Finding your suitable readers for laptop m.2 ssd is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for laptop m.2 ssd including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
511 reviews analysed
1. Samsung 970 EVO 500GB – NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7E500BW)
- Built with Samsung’s industry leading V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance
- Read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* with a 5-year limited warranty and exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW* (* May vary by capacity)
- Seamless cloning and file transfers with the Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard reduces risk of overheating and minimizes performance drops. Supports trim required operating system support, garbage collection and s.m.a.r.t
- The NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency, perfect for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers.Machine washable microfiber mop head
Samsung’s 970 EVO continues to lead industry standards with V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance. Accelerate into next-gen computing with read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* and a 5-year limited warranty with exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW*. Experience the SSD that goes further. * May vary by capacity. Memory – More than 2 GB DRAM
2. WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 560 MB/s – WDS500G2B0B
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 2TB with enhanced reliability
- As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte (TB) = 1 trillion bytes
- Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s
- As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = 1 billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability
- MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing
- TBW calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |** Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. |***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
3. WD Blue SN550 500GB NVMe Internal SSD – Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 2,400 MB/s – WDS500G2B0C
Put NVMe power at the heart of your PC for lightning-fast, ultra-responsive performance. The WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD can deliver over 4 times the speed of our best SATA SSDs. Whether you’re working, creating, casual gaming or processing large amounts of data, take advantage of this powerful internal drive’s high speeds to do more, Faster. Available in capacities up to 1TB* in an affordable M.2 2280 form factor, there’s no time Like now to make the change to NVMe. | *1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment.
4. Samsung 860 EVO 500GB M.2 SATA Internal SSD (MZ-N6E500BW)
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: M.2 SATA (6Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included). 5-Year Warranty
Samsung 860 EVO solid state drive is the SSD to trust. Based on 3D VNAND flash, Samsung offers enhanced read/write performance, endurance and power management efficiency. With multiple form factors, the 860 EVO is ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops.
5. WD_Black SN750 500GB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD – Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND – WDS500G3X0C
The WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD delivers top-tier performance for gaming and hardware enthusiasts who are looking to build or upgrade their PC. The WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD rivals some of the best performing drives on the market to help give gamers that competitive edge. An exclusive WD BLACK SSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance
6. Silicon Power 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 TLC R/W up to 3,400/3,000MB/s SSD (SU001TBP34A80M28AB)
- Super-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface for read/write speeds of up to 3,400MB/s / 3,000MB/s
- NVMe 1.3 support. RAID engine for enhanced data integrity
- Slim form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) for perfect fit in slim and portable mobile applications or desktop PCs
- To support a Silicon Power PCIe SSD, the system must have an M.2 connector with only an M key. The Silicon Power PCIe SSD does not have a B notch and therefore, the B key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted.
- The custom screw should come with the motherboard or PC. Please acquire the screw from your motherboard or PC manufacturer, if needed
7. Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA M.2 Type 2280SS Internal SSD – CT1000MX500SSD4
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
8. Netac 500GB SSD – Internal SSD NVMe PCIe Gen 3 x4, M.2 2280, 3D NAND Flash, Read Speeds up to 1700MB/s, SLC Cache Performance Internal Solid State Drive for PC/Laptop/Computer/MacPro – N930E Pro
- Incredible Performance：Read speeds up to 1700MB/s. Superfast data transfer and read speed (Write speed lowers.) accelerated by 3D NAND technology. Tested by CyrstalDiskMark software. (Based on internal testing, performance may be some difference in terms of drive capacity, different hardware configurations, operating systems and test software, and other factors.)
- Low Latency, Fast Reading and Writing: Based on transmission specification of non-volatile memory, Netac internal SSD N930E Pro adopts NVMe Transmission Protocol to improves read and write performance, and reduces high latency brought by the AHCI interface. Netac internal solid state drive meets requirement of the professional field for fast write, read and no delay to completely update itself. With NVMe Transmission Protocol, Netac develops and follows the trend.
- Higher Efficiency: Support the host DRAM cache architecture (HMB). Netac internal SSD N930E Pro makes use of all the host cache bit SSD to get higher 4K performance so that makes the whole system application, program loading and file copy effective better. Netac internal solid state drive offers you smoother experience.
- New Interface for Faster Transmission: Equipped with a new PCIe Gen3 * 4 interface, Netac internal SSD is up to 32Gbps transmission bandwidth, faster read and write, and sequential read and write speed is up to 1700MB/s and 1400MB respectively (For 1TB capacity, effective mainstream high-performance PC)
- M.2 2280 Specification: Netac internal SSD adopts M.2 2280 specification, which is compatible with PC and laptop. Low power consumption, low calorific value, zero noise, and excellent impact resistance and shock resistance. Netac internal solid state drive is suitable for use in a variety of scenarios and improves our life efficiency.
9. XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB 3D NAND NVMe Gen3x4 PCIe M.2 2280 Solid State Drive R/W 3500/3000MB/s SSD (ASX8200PNP-2TT-C)
- Ultra-Fast PCIe NVMe Gen3x4 Interface
- Sequential read/write speed up to 3500/3000 MB/s, *Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration.MTBF:2,000,000 hours
- Ideal for intense 3D animation, rendering, video and photo editing, and other intense applications
- 5 year limited
- Interface: PCIe NVMe Gen3x4. Please check your motherboard manual and make sure your motherboard’s M. 2 slot supports PCIe NVMe or M Key with NVMe. This SSD is not compatible with Mac. Additional parts may be required to use on Mac system.
XPG SX8200 Pro delivers fast speed for gaming notebooks and high-end desktops with a very budget-friendly price. Utilizing the fast PCIe gen3x4 interface*, XPG SX8200 Pro reaches high speeds of up to 3500/3000MB per second (read/write) **, outperforming SATA 6GB/s several times over. With NVMe 1. 3 supported, XPG SX8200 Pro delivers superior random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. It implements 3D NAND flash, which provides higher storage density and reliability compared to 2D NAND. With support for intelligent SLC caching, DRAM cache buffer and LDPC ECC technologies, XPG SX8200 Pro maintains optimized performance and data integrity during demanding applications like 4K photo/video editing, 3D modeling, big data analysis, stream gaming and more. * Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables. XPG SX8200 Pro requires M. 2 connector with M key and PCIe NVMe compatibility. Please check your system spec detail under storage interface for compatibility notes. NVMe may require additional driver to work with Windows 7.
10. Silicon Power 128GB A55 M.2 SSD (SLC Cache For Speed Boost) SATA III Internal Solid State Drive 2280 (SU128GBSS3A55M28AB)
- Compact M.2 form factor, ideal for ultrabooks, tablet computers and mini PCs.
- High quality controller and TLC NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds.
- SLC Cache Technology for performance boost and longer lifespan.
- Include the free-download SSD Health Monitor Tool – SP Toolbox Software.
- 3-year warranty. Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.
Ultra-compact for Up-to-date Devices
Designed with M.2 2280 form factor (80 × 22 x 3.5 mm), A55 M.2 2280 SSD features the super compact size and case-less design that make it applicable for tiny-and-thin devices such as ultrabooks, tablet computers and mini PCs.
Enhanced Performance for Intensive Workloads
Equipped with high-quality synchronous NAND flash chips and SATA III 6 Gb/s interface, the A55 M.2 2280 enables impressive transfer rates to offer you an instant upgrade solution whenever it comes to the daily computing applications or demanding multitasking. And it applies the intelligent SLC cache technology that can boost writing performance to even higher peaks.
Intel ;SRT Supported for Flexible Configuration
Intel ; Smart Response Technology (ISRT) is supported to enable flexible computer configuration for improved overall performance and efficiency. The ISRT enables to automatically identify and store your most frequently used applications to the SSD while letting you to have a hard drive with its full storage capacity. As such, you can enjoy the high-performance and cost-effective upgrade solution by using a lower-cost, small-capacity SSD applied in conjunction with a low-cost, high-capacity HDD.
Free-download SSD Health Monitor Tool – SP Toolbox Software
The A55 M.2 2280 comes with a free-download SSD health monitor tool – SP Toolbox Software, which is especially designed for you to easily monitor the current health status of a SSD. By such, you can run a performance test, get an overall health evaluation and check detailed information about your SSD, including used space on device, device temperature, total bytes written, S.M.A.R.T. status, erase count status and block numbers.
*Please download the software at SP Official Website.
Guaranteed Reliability and Stability
The A55 M.2 2280 supports TRIM, NCQ and S.M.A.R.T. command. Also, it ensures the stability and overall system reliability with the built-in automatic error correction (ECC), average rewriteable storage block technology (Wear Leveling) and fault block management (Bad Block Management).
The A55 M.2 2280 is backed by 3-year warranty.
*Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.
1 x Silicon Power A55 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop M2 Ssd for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!