth-Enabled Recipe App (Portable 2-Piece Cooktop System Includes Burner, Pan, and App for iOS and Android Free for Download) (Gen 2)
- The Hestan Cue Smart Cooking System consists of a temperature sensing, dishwasher-safe stainless steel pan, portable induction burner, and recipe app that connect via Bluetooth.
- Complimentary app for both IOS and Android with access to more than 500 chef-crafted, video-guided recipes.
- Hestan Cue monitors and adjusts precise cooking temperature and time to take the guesswork out of cooking and achieve the exact result you want.
- Follow video-guided recipes with step-by-step videos from professional chefs. Cue tells you when to flip, baste, sear, and more.
- Explore new recipes–from quick and easy dishes to Michelin-star meals–with the ability to achieve restaurant-quality results, every night of the week.
6. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
7. Trighteach Portable Induction Cooktop( Double Countertop Burner) 2200W Electric Stove with Digital Touch Sensor and Kids Safety Lock, 9 Power Levels Induction Cooker Suitable for Magnetic Cookware
- 【Sensor touch induction cooktop】digital LED sensor-touch control panel, sensitive to touch and easy to operate. With ultra-thin design, it’s lightweight and portable for easy handling and storage.Perfect for single, fit in the tiniest Studio kitchens, RV, apartment.Also uses 120 volts, 15 amp of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【Effective magnetic field heating】this induction cooktop burner uses electromagnetic induction technology. That is, instead of Heating the cooktop, it produces heat directly in the cookware.So it can avoid excess heat from the burner does not add to the ambient heat of the room, also save money and be more environmentally friendly. Precautions (use it to switch to temperature mode when cooking food)
- 【Universal fit induction cooker】compatible with induction ready cookware, The countertop burner is suitable for magnetic pot or cooker. Which diameter is from 4.72 to 10.23”(12-26Cm). the auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically if no cookware or the incorrect cookware is detected.In order to let customers know if their pots are usable, we also give a small magnet for testing.
- 【Timer and safety lock】built-in countdown digital timer, 10 minutes incremental to 180 minutes, or 1 minute decreases
- touch lock function can protect children and animals mistakenly touch, to ensure their safety. Press the child lock key for three seconds to unlock it.
- 【Multiple safety Protection】The circuit design of induction cooktop to offer multiples safety protections. Most importantly, the Induction cooktop can auto shutoff if no actions. Also, there is a built-in diagnostic error message system to help you resolve the issues. Meanwhile, adopts fireproof plastic and polished crystal plate surface to keep you and your family safer when cooking at home.
8. Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, 2200-Watt 120-Volts Smart Touch Sensor Countertop Induction Range Cooker, Stainless Steel Cookware with Temperature Control
- 【Max Power 2200 Watts】Meet your all of various cooking needs. The single ring is 11 power levels, each level is 100W addition and subtraction, the minimum power is 100W, the maximum power is 1100W
- the double ring is 22 power levels, each level is 100W addition and subtraction, the minimum power is 100W, the maximum power 2200W.
- 【5 Safety System Designs】High voltage and low voltage protection: 1. Stop heating when the voltage is higher than 275V 2. Stop heating when the high voltage is lower than 140V. 3. Stop heating when the furnace surface temperature reaches 650 degrees. 4. The temperature inside the machine is higher than 100 degrees to stop heating. 5. Circuit fault protection. Let you use it with confidence.
- 【Wide Range of Pot Materials and Large Diameter Pot Selection】 Such as iron, aluminum, copper, ceramics, casseroles, and heat-resistant glass are suitable. Meet different forms of cooking such as steaming, boiling, frying, roasting, and hot pot. SKILLETS / POTS with a diameter of 7 to 10.24 inches (18-26 cm). If the cookware is larger than the circular placement guide, the area outside the guide will stop working due to the inconsistent heating mode. If there is no compatible cookware or no coo
- 【High-tech Heating Technology】Far-infrared heating, using far-infrared light wave heat transfer, no electromagnetic radiation, and has the effect of heating. Microcomputer control, automatic adjustment of fire temperature, easy to operate.
- 【Note】Please read the product manual carefully before use. If you have any problems with the operation, please contact us. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Why do you choose Wiland induction cooktop ?
Pots Selection:The material of the electric ceramic cooker is not limited. Suitable for heat-resistant appliances such as iron, aluminum, ceramics, casseroles, and heat-resistant glass.
Our electric ceramic stoves use lightwave heat transfer, so the choice of using the right pot can heat transfer more efficient.
We recommend selecting a flat bottom and a non-reflective pot as shown in the figure below.
Best effect 7.08-10.24inch flat bottom and dark surface
Use and characteristics
We are specialized in infrared induction cooker, new product for
kitchen use of family cooking needed.
Mainly characteristics as following:
High-tech, infrared heating: with using infrared light heat transfer,
without any electromagnetic radiation.
Available for heating function.
Environmental protection, it doesn’t have burning phenomenon, as well as without any bright fire and Carbon monoxide.
Multiple security function to ensure the safety.
Using microcomputer control.
Automatic adjustment of the fire temperature easy to operation.
Introduce advanced Hardness Micro plate. Easy to clean and durable. Safety device.
Furnace overheat protection : when the furnace temperature reach 650℃，stop heating
Inside machine overheat protection: when the inside machine is get to 100℃， stop heating.
Over voltage protection: when the voltage higher than 180V, and it will be stop heating.
Low voltage protection: when the voltage less than 70V,protection for stop heating.
Fault Code: E2:The input voltage is too high or the circuit is faulty. About 160V-170V. E4: Thermonuclear disconnect circuit, circuit board short circuit, that is circuit failure. E5:Radiator thermistor short circuit , and the fan doesn’t work inside temperature over high it about 90℃. Circuit failure.E6 Radiator thermistor
9. Empava 30 Inch Electric Induction Cooktop Smooth Surface with 4 Burners 240V, 30 Inch, Black
- 【SPECIFICATIONS】Product Dimensions: (W x D x H): 30 inch x 21 inch x 2 1/8 inch
- Cut out size(W x D): 29 9/16 inch x 19 7/8 inch (Min), 29 11/16 inch x 20 1/16 inch x (Max)
- 4 heating elements – Total Max power output 7400W.
- 【EASY TO CLEAN】Black ceramic glass plate design, more durable and easy to clean. Looks classic and elegant, bring the combination of stylish and classic for your kitchen. All the dirty stuff can’t stay. The kitchen will always be clean and tidy.
- 【POWERFUL & FLEXIBILITY】Power Level settings, it has a heating level from small fire to fast boiling, accurate and easy temperature changes at the touch of a button, boil, stew, fry, stir fry, switch from one mode to another as needed, making cooking easy and enjoyable.
- 【TIMER FUNCTION】1-99 minutes timer minder. Different cooking times will create different tastes of food. Our induction cooktop can control the cooking time precisely for you. You can set induction cooktop to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up. Then you can rest and enjoy the rare leisure time.
- 【SAFETY CERTIFICATION】The Empava induction cooktop have the ETL certified and designed and Engineered in USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacture Warranty. The safety of the induction stove top induction cooktop is especially important because it is closely related to the safety of our family.
Empava is a 5-Year US Based Manufacture specialized in selling high quality kitchen and bathroom products. Empava is committed to providing every customer with the highest standard of customer service and best value products. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Empava appliances are engineered to provide you with the highest quality cooking experience at an affordable price. Fully equipped for safety and functionality, Empava appliances are easy to install, designed for the modern home and loaded with features. Empava’s is continuously searching for innovations in electrical technology, while dedicated to improving everyday culinary life!
Empava Induction Cooktop
Induction Cooktop is a safe, advanced, efficient, and economical cooking technology. It works by electro magnetic field generating instant heat directly in the cookware bottom, ranther than indirectly through heating the glass surface. The glass becomes hot only because the cookware warms it up. Our induction cooktop has been tested and complies with Part 18 of the FCC Rules for ISM equipment. Product meets the FCC requirements to minimize interference with other devices in residential installation. Now, Make cooking easier by adding a Empava electric stove top or cooktop today!
- Color: Black
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heating Elements: 4
- Cable Length: 4 Feet
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Child Safety Lock: Included
- Timer Zone: 1 to 99 minutes
- Voltage/Frequency: 240V/60Hz
- Platform Material: Ceramic Glass
- Max Power output:
- 2100W/2500W(Front Left, Normal/Boost),
- 1400W/1800W(Front Right, Normal/Boost),
- 1600W/2000W(Rear Left, Normal/Boost),
- 2300W/2700W (Rear Right, Normal/Boost)
- Minimum Circuit Breaker Amperage：40Amp
- Control Type: LED Digital Touching Control Panel
- Maximum Connected Load: 7.4KW at 240 VAC, 6.4 KW at 208 VAC
- Heating Elements Location: Front Left, Front Right, Rear Left, Rear Right
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 30 inch x 21 inch x 2 1/8 inch
- Cut out size(WxD): 29 9/16 inch x 19 7/8 inch (Min), 29 11/16 inch x 20 1/16 inch x (Max)
*Note: The Induction Cooktops must connect to a separate, grounded wire, single phase, AC only electrical supply with their own circuit breaker. These appliances must be installed in accordance with national electrical codes, as well as all state, municipal and local codes. This appliance must be supplied with the proper voltage and frequency and amperage, which is protected by a properly sized circuit breaker or time delay fuse.
- 【Modern Appearance】Sleek black finish, compact and built-in design, it takes up minimal space under the counter. offers you perfect option of attractive look for any small counter top kitchenette.
- 【Power Sharing Technology】Allows for more energy efficient cooking and greater flexibility for multiple dishes by bridging the burners to split wattage among the 4 heating zones. It ensures that BOOST function gets powerful enough to boil water quickly, even if 4 burners are taken.
- 【Precise Heating Temperature】Equipped with 9 heating level settings, quickly choose your desired power to meet your various cooking needs; simmer, steam, sear, slow cook, deep fry, boil, and grill with ease.
- 【Timer Function】To set the timer in 1-minute increments and ranges from 1 to 99 minutes for any cooking zone that shuts down automatically to avoid overcook. Now you get easy cooking or even leisure time when cooking.
- 【Child Lock】When the induction cooktop is at work, touch and hold Lock button for 3 seconds, a “bee” will sound and the indicator light about the lock key pad will be it up, which means the control panel is locked, helping to prevent any accidental switching of the unit.
- 【Compatible Cookware】Only cookware with magnetic bottom will work properly on induction cooktop. To test the compatibility of your cookware, it can be judged by whether a magnet sticks to the bottom of your pots or not.
- Connection to a good earth wiring system is essential and mandatory.
- Make sure to wipe off water from the bottom of the pot before heating.
- Not for outdoor use, This induction cooktop is designed for household use.
- This appliance will get hot during use and will remain hot for a time after use.
- Never heat empty cookware. This can damage both the cookware and the appliance.
- This appliance is not user serviceable. Installation must be completed by a qualified technican.
- Keep unit away from a gas range or other heat source. If the surrounding temperature is too hot, the cooktop will stop heating.
- Clean cooktop with caution – don’t clean while unit is still hot, some cleaners product steam or fumes if applied to a heated surface.
10. Capparis Kitchen Silicone Stove Counter Gap Cover, Easy Clean Heat Resistant Wide & Long Gap Filler, Seals Spills Between Counter, Stovetop, Oven, Washer & Dryer, Set of 2 (21 Inches, Black)
- NEW MODEL: Unlike other products in the market, the Capparis-designed anti-static non-tacky top surface is matte black (not shiny). It is fingerprint and smudge resistant and does not collect dust which helps in keeping the cover clean and stain free. The back side is shiny non-slip (tacky) which keep the cover tight in place.
- Made of 100% food grade FDA-approved heat resistant silicone, the gap cover withstands up to 446 degF (230 degC), does not melt or warp. Avoid direct contact with flame/pot.
- Sits perfectly in place, the flexible silicone gap cover conforms to stove and counter surfaces (even if they are uneven) and may be easily cut to fit non-standard sizes
- Covers the gap between stove and kitchen counter. With sleek design, the gap covers blend well into modern kitchens. They are dishwasher safe and can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Capparis stove gap covers are designed in California USA and made with premium quality FDA-approved food-grade silicone material. They are great additions to the kitchen and make wonderful gifts! We promise to ensure your absolute satisfaction with every purchase. As a result, we offer a LIFETIME, NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED, MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE policy on all our products!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Kitchen Induction Magnetic Small Appliance for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!