890 reviews analysed
1. ProTeam Motor, Super Coach/ProVac Pro 6/Pro 10
2. ProTeam Motor, Brushroll 15XP
This is an O.E.M. Authorized part, fits various pro-team models, OEM part number 104506. This product is manufactured in United States.
3. ProTeam ProForce 1500XP Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration, Commercial Upright Vacuum with On-Board Tools, Corded
- DUAL-MOTOR SYSTEM – Never worry about losing suction again
- ProTeam professional upright vacuum cleaners maintain power to both the brush roller and the suction motor
- BREATHE BETTER AIR – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for your guests
- certified Bronze by Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EXCEPTIONAL CLEANING -Perfect for high-pile carpet and hardwood floors while the ultra-flexible hose and cleaning wand tackle the hard-to-reach areas like under the bed. Motor : 924 W/10 A/120 Volts
- MANEUVERABLE – ProTeam commercial upright vacuums feature large, rubberized wheels that allow for smooth movement over different floor surfaces to tackle bedrooms and bathrooms
- Ideal for the hospitality industry including hotels, motels and meeting halls, with an extra-long 50-foot power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug
4. ProTeam Motor Fan
5. ProTeam Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner, Super CoachVac Vacuum Backpack with HEPA Media Filtration and Residential Cleaning Service Kit, 10 Quart, Corded
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING – Portable vacuum cleaner perfect for cleaning around the house including hard floors, low pile carpets, upholstery, ceiling fans and lighting
- 10-QUART FILTER – The Super CoachVac has 3 times the capacity of an standard upright vacuum and is 43 percent more efficient at removing soil to save time and money. Motor : 1188 W/9.9 A/120 V
- BREATHE BETTER AIR – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter for improved indoor Air Quality (IAQ) in the house
- Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Certified Gold
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Lugging an upright vacuum up and down stairs is a thing of the past
- ProTeam backpack vacuums are proven to eliminate the muscle fatigue associated with upright vacuums.Includes Residential Cleaning Service Tool Kit to tackle the unique challenges of residential cleaning and 50-foot power cord to clean large areas
- Weight:11 lbs. Voltage : 120. Filtration : ProLevel Filtration w/ Four Levels of Filtration: 1190 sq. in. total area
- Airflow (CFM): 159
<p>The Super CoachVac commercial vacuum backpack is a productivity powerhouse designed to tackle the most demanding cleaning challenges of residential cleaning. The Super CoachVac is the perfect tool, providing versatility and performance in a lightweight, compact vacuum cleaner backpack.</p><p>The 10-quart Super CoachVac backpack vac features a powerful, 1188-watt, 9.9-amp motor that produces an airflow of 150 CFM and 100-inch static lift. At only 66 dBA, this vacuum backpack is one of the quietest in its class. This commercial backpack vacuum cleaner features an ergonomic, adjustable harness that responds to your motion as you’re vacuuming for hours of comfortable cleaning. The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows you to clean large areas without having to unplug.</p>
<P>The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, allergens, and other particulates to produce cleaner, healthier air.</P>
<p>This Super CoachVac vacuum backpack is loaded with accessories ideal for residential cleaning including a turbo brush, 14-inch scalloped felt brush floor tool, 17-inch crevice tool, 3-inch dust brush, claw nozzle, 1-1/2-inch diameter static-dissipating vacuum hose, 42-inch to 59-inch telescoping aluminum wand, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.</p><p>The Super CoachVac vacuum backpack is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Gold. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.</p><p>For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These backpack vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts. To easily remove the hose, twist off the top cap. Set the cap on any flat surface so that the center of the cap rests on the top lip of the vacuum canister and push down on the cap . The hose can then easily be pulled out of the cap. </p>
6. ProTeam 107303 SuperCoach Vacum, Commercial-Grade Proteam Super Coach Pro 10 Vacuum with 107100 Toolkit
7. ProTeam Backpack Vacuum 105896 Megavac 10 Quart Commercial Vacuum Backpack with Blower Tool & Hard Surface Horse Hair Brush Tool Kit
- 2-in-1 – converts to a blower in two easy steps without additional parts or Accessories
- Ergonomic – utilizes mountaineering-style backpack technology to carry the vacuum comfortably and ergonomically across the hips
- Durability – built tough and built to last, comes with an unmatched Warranty
- Filtration – advanced filtration system captures and contains microscopic dust preventing them from being reintroduced back into the environment
- Versatle design allows for quick conversion into a high powered blower while the huge filter capacity contains large amounts of debris.
- Blower and a Backpack vacuum
- Ideal for Office Buildings, Outdoor entryways/Sidewalks, Office Campuses, Universities, K-12 Schools, Hotels, Industrial Facilities, Large Meeting Facilities, Theaters, Construxction sites.
The megavac powers through the toughest industrial and construction clean up jobs. Featuring a powerful motor and a 10-quart filter Capacity, this backpack vacuum provides superior efficiency and uninterrupted performance. This unit comes complete with blower tool and hard surface horse hair brush tool kit.
8. ProTeam Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner, LineVacer HEPA Vacuum Backpack with High Filtration Tool Kit, 10 Quart, Corded
- HEPA FILTRATION – Four Level Advanced Filtration with certified HEPA filter for 99.97-percent filtration down to 0.3 microns
- certified Silver by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- NO MORE STIRRING UP DUST – Unique method of suction vacuuming cleans without stirring up dust – so the air stays cleaner and workers clean without breathing unhealthy air
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Weighs only 13 pounds
- utilizes mountaineering-style backpack technology to carry the vacuum comfortably and ergonomically
- PERFECT FOR LARGE MESSES – 10-quart capacity is ideal for large cleanup jobs in construction, renovation, demolition, and other building industries
- Meets EPA’s definition of a HEPA vacuum under the Lead Safety Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (EPA RRP Rule)
- ideal for applications when clear air is critical
9. ProTeam 100422 120V Motor/Fan with Crimps
Keep your vacuum working at top performance with a new motor. This product is a Motor/Fan (120 V) with crimps (Ametek Motor). This fits the AviationVac, TailVac, QuarterVac, Super QuarterVac HEPA, QuietPro BP HEPA, and GoCartVac.
10. ProTeam Motor, Quiet Pro Backpack Model Qpb73
This is an O.E.M. Authorized part, fits various pro-team models, OEM part number 105722. This product is manufactured in United States.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Proteam Vacuum Motor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!