Finding your suitable readers for z wave smart home hub is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for z wave smart home hub including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
649 reviews analysed
1. Samsung SmartThings Hub 3rd Generation [GP-U999SJVLGDA] Smart Home Automation Hub Home Monitoring Smart Devices – Alexa Google Home Compatible – Zigbee, Z-Wave, Cloud to Cloud Protocols – White
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- Compatible with previous versions of SmartThings Sensors and Outlets
- Download new SmartThings (Samsung Connect) app for initial set-up. (Tip: You can still use SmartThings Classic app once initial set up is completed)
- Requires Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (11.0 or later)
- Product not supported outside U.S
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, and ZigBee communication protocols
Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. The Samsung SmartThings Hub works with a wide range of smart devices and allows you to control them from the free SmartThings App, Google Assistant, or Alexa. Receive notifications or alerts about what’s happening in and around your home and remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, and lighting.
You can add as many additional SmartThings sensors or other popular Z-Wave, ZigBee, or Internet-connected products to enhance your connected home. Works with smart devices from the following brands: Philips Hue, Ring, Arlo, Ecobee, Honeywell, Bose and more. (Not compatible with NEST, Sonos, D-Link, and Blink devices.) Look for the “Works with SmartThings” logo next time you’re buying a connected device for your home, or visit SmartThings website to see the full list of compatible devices.
Requires an internet-connected WiFi router plus the free SmartThings app for Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (11.0 or later). Connected devices sold separately. Works in the US and Canada.
Includes: ethernet cable and power supply, quick-start guide, and health and safety guide. 1 year Samsung SmartThings limited warranty.
. Power: In-wall power adapter.
. Communication Protocol: Zigbee, Z-Wave, and WiFi
. Range: 50-130 feet depending on your home’s construction.
. Operating Temperature: 32-104°F.
. Product not supported outside U.S.
. Download new smartphone (Samsung connect) app for initial set-up. (Tip: you can still use smartphone classic app Once initial set up is completed)
2. Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more,Range: More than 50 to 100-ft, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
3. Sengled Smart Hub, For Use with Sengled Smart Products, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home’s Sengled smart products
4. Wink WNKHUB-2US 2 Smart home hub White
- VOICE CONTROL: Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant (devices sold separately)
- CONNECT ALL YOUR SMART DEVICES: Easily connect and manage your smart home ecosystem with Wink Hub 2. Compatible with all major smart home categories, including cameras & doorbells, lighting & locks, thermostats, sensors & alarms, appliances, speakers and more.
- ONE SIMPLE APP: Control all your home’s smart devices, no matter where you may be, using the Wink app on your smartphone. Set up shortcuts that let you turn off all your home’s lights with a single tap or automatically turns up the thermostat when the front door is unlocked.
- ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY: Wink Hub 2 enables you to connect and control 400+ smart home devices, including those made by Nest, Philips, Ring, Ecobee, GoControl, Schlage, Sonos, Arlo, Yale and Chamberlain.
- THE LARGEST PROTOCOL SUPPORT: Wink Hub 2 supports Bluetooth LE, ZigBee, Z-Wave, Kidde, and Lutron Clear Connect. Works with more smart home protocols than any other platform.
- MULTIPLE CONNECTION OPTIONS: Setup your Wink Hub 2 via 5GHz Wi-Fi or included Ethernet port.
Wink is the quick and simple way to connect you and your home. Manage hundreds of smart products from the best brands in one simple app. Faster, more reliable and more secure, Wink Hub 2 is the next generation of the Wink Hub. Hub 2 is compatible with more smart home technologies, so you can buy the devices you like from the brands you trust and know they’ll work seamlessly with Wink.
5. Sengled Smart Hub, for Use with Sengled Smart Products, Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant
- Connect your home: The brains of the Sengled Element system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Element devices with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant (Amazon Alexa).
- Home automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Element smart LEDs and plugs to the hub, then automate.
- Voice control: A hub is required to to use your voice assistant. Connect the hub to Amazon Alexa devices and use your voice to control your home.
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled Element devices using the free Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home’s Sengled Element smart products.
- Easy onboarding: Use the in-app guided setup to get started. The hub will connect with your wi-fi so it does not need to be connected with an Ethernet cable after set up.
6. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Compatible with Alexa, SmartThings, Wink, Zwave Hub Required, ON/OFF Control, Repeater/Range Extender, 3-Way Ready, 46201
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS – Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199, or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation = and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Includes white and light almond paddles (wall plate not included). Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Samsung SMARTPLUG/GP-WOU019BBAWU / GP-WOU019BBAWU / Smart Plug Outlet SmartThings Outlet
- SMART WIFI PLUG : Easily control your plug remotely from your phone, tablet or TV using the SmartThings app
- VOICE CONTROL : Compatible with Bixby, Google Assistant, and Alexa for easy on & off control
- TOTAL ROOM CONTROL : SmartThings WiFi Smart Plugs work together so you can monitor energy usage, set routines to control energy usage when you’re away
- PROGRAMMABLE TIMER : Control energy usage with time limits and schedule power on & off settings with the SmartThings app
- NO HUB REQUIRED : Simply connect to your home’s WiFi for easy operation, Requires a 2. 4 Ghz WiFi network connection
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN : Use one socket or stack multiple SmartThings WiFi Smart Plugs in a single outlet
- One (1) Year Limited
PLUG IN AND CONTROL WITH EASE. The SmartThings Wi-Fi Smart Plug makes it easy to step into a smarter home the instant you plug it in. Turn on and off the lamps, small appliances and electronics you use every day, with the SmartThings app on your phone or tablet. Combine multiple Smart Plugs, and you can even automate an entire room-no hub required. Requires a 2. 4 Ghz Wi-Fi network connection. ADDITIONAL DETAILS Dimensions: 2. 68 x 1. 5 x 2. 12 in Weight: 0. 16 lbs. MAX Current: 15ARated Load Watts: 1800W at 120VAC.Temp: 32° to 104°F
8. Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub – Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Iris, Zigbee, Z-Wave, Lutron
- Hubitat is changing how people live with smart devices, allowing them to “Elevate Their Home”. By combining the advantages of local automation processing with cloud connectivity, Hubitat’s innovative Hubitat Elevation hub ensures personal data privacy and is more reliable and responsive than competitive cloud-based solutions.
- Connects with many popular Zigbee, Z-Wave and Lutron smart devices. Now supports Iris V1 devices. Mobile app for iOS and Android
- After one time setup, no internet connection is required to use the Hubitat Elevation hub, so you can avoid latency and delays, and gain peace of mind by not relying on the cloud.
- Tutorial videos, online documentation, community with online support from our team, email support.
Hubitat Elevation is a robust platform that automates your smart devices and elevates your home. Edge computing for home automation provides reliability, quick responses and data privacy. All automation processing is done in your Hubitat Elevation hub, so your personal device data is stored locally – not in the cloud. Hubitat Elevation empowers the DIYer to automate (and elevate) his or her home. The connected devices work reliably, instantly and without putting personal data at risk.
– Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, smoke/water detectors, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more.
– Built-in support for more than 100 unique smart devices, and more being added with each update release.
– Compatible brands include Aeon, Cree, Dome, Fibaro, First Alert, Innovelli, Iris, Jasco/GE, Kwikset, Levitron, Lutron, Nyce, Philips, Samsung SmartThings, Sonos, Sylvania, Zen, Zooz and many others.
– Support of the Z-Wave and Zigbee protocols allow the hub to “talk to” and automate the functions and features of compatible devices.
– Integrates nicely with Lutron RadioRA2, RA2 Select, GrafikEye QS and Caséta lighting systems, including the Pico remote.
– Supports numerous popular platform integrations including Philips Hue Bridge, Amazon Echo, Google Home, and IFTTT.
– Comes with more than a dozen built-in applications to create and manage automations, including Rule Machine®, Hubitat Safety Monitor, Simple Lighting, Mode Manager and Hubitat Dashboard.
– Migrate existing home automation systems from older cloud-based systems, including Samsung SmartThings, Iris including V1 devices, Wink, Vera…
– Hub connects to local area network via the included Ethernet cable, with built-in Zigbee and Z-Wave radios.
– Email support available, active community with online support from our team.
– USA version.
9. Vera Control VeraPlus-US Smart Home Controller Hub, Black
- Named “Top 6 Smart Home Hub” by Digital Trends
- The “brain” of your wireless smart home/security system works with most brands & models including Nest, Schlage, Yale, kwikset, first alert & more
- Lock your door, turn off lights, change thermostat automatically with easy one-touch settings
- view cameras on your phone from anywhere. Control over 200 sensors, locks, lights, etc. In one home
- Use phone or tablet or laptop to setup and operate. Easy wizards for adding new devices. More protocols, memory and processor power than VeraEdge
- Robust Tech support
- strong community of users globally
- no monthly fees or contracts required to setup your smart home with this system
Home control doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. With VeraPlus experience a peace of mind —and there are no monthly fees or contracts required.
Imagine arriving home at night: With a single touch, your door unlocks, living room lights come on, and your thermostat adjusts for comfort. Receive a notification whenever someone comes home.
• Check in on your home (from anywhere!) for total peace of mind.
• Get a text when your child gets home.
• Travel without worrying that your basement is flooded.
• Check in on elderly relatives.
• See your pets when you’re away.
• Manage a vacation home.
The VeraPlus has four wireless protocols built in (Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth BLE), also a faster processor, and more memory compared to the popular VeraEdge.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST DEVICES
The VeraPlus Controller is the ideal hub or “nerve center” for your smart home. The most advanced home controller is also the easiest to use. VeraPlus works with practically all smart home and security brands including Amazon Alexa, Nest (works with ALL Nest thermostats and Nest Protect), Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, First Alert, Aeon Labs, Fibaro and most others.
CONTROL AND AUTOMATE YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
Get easy control over lights, cameras, thermostats, door locks, motorized window blinds, dimmers, sprinklers, alarms, and more. The VeraPlus easily controls over 200 devices in your home.
Mode settings, and Scenes, allow you to adjust a combination of devices and more with a single touch for convenience, security and energy savings. Set Modes such as: Home, Away, Night and Vacation.
Provides easy yet powerful one-app control over all the devices in your system. Operate remotely, from anywhere. Use smartphone (iOS and Android app), tablet or computer for control and setup.
COMMUNICATES USING POPULAR WIRELESS LANGUAGES
The VeraPlus Controller has advanced four-protocol compatibility (Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth BLE). This means you don’t have to worry if your wireless devices, such as cameras, door locks, sensors, thermostats, dimmers, sprinklers, alarms and other home automation and security devices (sold separately) will work. They will.
New Vera Services
Vera also offers the optional VeraProtect Proefessional Security Monitoring Service. If you’re away from home and unable to get an alert, a security professional will dispatch fire, ambulance, or police if needed. Vera means peace of mind.
The best way to manage all your security video recordings: VeraSentinel Intelligent Camera Management Service. Setup Hot Zones to focus the areas in your home that automatically trigger recordings, glance at your mobile device to check all your cameras. Easily record video, find it, view it, and save it with cloud storage — all with no contracts or commitments.
Hardware CPU processor: 880 MHz, dual core flash memory: NAND 256 MB memory: Ddr3 128 MB USB port: 1 wan port: 1 wireless: Z-Wave plus, 802.11AC Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Bluetooth BLE certifications: FCC, ce, rohs power Supply input: AC 100-240vac, 50-60Hz output: dc 12V/1a. Discreet black color seamless blends in with any motif.
Vera Products are supported by a robust tech support team, and by a strong community of users globally. Our knowledge base includes instructions to set up and add devices: bit.ly/amzvp
Whether you are just starting to setup your smart home, or already have smart home devices and want to unify them for control from a single easy to use app, VeraPlus is for you.
10. Honeywell Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer Switch, In-Wall Paddle, Interchangeable White & Almond |Built-In Repeater & Range Extender | ZWave Hub Required – SmartThings, Wink, Alexa Compatible, 39351
- FULL RANGE DIMMING – Give your space the perfect amount of light with the ability to customize the brightness levels from 0 to 100%. Works ONLY with dimmable bulbs and lamps.
- WIRELESSLY CONTROL & SCHEDULE LIGHTS AND OTHER DEVICES– Schedule timed events for connected devices. Customize scenes for day or night, home or away. Wirelessly control switch from anywhere through your smartphone, tablet, PC or Z-Wave remote. Switch can be operated manually.
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE (HUB REQUIRED) – Requires an Alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo Products (Alexa device and hub are sold separately).Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- REQUIRES A Z-WAVE CERTIFIED HUB – Compatible with the following Z-Wave Hubs: Honeywell, SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Fibaro, Vivint and ADT.
- IN-WALL INSTALLATION WITH HARD WIRED CONNECTIONS (NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED) – replace your existing in-wall switch in as little as 15 minutes. Includes white and light almond paddles to match any home décor and a blue LED indicator light to locate the switch in a dark room. Wall plate is NOT included.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Z Wave Smart Home Hub for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!