Top 5 Office 2010 Graver
We spent many hours on research to finding office 2010 graver, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best office 2010 graver, you should not miss this article. office 2010 graver coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 5 office 2010 graver by our suggestions
817 reviews analysed
1. Utool Engraver, 24W Engraving Tool with Soft Rubber Grip for Wood Metal Glass Engraving & Etching with 4 Replaceable Tungsten Carbide Steel Bits & Letter/Number Template Perfect for DIYer
- ????Complete Engraver Set : Perfect wood metal glass engraver for DIYers, 5 variable depth&speed, 4 tungsten carbide bits with soft rubber grip，high power 15W and 7200 strokes per minute, letter/number template helps etch words and numbers
- ????5 Depth Adjustment & 4 Tungsten Tips : From softer wood to harder metal sheet, the engraver helps you tackle your masterpiece or family gift with multiple depth&speed adjustments by simply turn the dial. 4 genuine tungsten carbide tips guarantees smooth, stable, long lasting performance
- ????Soft Rubber Grip: Rubber coated handle generates lower fatigue of your hands while operating the engraver, ergonomic design brings comfortable yet precision operation
- ????Performance for Endless Applications: High power 24W and 7200 strokes per minute make engraving easier. Suit to engrave personal mark to identify yours from other’s
- Ideal to make Christmas, birthday, wedding gifts for your friends or family
- ????Utool Warranty: 100% money back or replacement if the etching tool fails within 1 years (accessories not included). READ AND UNDERSTAND USER MANUAL BEFORE ANY OPERATION!!!
2. The Original Easy Etcher – Includes 10 Stencils – Portable Precision Engraving Pen – DIY Engraving Tool – Electric Engraver Etching Craft Scribe – Jewelry, Metal, Glass, Leather, Wood Carving Tools
- The Easy Etcher is a portable engraving tool that lets you customize everyday objects to create one-of-a-kind, personalized accessories and gifts.
- Works with precision and comfort on nearly any surface – including glass, metal, wood, plastic, leather, jewelry, and much more!
- Improved high performance 12,000 RPM motor to provide better control and handling over similar competitors with 21,000 RPM motors. Features a durable, lightweight aluminum frame & an ergonomic tri-lobal grip to give you precise fingertip control.
- Super easy to use and is perfect for both beginners and professionals. Take your arts & crafts to the next level without the need for big, bulky, expensive engraving or etching machines!
- Comes with 10 free stencils with various designs that you can trace from! Includes a 6 month warranty – love the Easy Etcher or we’ll buy it back from you, no questions asked!
3. General Tools 505 Cordless Precision Engraver with Diamond Tip Bit
- PROTECT AND IDENTIFY- engraving tool enables precision cordless engraving with permanent identifying markings by anyone
- from DIYers to the professional technician
- ENGRAVING DIAMOND TIP BIT- using a standard 3/32-inch engraving diamond tip bit and safe fingertip controlled on/off switch
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES – endless applications include engraving tools, sporting goods, toys, phone chargers and the delicate personalization of jewelry, watches and glassware. Also practical as a wood engraver, or part of a metal engraving kit
- HOLDS LIKE A PEN– compact engraver has ergonomic tri-lobal grip and precise fingertip control
- etching tool has a lightweight aluminum body
- POWER- Engraving pen has a 20,000 RPM Motor to engrave glass, metal, ceramic and plastic, only using two included AAA batteries
This New And Exciting Tool Enables Precision Cordless Engraving Anywhere By Anyone From Professional Technicians And Mechanics To Homeowners And Diyers. Users Can Protect All Types Of Valuables With Identifying Markings And Even Perform Delicate Personalization Of Items. Designed In-House By Generals Engineering Team (Patent Pending), The Engravers Powerful 20,000 Rpm Motor Is Powered By Just Two Aaa Batteries And Enables Engraving In Glass, Metal, Ceramic And Plastic. An Aluminum Body Offers Superior Durability And The One-Of-A-Kind Tri-Lobe Ergonomic Grip Provides The Ultimate In Comfort And Ease-Of-Use. Features & Benefits : , Diamond Tip Bit , Precision Cordless Engraving Anywhere. Use On Metal, Plastic, Ceramic Or Glass Surfaces. Protects All Types Of Valuables. Uses Standard 3/32″ Engraving Bit , Aluminum Body 20,000 Rpm Motor 2 Aaa Batteries (Included).
GENERAL TOOLS – THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
4. Dremel 290-01 0.2 Amp 7,200 Stroke Per Minute Engraver includes Letter and Number Template
- Durable product
- This product meets the customer requirements
- Manufactured in China
- Ideal for decorative engraving or adding security by personalizing your valuables
- Engraves on metal, glass, wood, plastic, and ceramic
- 5-position calibrated stroke adjustment dial regulates engraving depth
- Includes replaceable carbide steel engraving point
- Letter/Number template included
Electric Engraver with dial stroke adjustment, ideal for decorative engraving or adding security by personalizing your valuables, 7,200 SPD, 115V motor, engraves on metal, plastic, glass, ceramics, wood & even leather, corded.
Engrave, decorate, or personalize a wide variety of materials–from metal to plastic to wood and leather–with the Dremel 290-01 7,200 Stroke Per Minute Engraver. This handy tool includes a letter and number template for infinite artistic possibilities. It also features a soft-grip body, replaceable carbide engraving point, and variable stroke control.
The included letter and number template makes it easy to personalize your items.View larger.
With a five-position stroke adjustment, the engraver etches fine lines and deep grooves.View larger.
The included 9924 carbide engraving point ensures precise results.View larger.
7,200 SPM Motor for Powerful Performance with a Variety of Materials
Powered by a 7,200 SPM, 115-volt motor for reliable performance, the 290-01 lets you personalize your valuables or decorate metal, glass, and stone for a unique touch. It’s also perfect for ceramics, crafts, and jewelry making.
Unlimited Personalization and Decorative Options
With the 290-01, the only limit is your imagination. Engrave your wedding date on a glass tumbler for a special anniversary gift or wedding favor, jazz up a plain wooden frame with a mix of lines and letters, or embellish a simple mirror with a lovely engraved design. With this tool you can also mark your valuables to help protect them from theft and engrave your name directly on your luggage to make it easier to spot your bag at the airport.
Engrave for Protection Against Theft
The Dremel Engraver helps you identify and protect property like tools, bikes, cameras, TVs, and other valuables quickly and easily. Engraving your valuables with your name or identification number makes them less likely to be stolen, as personalized items are more difficult for would-be thieves to sell for a quick profit. Plus, should your property become lost or stolen, having identification on the item helps police return recovered items to you more quickly.
Five-Position Stroke Adjustment for Precise Results
Featuring a five-position calibrated stroke adjustment dial to regulate the engraving depth, the 290-01 lets you etch fine lines or deep grooves in metal, glass, wood, leather, plastic, and ceramic. Its soft-grip body ensures a comfortable, secure grip, while a replaceable carbide engraving point ensures precise results. For added versatility, you can also purchase an optional 9929 diamond point (not included) for heavy-duty use on hard surfaces.
Compact, Lightweight Design for Easy Handling and Comfortable Grip
Weighing just 12 ounces, the 290-01 has a light and compact design that lets you perform intricate work without excessive stress on your wrist or hand, and the included number and letter template helps you complete your engraving quickly and easily without mistakes.
For additional peace of mind, the 290-01 comes with a two-year warranty.
About Dremel: A History of Brilliance and Innovation
Founded in 1932 in Racine, Wisconsin, Dremel is the industry leader in rotary tools. The company owes its success to the inventive genius of its founder and namesake, Albert J. Dremel. In his lifetime, Mr. Dremel owned 55 patents on a wide range of products from electric erasers to a gas-powered rotary lawn mower. His most famous and important invention was a high-speed rotary tool, dubbed the Dremel Moto-Tool. Compact, lightweight, and perfect for a wide range of jobs, the rotary tool was an immediate hit with hobbyists and eventually became accepted as one of the greatest inventions of the 20th century. Today, the Dremel name remains synonymous with utility, durability, and innovation.
What’s in the Box
Engraver tool, letter and number template, and 9924 carbide point
5. Neiko 10576A Handheld Electric Engraver, 120 Volts | Tungsten Carbide Tip | Letter and Number Templates Included
- Sharp and precise replaceable tungsten carbide writing tip allows for the cleanest, most detailed engraving results and remains sharp for multiple uses
- Works great on wide range of multi-surfaces ranging from wood, plastic, metal, glass, and many more material for all types of projects
- Soft, lightweight body with a comfortable grip makes it hand-held giving a natural pencil light squeeze for easy operation
- Multi-purpose lit comes with two stencils that includes numbers and shapes making it great for artistic customization or simple labeling
- Adjustable features allow the engraving needle depth with the stroke adjustment knob to perform all necessary function
Personalizing gifts, engraving names, and simple tool labeling can now be done at home with the hand held electric engraver. The replaceable tungsten carbide tip provides precise, clean strokes while staying sharp throughout multiple uses and you can easily adjust the depth of the needle with the adjustment knob. The 120-volt power of the engraver delivers over 7200 rpm making it powerful enough to engrave through different surfaces including wood, plastic, metal, and even glass. The soft rubber and lightweight construction gives you a natural pencil like grip so you can easily engrave simple names with two included stencils to even detailed art work applications.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Office 2010 Graver for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!