531 reviews analysed
1. GE 60W 60 Watt Replacement Daylight LED 8 Pack
2. GE Refresh 60-Watt EQ A19 Daylight Dimmable LED Light Bulb (8-Pack)
GE Refresh HD Daylight LED 60-Watt Replacement A19 light bulbs provide enhanced color contrast and boldness versus standard LED bulbs. The high definition daylight light helps create an energetic light that’s ideal for active spaces like playrooms, home offices, laundry rooms, basements and garages. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with a cool, bluish-white light. These are great for frequently used fixtures—GE Refresh HD Daylight LED bulbs are rated to last twice as long as GE Basic LED bulbs and save 84 dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 60-Watt incandescent bulb. Unlike CFL bulbs, GE LED HD bulbs feature enhanced color, instant full brightness and are free of Mercury. Replace CFL and incandescent light bulbs with GE Refresh HD Daylight LED general purpose light bulbs in indoor table lamps, sconces and open fixtures, including damp locations. Bulk LED light bulb 8 pack for residential and commercial use. 60 Watt replacement using only 8.5 Watts (800 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use Saves 84 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 60-Watt incandescent over the bulb’s life Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Cool, bluish white high definition daylight light with 5000 Kelvin color temperature 8 LED bulbs per package A19 shape and size with frosted finish Medium base (E26) General purpose bulbs for ceiling lights, wall lights and table lamps
3. GE Daylight 40W Replacement LED Light Bulbs Decorative Bent Tip White Candelabra Base CAC
- Includes (4) GE Daylight 40W Replacement LED Light Bulbs
- Dimmable 40-watt replacement using only 4.2-Watts of energy
- Provides 300 lumens of light output and is same size and shape as incandescent candle bent tip bulb
- Daylight 5000K Color temperature providing fresh, energizing light
- Saves $59 in energy costs vs a 40-watt incandescent decorative bulb over the bulbs life
40-Watt replacement using only 4 Watts Rated to last over 13 years based on 3 hours per day use Saves $59 in energy cost vs. a 40 Watt incandescent deco clear bulb over the bulb’s life Cool, bluish-white light that’s dimmable Not for use in enclosed fixtures Same size and shape as an incandescent decorative CAC bulb
4. GE Refresh 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Daylight Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- 65 Watt replacement using only 10 Watts (650 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 90 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 65-Watt R30 incandescent over the bulb’s life Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches
- Cool, bluish white high definition daylight light/5000 Kelvin color temperature 6 LED bulbs per package
- R30 (3-3/4-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
- Indoor floodlight bulbs for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
GE refresh HD daylight LED 65 watt replacement R30 indoor floodlight bulbs provide enhanced color contrast and boldness versus standard LED bulbs. The high definition daylight light helps create an energetic light that’s ideal for active spaces like playrooms, home offices, laundry rooms, basements and garages. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with a cool, bluish-white light. The floodlight design casts a wide beam of light. These are great for frequently used fixtures—GE refresh HD daylight LED bulbs are rated to last twice as long as GE basic R30 LED bulbs and save 90 dollars dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 65 watt BR30 incandescent bulb. Unlike CFL bulbs, GE LED HD bulbs feature enhanced color, instant full brightness and are free of mercury. Replace CFL, halogen and incandescent light bulbs with GE refresh HD daylight LED R30 (3-3 with 4 In. diameter) indoor floodlight bulbs in indoor track lighting and recessed lighting fixtures, including damp locations. Bulk LED light bulb 6 pack for residential and commercial use.
5. GE Lighting 63869 LED Brightstik 15-watt (100-watt Replacement), 1600-Lumen Light Bulb with Medium Base, Daylight, 2-Pack
6. Sylvania Home Lighting 74766 Sylvania 60W Equivalent, LED Light Bulb, A19 Lamp, Efficient 8.5W, Bright White 5000K, 24 Pack Piece
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each bright white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 5000 kelvin, which produces a bright white Color
- This bulb is not dimmable.
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – bright white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
7. GE Basic 8-Pack 60 W Equivalent Daylight 5000k A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Cool, bluish white daylight light with 5000 Kelvin color temperature
- General purpose bulbs LED for non-dimmable ceiling lights, wall lights and table lamps
- 8 Pack- ENERGY STAR Certified
- 60 Watt replacement using only 8 Watts (800 lumens)
- Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
8. GE Lighting 43310 Refresh HD LED (60-Watt Replacement), 500-Lumen G25 Bulb, Medium Base, Daylight Clear, 3-Pack, Title 20 Compliant, Piece
9. GE Lighting LED+ Dusk to Dawn LED Light Bulbs, 60W Replacement, Candelabra Base, Daylight, Bent Tip Chandelier Light Bulbs, 2-Pack CAC Damp-Rated Outdoor Light Bulbs
- UPGRADE YOUR HOME WITH LED LIGHT BULBS: The dusk to dawn light sensor bulbs are up all night, so you can rest. These candelabra LED bulbs automatically illuminate to brighten the night with cool, bluish white daylight light.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT LED CANDELABRA BULBS: The LED+ candelabra light bulbs with dusk to dawn sensors perfectly replace your damp-rated outdoor 60-Watt light bulbs and uses only 5 Watts, extending the life of your LED lights and reducing your energy costs.
- AUTOMATIC DUSK TO DAWN LED OUTDOOR LIGHTING: These LED+ damp-rated outdoor light bulbs feature a simple, built-in sensor that detects ambient light to calculate when to power on and off with no scheduling required.
- DAMP-RATED OUTDOOR LED LIGHT BULBS 60-WATT EQUIVALENT: Get the efficiency of low wattage light bulbs. The LED+ candle light bulbs are the easiest way to cut costs without sacrificing brightness or automated functionality.
- DAMP-RATED OUTDOOR LED CANDELABRA BULBS THAT IMPROVE SECURITY: These dusk to dawn outdoor light bulbs will automatically turn on when it gets dark, giving the appearance that someone is always home. Add these candelabra bulbs to any outdoor fixture for an easy sense of security.
GE LED+ Dusk to Dawn bulb is up all night, so you can rest. With a built-in light sensor, this long lasting and energy efficient bulb automatically illuminates to brighten the night. Add to any outdoor fixture for an easy sense of security.
10. GE Lighting Refresh LED HD 17-watt (100-watt Replacement), 1600-Lumen A21 Light Bulb with Medium Base, Daylight, 2-Pack
- Refresh HD light offers a cool, invigorating light, perfect for energizing moments and active spaces
- Ideal for use in playrooms, home offices and laundry rooms. Install refresh HD LED general purpose bulbs in table lamps, sconces and open fixtures
- Dimmable LED Lasts 15,000 hours
- Provides 1600-lumens of light output
- 100-watt replacement uses only 17-watts
- 5000K daylight color temperature
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Led Daylight Ge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!